Trump scares the shit outta me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Trump scares the shit outta me
Is Hilary really that bad? I need to look into her policies I think.
I mean you elected her cheating husband, how bad can the misses be?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-08-2015, 08:53 PM
I think Hillary would do well. It's just her electability that is doubtful in my mind. Much of the experience that makes her a good candidate is also a barrier to various people voting for her.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
22-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Didn't she fuck up big time in the Balkans?

Anyway, America is starting to look like Imperial Rome with certain family dynasties able to rule only. The Bush's, Clintons' etc. Obama is like a wild card general who took over in between family rule.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
22-08-2015, 09:42 PM
The Balkans? You mean Yugoslavia and all that shit that went down with it's breakup in the 90's?
I don't think Hilary could have done much to prevent that clusterfuck. That was all about race. Serbs, Croats, Bosnians etc.. all wanting power. It was bound to spill into all out war at some point.

But yea, if my legacy in regards to foreign policy was the Yugoslavia breakup I wouldn't be parading that around...
22-08-2015, 10:06 PM
(22-08-2015 09:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The Balkans? You mean Yugoslavia and all that shit that went down with it's breakup in the 90's?
I don't think Hilary could have done much to prevent that clusterfuck. That was all about race. Serbs, Croats, Bosnians etc.. all wanting power. It was bound to spill into all out war at some point.

But yea, if my legacy in regards to foreign policy was the Yugoslavia breakup I wouldn't be parading that around...

No mate she told a bunch of lies and got caught out. There were other issues as well I believe. Anyway what is in question is her honesty. (Funny that, for a politician)

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
22-08-2015, 10:08 PM
So... it comes back to, "you elected her cheating husband"... aka: what's your point?
At least ya know she's dishonest. To quote a certain Captain, "you can always trust a dishonest person to be dishonest, it's the trustworthy ones you gotta watch out for."
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-08-2015, 10:12 PM
(22-08-2015 10:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... it comes back to, "you elected her cheating husband"... aka: what's your point?
At least ya know she's dishonest. To quote a certain Captain, "you can always trust a dishonest person to be dishonest, it's the trustworthy ones you gotta watch out for."

If memory serves she claimed she came under fire getting off the plane and other various BS. All of which was disproven with film footage. Big Grin

I don't care what her husband did.

Banjo.
23-08-2015, 12:25 AM
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  ... He really scares the shit outta me!

Much as Trump leads in polls, he holds only a plurality; most Republicans prefer someone other than Trump at present by 3 to 1.

More significantly, I think, is an important cohort of Republicans of whom ZERO have expressed they want him: the senators, representatives and governors who furnish endorsements to a campaign.

ZERO. That's a pretty powerful number. Here it is in real time at Nate Silver's excellent http://www.fivethirtyeight.com - the Endorsement Primary

It's true the number of Republican endorsements thus far is small (look at the skyrocket of endorsements for Hillary this early in the campaign), but there ARE endorsements for most of the Republican slate, even if as few as one.

Trump hasn't got even one. Not even one. Considering his position at the apex of attention, the absolute absence of endorsement speaks more loudly than a Trump rant.

Stay tuned.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
23-08-2015, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2015 09:49 AM by Alla.)
(22-08-2015 12:01 PM)cactus Wrote:  Trump is not a viable candidate. If he wins the primary as a republican, he will be destroyed by Hillary in the general election.
I am not so sure Hillary will get that far. She looks very good in orange or white and black stripes.
Why would she give to FBI the server that is wiped clean?
Hmm...........

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-08-2015, 09:58 AM
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  That guy truly scares me.
Good.
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  He apparently is a very viable candidate and it is quite possible that he will be president.
I agree with you.
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  He's going to build a "pretty" wall along the Mexican border and intends to have Mexico pay for it.
I love this idea.
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  He's going to round up all illegal immigrants and deport them.
I am not sure he actually will do this but all those who want to come here illegally have to get the message: if you want to come to the USA do it THE RIGHT WAY.
It is always good to do what is RIGHT and not what is wrong.
I don't mind him to deport all illegal criminals. We don't need them.
YES to Kate's Law!!
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  And, while I don't want to look like I am playing the "Hitler card", he reminds me way too much of Hitler.
But you look like you are playing the "Hitler card". This is what you liberals do all the time. You play cards to shut someone down.
That is why you leftist LOVE political correctness.
Fuck political correctness. People are tired of this.
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  He is grandiose, appeals to people with lower education (speaking their language), singles out an ethnic group and plans to round them up.
Obama did the same: if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Period.
Gruber: stupid American people. Laugh out load
Democrats (lawmakers): let's sign the bill so finally we can find out what is in it.
Stupid American Democrats Laugh out load

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED