Trump says: Take their guns away

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Trump says: Take their guns away
(18-09-2016 08:01 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 07:58 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Another one who thinks "gun control" means absolute confiscation. What the fuck?

Another one who wants to stop law abiding citizens from defending themselves. What the fuck?

That's what I said when they disallowed brass knuckles for self-defense.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2016, 08:30 AM
(18-09-2016 08:26 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 08:01 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Another one who wants to stop law abiding citizens from defending themselves. What the fuck?

And using Davey Crockets for home defense. What were they thinking, not allowing us to keep our battlefield portable nuclear weapons? Facepalm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2016, 08:50 AM
(17-09-2016 11:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obvious to me what he meant.

Liberal politicians call for gun control while surrounding themselves with armed guards and police.

The common person doesn't get armed guards nor do they get police outside of their house 24 hours a day. The common person has live with the chance that they will be assaulted, raped, robbed or murdered. The 2nd amendment lets people defend themselves.

His point: Without her guards she'd be at the mercy of criminals like the rest of us are.

No conspiracy here. Just truth.

The 2nd amendment doesn't exist so people can defend themselves from people; it exist so people can defend themselves from bad government.
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
18-09-2016, 08:53 AM
(18-09-2016 08:50 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 11:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obvious to me what he meant.

Liberal politicians call for gun control while surrounding themselves with armed guards and police.

The common person doesn't get armed guards nor do they get police outside of their house 24 hours a day. The common person has live with the chance that they will be assaulted, raped, robbed or murdered. The 2nd amendment lets people defend themselves.

His point: Without her guards she'd be at the mercy of criminals like the rest of us are.

No conspiracy here. Just truth.

The 2nd amendment doesn't exist so people can defend themselves from people; it exist so people can defend themselves from bad government.
Can you show me where it says that?
18-09-2016, 08:58 AM
(18-09-2016 08:26 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 08:01 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Another one who wants to stop law abiding citizens from defending themselves. What the fuck?

Guns don't scare me. You know what scares me? Expandable whip batons. I've got a few of different sizes and I can and do both open and concealed carry them in MD. I've never had a gun pointed at me in my entire life. I have been on the receiving end of a whip baton. Whip batons scare me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-09-2016, 09:12 AM
(18-09-2016 08:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 08:26 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  That's what I said when they disallowed brass knuckles for self-defense.

Guns don't scare me. You know what scares me? Expandable whip batons. I've got a few of different sizes and I can and do both open and concealed carry them in MD. I've never had a gun pointed at me in my entire life. I have been on the receiving end of a whip baton. Whip batons scare me.
Don't fear the weapon, fear the person using it. I saw a demonstration where a man used a rolled up newspaper to beat the crap out of six other men.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
18-09-2016, 09:53 AM
(18-09-2016 09:12 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 08:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Guns don't scare me. You know what scares me? Expandable whip batons. I've got a few of different sizes and I can and do both open and concealed carry them in MD. I've never had a gun pointed at me in my entire life. I have been on the receiving end of a whip baton. Whip batons scare me.
Don't fear the weapon, fear the person using it. I saw a demonstration where a man used a rolled up newspaper to beat the crap out of six other men.

One of the scariest things about the whip baton is how easy they are to use. A 6 yo could hurt me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-09-2016, 09:58 AM
(18-09-2016 09:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 09:12 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Don't fear the weapon, fear the person using it. I saw a demonstration where a man used a rolled up newspaper to beat the crap out of six other men.

One of the scariest things about the whip baton is how easy they are to use. A 6 yo could hurt me.

A martial arts expert could hurt you without a baton.
18-09-2016, 10:04 AM
(18-09-2016 09:58 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 09:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  One of the scariest things about the whip baton is how easy they are to use. A 6 yo could hurt me.

A martial arts expert could hurt you without a baton.

The 6 yo had no training and I shouldn't have left it lying around.

18-09-2016, 10:06 AM
(18-09-2016 10:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 09:58 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  A martial arts expert could hurt you without a baton.

The 6 yo had no training and I shouldn't have left it lying around.

There's no good defense against being a dumbass. Thumbsup