Trump says: Take their guns away

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2016, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 04:14 PM by Dom.)
Trump says: Take their guns away
Remember Trump's comment about the second amendment people maybe being able to do something about Hillary getting to pick judges? Well, he's taken it up a notch.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: take their guns away
He should worry about his own guards. One of them might be listening to what he says. Evil_monster
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Obvious to me what he meant.

Liberal politicians call for gun control while surrounding themselves with armed guards and police.

The common person doesn't get armed guards nor do they get police outside of their house 24 hours a day. The common person has live with the chance that they will be assaulted, raped, robbed or murdered. The 2nd amendment lets people defend themselves.

His point: Without her guards she'd be at the mercy of criminals like the rest of us are.

No conspiracy here. Just truth.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
17-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Dark helmet has a point.

He just explained it in a better way than how Trump came across.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
17-09-2016, 11:38 AM
I realize that. It was a stupid way to put it though. He is addressing millions of people, complete with crazies of all descriptions.

When you speak publicly like that, you do need to watch what you say so you don't stir shit up that you didn't mean. That's why everyone but Trump clears speeches with campaign staff.

Very stupid and dangerous wording. You worded it differently and no one would misinterpret what you said.

Is he really so innocent/stupid that he doesn't realize the double entendre in his statements? Or is he just talking off the top of his head? Or both?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
17-09-2016, 11:47 AM
(17-09-2016 11:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obvious to me what he meant.

Liberal politicians call for gun control while surrounding themselves with armed guards and police.

The common person doesn't get armed guards nor do they get police outside of their house 24 hours a day. The common person has live with the chance that they will be assaulted, raped, robbed or murdered. The 2nd amendment lets people defend themselves.

His point: Without her guards she'd be at the mercy of criminals like the rest of us are.

No conspiracy here. Just truth.
In America, at this point in the election, I would think that it would not be ordinary criminals she had to worry about but the possibility large numbers of less than fully intelligent characters walking about with a chip on their shoulder, a few beers in their bellies and a gun in their pocket.

Is not the Rump also entitled to official protection as a candidate? If not I would be very surprised if he did not have private armed bodyguards.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
17-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Just enough plausible deniability to keep Trump from being formally accused of calling for Hillary's assassination.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
17-09-2016, 12:09 PM
If he's so stupid he doesn't understand how his words might be heard, then he's too stupid to be president.

If he understands what others will hear where he says shit like this (and this is very likely, to me), then his willingness to insinuate his opponent should be murdered should disqualify him on the grounds of overweening power-lust.
[+] 6 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-09-2016, 12:12 PM
(17-09-2016 12:09 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  If he's so stupid he doesn't understand how his words might be heard, then he's too stupid to be president.

If he understands what others will hear where he says shit like this (and this is very likely, to me), then his willingness to insinuate his opponent should be murdered should disqualify him on the grounds of overweening power-lust.
Or a personality disorder.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 3 users Like Gloucester's post
17-09-2016, 12:17 PM
The Clinton camp has accused Trump of "inciting violence" -- by taking away somebody's guns....

Oh....The irony of it........

You have to be seriously "irony impaired" -- or have some bigassed "party affiliation blinders" on -- not to see this....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.