Trump scares the shit outta me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Trump scares the shit outta me
That guy truly scares me.

He apparently is a very viable candidate and it is quite possible that he will be president.

He's going to build a "pretty" wall along the Mexican border and intends to have Mexico pay for it.

He's going to round up all illegal immigrants and deport them.

And, while I don't want to look like I am playing the "Hitler card", he reminds me way too much of Hitler.

He is grandiose, appeals to people with lower education (speaking their language), singles out an ethnic group and plans to round them up.

He really scares the shit outta me!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
22-08-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Trump scares the shit outta me
Even scarier is the fact that he is a viable candidate...makes me nervous about a lot of people. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 11:28 AM
There is only one thing that is scarier than an idiot with great power, it's an idiot with great power that thinks he holds the solution to an important problem affecting millions of people.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
22-08-2015, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 11:50 AM by GirlyMan.)
I find him entertaining to watch. It's like he's doing a parody of the GOP. I'm not scared because in the best case the GOP needs 42% of the vote. Romney got 23%. The way the GOP is acting right now they'll be lucky to even get the Cuban vote and that's only if Rubio is the candidate.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Trump is not a viable candidate. If he wins the primary as a republican, he will be destroyed by Hillary in the general election. The only reason he's doing so relatively well is because of how fragmented the GOP has become.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
22-08-2015, 12:03 PM
(22-08-2015 12:01 PM)cactus Wrote:  Trump is not a viable candidate. If he wins the primary as a republican, he will be destroyed by Hillary in the general election. The only reason he's doing so well is because of how fragmented the GOP has become.

Well that and we have to watch to find out what that hair-like thing on his head really is. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 12:05 PM

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
22-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Well, I am still shocked at how many pro Trump posts I see on Facebook. I just hope you all are right and he has no chance in hell. Anyone is better than him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-08-2015, 12:11 PM
On the plus side if he does win you guys will really have an objective measure of how totally fucked your political system is Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 8 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2015, 12:20 PM
(22-08-2015 11:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I find him entertaining to watch. It's like he's doing a parody of the GOP. I'm not scared because in the best case the GOP needs 42% of the vote. Romney got 23%. The way the GOP is acting right now they'll be lucky to even get the Cuban vote and that's only if Rubio is the candidate.

That's the way I felt at first, but seeing "Donald Trump, GOP frontrunner" in a headline made me a little nervous.

Still, I don't think he'll get the nomination. The elite will give us the two candidates they want us to pick from just like they always do. Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post