Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(22-06-2016 09:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I made no claims about your judicial systems, I asked a legitimate question. Don't you think it's strange for a person who has been granted immunity to refuse to answer any and all questions on the grounds that they might incriminate themselves? Consider

Depends on the scope of the immunity now doesn't it?

Surely some of the 125 question that were asked him were within the scope of the deal. This clown didn't want to answer anything that's all.

But usually immunity deals are not offered unless one is building an indictment case against a bigger fish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
22-06-2016, 10:09 PM
(22-06-2016 09:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  So... you're not going to concede that the claims you made earlier in this thread were false? Thanks for proving my point about your ego preventing you from ever admitting to being wrong, I guess.

The report demonstrates that other Secretaries of State, (as my references agree, which are FAR more knowledgeable than you), did similar acts.

If I need your fucking amateur psych advice, asshole, I'll be sure and ask.
I admitted to being wrong here today.
There goes that idiot theory.
Speaking of psych problems .... why is it you hate women politicians so much ?

Clinton was unique in setting up her own private server. None of her predecessor did anything like that.
22-06-2016, 10:16 PM
(22-06-2016 09:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I admitted to being wrong here today.
Link?

(22-06-2016 09:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Speaking of psych problems .... why is it you hate women politicians so much ?
When did you stop beating the shit out of your boyfriend? See, I can make up loaded questions too. Can you name a single woman politician I hate other than Hillary Clinton? It should be easy as pie for you, provided that you weren't talking out of your ass.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-06-2016, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 10:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-06-2016 10:06 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Surely some of the 125 question that were asked him were within the scope of the deal. This clown didn't want to answer anything that's all.[b]

Yeah right. That fucking clown is far more intelligent than you. You go ahead and surrender your 5th amendment rights to The Man. 'Cause you're a goddam motherfucking idiot. How many of us have you forgiven lately? .... Goddam motherfucking fool.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
22-06-2016, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 11:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-06-2016 10:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
Link?

(22-06-2016 09:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Speaking of psych problems .... why is it you hate women politicians so much ?
When did you stop beating the shit out of your boyfriend? See, I can make up loaded questions too. Can you name a single woman politician I hate other than Hillary Clinton? It should be easy as pie for you, provided that you weren't talking out of your ass.

Pfffft.... Merkel. ..... suck on my balls, they're big and salty and brown ,,,,

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Politics brings out the beasts in us. Sad. So sad.
[+] 3 users Like Foxen's post
22-06-2016, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2016 10:21 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(22-06-2016 08:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 07:56 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  No. The report accused her of it.
What exactly are you trying to argue here? That she didn't actually store top secret information on her private e-mail server or that doing so doesn't violate any laws or regulations?

I'm trying to point out that a report is not proof. It isn't given under oath. I don't know whether or not she's guilty -- and neither do you. You are choosing to accept that report at face value, but what support do you have for that?

Here in America, we allow for the presumption of innocence. Obviously we voters here take into account media reports, and government reports. I do that as well. But I also know that reports aren't facts.

(22-06-2016 08:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Why would an innocent person ever plead the fifth amendment?

Because a misstatement can be used against you.

Do you think all convictions are valid? Do you think prosecutors never wangle and angle in order to secure another career-padding conviction? Do you think no one would ever take to heart the admonishment that "whatever you say can and will be used against you in a court of law"?

I'm happy to let the jurors, if and when they are empaneled, to hear the facts and come to their conclusion. I personally think she is guilty, of either malfeasance or at the least bad judgement, butI don't think that a subordinate pleading the Fifth is evidence of that, any more than I think your own son not owning up to his misdeed is proof of your own bad parenting,

A 5th-Amendment plea is not an admission of guilt. You clearly don't understand that, but that's cool. Even allowing your gratuitous assumption (which is obviously arguable under American jurisprudence), the very most you can conclude is that the subordinate committed a crime.

(22-06-2016 08:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  If everything Clinton did was "above board" and "perfectly allowed", as she claims, you would expect him to be very forthcoming with testimony that can support those claims, wouldn't you?

Not neccessarily. A lawyer may well advise his client to clam up, even if the client is innocent. Silence is not an admission of guilt. Demanding a reply is the equivalent of guilty until proven innocent.

Maybe that is the way things run in your country, but we don't do things here that way. We insist on proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law before we convict someone. I'm happy with that standard, and would be even happier if you would keep your own standards to your own society.

I cannot think of one American who has asked you for your opinion on our election. That should tell you something.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
22-06-2016, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 11:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-06-2016 08:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Why would an innocent person ever plead the fifth amendment?

Hypothesis confirmed. You're a goddam naive idiot.

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-06-2016, 11:33 PM
(22-06-2016 11:19 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I cannot think of one American who has asked you for your opinion on our election. That should tell you something.

Vosur, what do you think about our elections?
22-06-2016, 11:36 PM
(22-06-2016 10:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
Link?

I think Bucky is the one getting beat. That theory explains his obvious brain damage.