Trump scares the shit outta me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: Trump scares the shit outta me
(25-08-2015 09:21 PM)Free Wrote:  Up here in Canada, we view American politics as if it is situational comedy. It's far more entertaining than our own boring political system.
I agree.
(25-08-2015 09:21 PM)Free Wrote:  I am amazed at how anything ever gets done in the USA. People running around with guns
Law abiding citizens do NOT run around with guns. I have whole collection of guns and I do not run around with them.
I need my guns when I am home alone.
(25-08-2015 09:21 PM)Free Wrote:  and able to spree kill in theatres, schools etc,
Crazy and evil people do this. Evil people are always going to be with us. The same I can say about mentally ill people.
(25-08-2015 09:21 PM)Free Wrote:  and nobody there wants anything to do with regulating gun laws.
They are regulated already. Criminal doesn't give a F..k about your regulations. Evil criminal always finds a way to kill. So, don't say stupid things about regulations that do NOT work for those who want to kill others.
(25-08-2015 09:21 PM)Free Wrote:  I find this lack of concern regarding gun laws to be so ridiculous as I cannot help but laugh at it. The problem is so obvious, yet everyone is in denial.
You are ridiculous. I laugh at you. Law abiding citizens like me do not kill people. We only defend good people from evil people if there is an opportunity.
I am glad that the USA is not Canada.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2015, 06:09 PM
(27-08-2015 05:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, he is not deluded. The more they attack Trump, the more people want to support him. The more he speaks the more people like it.

That is precisely the opposite of what is happening.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
27-08-2015, 06:12 PM
(27-08-2015 06:09 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 05:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, he is not deluded. The more they attack Trump, the more people want to support him. The more he speaks the more people like it.

That is precisely the opposite of what is happening.

OK, we shall see.

27-08-2015, 07:00 PM
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  Now you're getting it. I think there is no real moral way out here. If you want to live in your house *without* those homeless people who have nowhere else to go, you have to just kick them out and *not care* that they have no other option.
If I have to kick them out it doesn't mean that I don't care.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  But the homeless people in your house situation is not *actually* what is happening,
If my country is in huge debt and it can not take good care about its own citizens first we can't take care of others. First citizens then others.
Jesus said to love the neighbor. But He didn't say to love the neighbor more than your family.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  Not help all the poor or actively push them down?
Jesus is teaching to help the poor when or if you can. When you don't have money, when you have huge debt you have to help yourself first. Then you can take care of the poor.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'm *pretty sure* Jesus would have a problem with that.
Jesus hates when you get yourself in debt then you borrow more money to help others. This is NOT wise. Jesus was teaching to make wise decisions.
It is sad reality. The USA is in big trouble. Do you know how big our debt is?

(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  This is a huge number of people. Simply kicking them out is going to have a huge human cost as well as an economic impact. There's no simple solution here.
I agree, but
first, we spend lots of money on illegals.
second, Trump says that illegal criminals will go first. I don't mind to pay money to get rid of them.
third, I am not sure we will deport all good illegals. But strong message has to be sent. I also don't like that "anchor babies" is big magnet for illegals. This has to be stopped.
I am for legal immigrants. I want all those good illegals to be happy. But they have to learn English. I lived with Latinos for many years. Many of them do not work, can not say 2 words in English, collect welfare. This is not fair.
I can say the same about many Russians and Armenians. They have big businesses, nice cars, mink coats , diamonds on every finger but they buy food with food stamps.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  In 2012 the Obama administration spent $18 billion on immigration enforcement programs; more than the budget for all other federal law enforcement agencies that year combined.[3]
So yeah, this whole idea that democrats want more immigrants so they can vote in their nefarious schemes? Not so much.[/quote]
Yes, he is big Deceiver, this Obama. He spends money so people would think that he is doing the right thing. But then he does everything he can to not deport them.
Obama is playing with people. He doesn't care about those poor illegals. He even didn't come to visit all those poor children.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  Most immigrants who come to America come for better opportunities for employment, a much greater degree of freedom, avoidance of political oppression, the opportunity to rejoin with loved ones, for the prospect of providing better lives for themselves and their family, and for the educational and medical services benefits.[45]
I agree.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  In general illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America come for economic reasons, but also sometimes due to political oppression.[45]
I agree. But there are many of them who are criminals.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  From Asia, they come for economic reasons but some come involuntarily as indentured servants or sex slaves.[45] From Sub-Saharan Africa, they come for economic activities and there is some chance of slave trade.[45] From Eastern Europe, they come for economic activities and to rejoin family already in the United States. However, there are also some who come involuntarily who work in the sex industry.[45] From the Middle East, they come for economic activities or to rejoin family already in the United States.
You can prevent them from coming, but you can't claim it as a moral action too, IMO.
I can claim that it is moral to help all those people AFTER we help ourselves first.
Only strong and rich can help LOTS of people. The USA is in HUGE debt. WE have our own people that are very, very poor.
Love thy neighbor but love thy family first. This is what Jesus teaches.

