Trump says no to presidential run ((Anyone surprised? ;) ))

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2011, 02:14 PM

Star Trump says no to presidential run ((Anyone surprised? ;) ))
[Image: capt.ad7f6b3ec6c7443bb8e76ea8b69ba0c5-ad...6WGj06tQ--]
AP – FILE - This May 11, 2011, file photo shows then-possible 2012 presidential hopeful, Republican Donald …

By DAVID BAUDER and BETH FOUHY, Associated Press David Bauder And Beth Fouhy, Associated Press

NEW YORK – After months of flirting with politics, Donald Trump said Monday he won't run for president, choosing to stick with hosting "The Celebrity Apprentice" over a bid for the Republican nomination.

The reality TV star and real estate mogul made his announcement at a Manhattan hotel as NBC, which airs his show, rolled out its fall lineup.

"I will not be running for president as much as I'd like to," Trump said. (Full Article)

Seriously, can you imagine? President Trump! [Image: 18.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2011, 02:48 PM
RE: Trump says no to presidential run ((Anyone surprised? ;) ))
It would have been W. all over again...only with bad hair. He probably would have tried to make it into a reality show.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2011, 09:14 AM

Thank goodness. I don't think he's horrible but he has no experience in politics, hell his company's filed for bankruptcy several times.
He had no idea what he was talking about he just blabbed on about random topics when asked about moral/political ideals.
For instance he said:

“It’s like in golf,” “A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

WTH does that have to do with gay marriage? a long putter! Get over it old man! I always knew that the roadkill that resides on top of his head a better chance at staying in the race.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2011, 09:57 AM
So is he trying to say that gay people like long-putters or that as a straight man he prefers short putters? Either way it sounds erotic.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Presidential Debate Skype Chat Phaedrus 12 611 24-10-2012 09:01 PM
Last Post: ClydeLee
  Dear Presidential voters... fstratzero 25 1,150 11-09-2012 11:57 AM
Last Post: TrulyX
  The OFFICIAL TTA 2012 US Presidential Election Poll HDT 68 3,194 04-09-2012 10:22 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Atheist group targets presidential candidates' faith with billboards Erxomai 5 509 18-08-2012 10:31 PM
Last Post: Matthew Laramore
  Finding Presidential information NotSoVacuous 2 213 12-05-2012 12:41 PM
Last Post: Quidsane
  A fireside chat with the presidential candidates with your host, Buddy Christ Buddy Christ 8 1,054 11-01-2012 12:44 AM
Last Post: ShirubaDangan