Trump says: Take their guns away

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Trump says: Take their guns away
(19-09-2016 03:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 03:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  I would rather see other countries. Places with a totally different attitude towards guns.

I've posted some before. Lemme find them again.

(19-09-2016 03:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  The US suicide rates are totally flawed too, because all the suicides committed with opiates are classified as accidental overdoses.

I did not know that.

You ever accidentally take a bottle full of pills? Consider You gonna tell the insurance adjuster that your wife committed suicide? You gonna tell little orphan Annie that daddy killed himself on purpose? Or Gramma? Wanna bet there are suicides in your family you were never aware of?

After all, accidental overdoses happen, people make mistakes...Rolleyes

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2016, 05:23 PM
(19-09-2016 11:55 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 11:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Who was dismissive of other people's deaths? Consider

Suicide is not in the same category as killing others. Suicide is a right, the method is unimportant.

Bowing

Suicide is a fundamental right.
That you cannot perceive that through your ideological goggles is quite telling. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2016, 05:37 PM
(19-09-2016 05:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 11:55 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Bowing

Suicide is a fundamental right.
That you cannot perceive that through your ideological goggles is quite telling. Drinking Beverage

Again you prove you know jack shit. Gasp
19-09-2016, 06:30 PM
(19-09-2016 05:37 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 05:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  Suicide is a fundamental right.

Again you prove you know jack shit. Gasp

What is it you think I don't know? Did I misunderstand or mischaracterize your position?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
19-09-2016, 08:41 PM
(19-09-2016 11:54 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 09:22 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ever notice how anti-gun people think that "The only reason he killed himself - is because he had a gun...."????????????????

Yeah -- sure....

Guns cause suicide like spoons cause obesity...

We'd better outlaw rope, high buildings, all medications and plastic bags................................
I didn't expect anything better from you. Cheers.

Your continuing condescension, spanning a few forums now, about this topic, is really funny. I've never seen you once mount an actual argument, only have seen from you a series of snide one-liners that tend to be insulting to anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest.

I write this because in some senses I agree with some of your points, but because I don't agree (ahem) lock, stock, and barrel, I've been on the receiving end of your condescension, which was both unmerited and unsupported.

I think you should either start adding substance to your style, or perhaps masturbate privately. It's clear you think you're superior, but until you give a demonstration of it, you're just a jack-off, pure and simple.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post