Trump says: Take their guns away

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2016, 07:03 AM
RE: Trump says: Take their guns away
(17-09-2016 07:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 07:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  He's not the one calling for stricter gun control laws while ironically employing armed security.

She is not proposing to disarm the country for crying out loud.

But she's willing to lie and say the most outrageous stuff to "prove her point" --- such as ---

"What about the young mom with her two kids who’s in a supermarket, and some guy gets to come in with a — you know — an AK-47 over his back because he’s got a new permit that permits him to walk around and threaten and intimidate and scare the heck out of that young mother and her children? I don’t get it.”

Hillary Clinton –Facebook, August 2015

Yeah -- she "doesn't get it" -- that's for sure......

There is NO permit - anywhere in the US that allows you to "threaten and intimidate"...

She's just blowing smoke out her ass -- and people let her get away with it...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2016, 07:09 AM
(17-09-2016 12:28 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 12:17 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Trained professionals with guns. Aunt Thelma with a Desert Eagle in her bra. I don't think you see any difference between them, do you?

If Aunt Thelma is a person who's got good judgement - and a modicum of firearm training -- why SHOULDN'T she be able to carry a gun to protect herself????

Because she's not elite enough, like some politicians?????

She's just some crackpot rube asshole, because she figures her life is worth protecting????? And of course - you have to paint her that way by giving her a completely worthless gun for concealment....

Nothing like a stereotype to serve the purpose.....

Huh....

Imagine that...

I'm glad you said "If", because Aunty is batshit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2016, 07:10 AM
(18-09-2016 07:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 07:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  She is not proposing to disarm the country for crying out loud.

But she's willing to lie and say the most outrageous stuff to "prove her point" --- such as ---

"What about the young mom with her two kids who’s in a supermarket, and some guy gets to come in with a — you know — an AK-47 over his back because he’s got a new permit that permits him to walk around and threaten and intimidate and scare the heck out of that young mother and her children? I don’t get it.”

There is NO permit - anywhere in the US that allows you to "threaten and intimidate"...

Sweetheart, if I was in a supermarket and a guy with an AK-47 came in, I would abandon my shopping cart and leave as inconspicuously as I could...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
18-09-2016, 07:15 AM
(18-09-2016 07:10 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 07:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  But she's willing to lie and say the most outrageous stuff to "prove her point" --- such as ---

Sweetheart, if I was in a supermarket and a guy with an AK-47 came in, I would abandon my shopping cart and leave as inconspicuously as I could...

If a guy comes in with an AK across his back - I'll shrug and go back to shopping....

Unless he starts shooting - he's no more a threat than anyone carrying a gun....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-09-2016, 07:19 AM
(18-09-2016 07:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 07:10 AM)Dom Wrote:  Sweetheart, if I was in a supermarket and a guy with an AK-47 came in, I would abandon my shopping cart and leave as inconspicuously as I could...

If a guy comes in with an AK across his back - I'll shrug and go back to shopping....

Unless he starts shooting - he's no more a threat than anyone carrying a gun....

I don't know what he's up to and I am woefully aware that I can't run like a younger person anymore. My world is very different now, when I was younger I would have been more courageous.

But should I really need courage to shop for lettuce?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-09-2016, 07:28 AM
Why do people who carry guns because they don't trust other people expect us to trust them? Huh
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Gawdzilla's post
18-09-2016, 07:30 AM
(18-09-2016 07:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 07:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If a guy comes in with an AK across his back - I'll shrug and go back to shopping....

I don't know what he's up to and I am woefully aware that I can't run like a younger person anymore. My world is very different now, when I was younger I would have been more courageous.

I dunno... I can't run - at all... (if you had as much hardware in you as I do - you couldn't either..)

That said -- yes - you need courage to face LIFE....

Nobody guaranteed it to be safe -- in fact just the opposite.

I'll guarantee --- eventually -- something's going to kill you.....

18-09-2016, 07:31 AM
(18-09-2016 07:28 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Why do people who carry guns because they don't trust other people expect us to trust them? Huh

Why do people who don't carry guns - expect other people to protect them????

18-09-2016, 07:34 AM
(18-09-2016 07:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 07:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't know what he's up to and I am woefully aware that I can't run like a younger person anymore. My world is very different now, when I was younger I would have been more courageous.

I dunno... I can't run - at all... (if you had as much hardware in you as I do - you couldn't either..)

That said -- yes - you need courage to face LIFE....

Nobody guaranteed it to be safe -- in fact just the opposite.

I'll guarantee --- eventually -- something's going to kill you.....

That day isn't too far off. Meanwhile, I live in a civilized country and expect to be able to buy lettuce without fear.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-09-2016, 07:41 AM
My opinion -- those people who think they live in a "civilized country" -- are just people who've abdicated their safety and well being, indeed their fate -- to other people --- who may, or may not protect them when protection is needed.

If that makes you happy - that's fine -- enjoy - and I hope you do for a long time.

I'm a bit more pessimistic -- I'm convinced that there's too many crazy, whacked out and evil people out there to make such a surrender.

You can call me paranoid -- I don't care.

I watch out for myself. I check the traffic before I cross the street too -- I don't just rely on everyone else to obey the traffic lights..................

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post