27-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Quote:
(27-08-2015 07:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  Now you're getting it. I think there is no real moral way out here. If you want to live in your house *without* those homeless people who have nowhere else to go, you have to just kick them out and *not care* that they have no other option.
If I have to kick them out it doesn't mean that I don't care. Don't play "I don't care card".
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  But the homeless people in your house situation is not *actually* what is happening,
If my country is in huge debt and it can not take good care about its own citizens first we can't take of others. First citizens then others.
Jesus said to love the neighbor. But He didn't say to love the neighbor more than your family.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  Not help all the poor or actively push them down?
Jesus is teaching to help the poor when or if you can. When you don't have money, when you have huge debt you have to help yourself first. Then you can take care of the poor.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'm *pretty sure* Jesus would have a problem with that.
Jesus hates when you get yourself in debt then you borrow more money to help others. This is NOT wise. Jesus was teaching to make wise decisions.
It is sad reality. The USA is in big trouble. Do you know how big our debt is?

(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  This is a huge number of people. Simply kicking them out is going to have a huge human cost as well as an economic impact. There's no simple solution here.
I agree, but
first, we spend lots of money on illegals.
second, Trump says that illegal criminals will go first. I don't mind to pay money to get rid of them.
third, I am not sure we will deport all good illegals. But strong message has to be sent. I also don't like that "anchor babies" is big magnet for illegals. This has to be stopped.
I am for legal immigrants. I want all those good illegals to be happy. But they have to learn English. I lived with Latinos for many years. Many of them do not work, can not say 2 words in English, collect welfare. This is not fair.
I can say the same about many Russians and Armenians. They have big businesses, nice cars, mink coats , diamonds on every finger but they buy food with food stamps.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  In 2012 the Obama administration spent $18 billion on immigration enforcement programs; more than the budget for all other federal law enforcement agencies that year combined.[3]
So yeah, this whole idea that democrats want more immigrants so they can vote in their nefarious schemes? Not so much.
Yes, he is big Deceiver, this Obama. He spends money so people would think that he is doing the right thing. But then he does everything he can to not deport them.
Obama is playing with people. He doesn't care about those poor illegals. He even didn't come to visit all those poor children.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  Most immigrants who come to America come for better opportunities for employment, a much greater degree of freedom, avoidance of political oppression, the opportunity to rejoin with loved ones, for the prospect of providing better lives for themselves and their family, and for the educational and medical services benefits.[45]
I agree.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  In general illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America come for economic reasons, but also sometimes due to political oppression.[45]
I agree. But there are many of them who are criminals.
(23-08-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  From Asia, they come for economic reasons but some come involuntarily as indentured servants or sex slaves.[45] From Sub-Saharan Africa, they come for economic activities and there is some chance of slave trade.[45] From Eastern Europe, they come for economic activities and to rejoin family already in the United States. However, there are also some who come involuntarily who work in the sex industry.[45] From the Middle East, they come for economic activities or to rejoin family already in the United States.
You can prevent them from coming, but you can't claim it as a moral action too, IMO.
I can claim that it is moral to help all those people SFTER we help ourselves first.
Only strong and rich can help LOTS of people. The USA is in HUGE debt. WE have our own people that are very, very poor.
Love thy neighbor but love thy family first. This is what Jesus teaches.

tl;dr

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Hillary's scarier. Trump is a cartoon.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2015, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 09:05 PM by Ted Tucker.)
Even considering the current GOP clown car, it should be inconceivable that 32 percent of GOP voters are bat shit crazy enough to actually buy Trumps racist, misogynistic, narcissistic, idiocy?

Oh yeah I forgot these are a lot of the same people surveyed in the gallop poll below:

More than four in 10 Americans continue to believe that God created humans in their present form 10,000 years ago, a view that has changed little over the past three decades. Half of Americans believe humans evolved, with the majority of these saying God guided the evolutionary process.

Let's get these people some more guns while we're at it...

Other than that I don't have any strong opinions on the matter. Smile

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
11-09-2015, 12:11 AM
non reply. sorry.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-09-2015, 01:37 AM
Just because he says he will do something does not mean he will keep his promises. How on Earth is he going to get Mexico to pay for a wall? It's all bullshit designed to win votes.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
12-09-2015, 02:33 PM
(11-09-2015 01:37 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Just because he says he will do something does not mean he will keep his promises. How on Earth is he going to get Mexico to pay for a wall? It's all bullshit designed to win votes.
I would agree with you on this.