Trump scares the shit outta me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Trump scares the shit outta me
A friend of mine thinks Trump is there as a diversionary tactic to help out Clinton.

True or not ... that's pretty hilarious. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-08-2015, 05:20 PM
(25-08-2015 04:49 PM)kim Wrote:  A friend of mine thinks Trump is there as a diversionary tactic to help out Clinton.

True or not ... that's pretty hilarious. Drinking Beverage

I see what you did there! Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-08-2015, 05:37 PM
So I've noticed in the news that trump is having a tantrum and ha decided to bully the shit out of what's her face because she pressed him about his comments about women. Is he always like that? Now I'm sure as a TV host of a political program she's got tough skin, especially so because it's coming from Trump which means it has zero weight behind it, but seriously? It comes across as totally unprofessional, unwarranted and the only one it reflects poorly on is himself.

Does Trump even realize that he's the joke candidate? That people are laughing at him, not with him?
Is he really that deluded?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-08-2015, 06:12 PM
^He cares about the attention and the extra money that the attention will bring his way. That's all.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
25-08-2015, 07:04 PM
(25-08-2015 05:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I've noticed in the news that trump is having a tantrum and ha decided to bully the shit out of what's her face because she pressed him about his comments about women. Is he always like that? Now I'm sure as a TV host of a political program she's got tough skin, especially so because it's coming from Trump which means it has zero weight behind it, but seriously? It comes across as totally unprofessional, unwarranted and the only one it reflects poorly on is himself.

Does Trump even realize that he's the joke candidate? That people are laughing at him, not with him?

Link?

I have no idea to what you refer.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-08-2015, 07:17 PM
(25-08-2015 07:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 05:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I've noticed in the news that trump is having a tantrum and ha decided to bully the shit out of what's her face because she pressed him about his comments about women. Is he always like that? Now I'm sure as a TV host of a political program she's got tough skin, especially so because it's coming from Trump which means it has zero weight behind it, but seriously? It comes across as totally unprofessional, unwarranted and the only one it reflects poorly on is himself.

Link?

I have no idea to what you refer.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Thnks mate. I'll watch it. And thanks to EM for making me aware. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-08-2015, 07:46 PM

I think Trump has bet that he's going to get long-term money from being an outrageous, "honest" (= hateful) candidate. Now, he's made many bad calculations in the past--history of multiple bankruptcies and multiple marriages, etc.--and I hope this is his latest.

He's a privileged guy who's getting a poll boost because he's vocally angry about having to view others as human and deserving of the same respect as him.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
25-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Why the fuck would he be getting money for this?
1) He's got money to begin with
and
2) He's a joke candidate, he's not about to become President so there's no point wasting your money trying to lobby the douche.

You Americans are so fucking weird.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-08-2015, 09:21 PM
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  That guy truly scares me.

He apparently is a very viable candidate and it is quite possible that he will be president.

He's going to build a "pretty" wall along the Mexican border and intends to have Mexico pay for it.

He's going to round up all illegal immigrants and deport them.

And, while I don't want to look like I am playing the "Hitler card", he reminds me way too much of Hitler.

He is grandiose, appeals to people with lower education (speaking their language), singles out an ethnic group and plans to round them up.

He really scares the shit outta me!

Up here in Canada, we view American politics as if it is situational comedy. It's far more entertaining than our own boring political system.

I am amazed at how anything ever gets done in the USA. People running around with guns and able to spree kill in theatres, schools etc, and nobody there wants anything to do with regulating gun laws. I find this lack of concern regarding gun laws to be so ridiculous as I cannot help but laugh at it. The problem is so obvious, yet everyone is in denial.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!