Trump scares the shit outta me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Trump scares the shit outta me
(23-08-2015 09:58 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  That guy truly scares me.
Good.
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  He apparently is a very viable candidate and it is quite possible that he will be president.
I agree with you.
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  He's going to build a "pretty" wall along the Mexican border and intends to have Mexico pay for it.
I love this idea.
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  He's going to round up all illegal immigrants and deport them.
I am not sure he actually will do this but all those who want to come here illegally have to get the message: if you want to come to the USA do it THE RIGHT WAY.
It is always good to do what is RIGHT and not what is wrong.
I don't mind him to deport all illegal criminals. We don't need them.
YES to Kate's Law!!
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  And, while I don't want to look like I am playing the "Hitler card", he reminds me way too much of Hitler.
But you look like you are playing the "Hitler card". This is what you liberals do all the time. You play cards to shut someone down.
That is why you leftist LOVE political correctness.
Fuck political correctness. People are tired of this.
(22-08-2015 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  He is grandiose, appeals to people with lower education (speaking their language), singles out an ethnic group and plans to round them up.
Obama did the same: if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Period.
Gruber: stupid American people. Laugh out load
Democrats (lawmakers): let's sign the bill so finally we can find out what is in it.
Stupid American Democrats Laugh out load

Thank you for so handily demonstrating why the Republican party at large is generally considered to be as far into the deep end of the crazy pool as it is possible to be.

When you legitimately start making Columbia look moderate in comparison, you may need to take a step back and reconsider your viewpoint.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2015, 10:45 AM
(22-08-2015 11:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I find him entertaining to watch. It's like he's doing a parody of the GOP. I'm not scared because in the best case the GOP needs 42% of the vote. Romney got 23%. The way the GOP is acting right now they'll be lucky to even get the Cuban vote and that's only if Rubio is the candidate.

Wait...now that we opened up relations with Cuba the Cubans get to vote in our election Gasp

Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-08-2015, 12:53 PM
(22-08-2015 10:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 10:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... it comes back to, "you elected her cheating husband"... aka: what's your point?
At least ya know she's dishonest. To quote a certain Captain, "you can always trust a dishonest person to be dishonest, it's the trustworthy ones you gotta watch out for."

If memory serves she claimed she came under fire getting off the plane and other various BS. All of which was disproven with film footage. Big Grin

I'd think a skeptic of all people would know how pathetically flawed personal recollections are, particularly relating to high-stress experiences at a fifteen year remove...

... this is my signature!
23-08-2015, 12:59 PM
(23-08-2015 12:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I'd think a skeptic of all people would know how pathetically flawed personal recollections are, particularly relating to high-stress experiences at a fifteen year remove...

And it's largely irrelevant in any case.

Whether Clinton or Sanders ends up running as the Democrat nominee, they don't have to be perfect. They don't even have to be good. They just have to be less completely, irredeemably insane than the Republican nominee.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
23-08-2015, 01:01 PM
(23-08-2015 10:45 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Wait...now that we opened up relations with Cuba the Cubans get to vote in our election Gasp
Angel
Of course, the same we can say about illegal criminals. Who cares they kill, rape, rob? the most important things is that they will vote for your elections.
IDEOLOGY is more important than American people.
Shame on you, Democrats.

Democrats need Cubans for one more thing -
liberal Kelly Osborn: "who will clean our toilets?" Shame on her.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-08-2015, 01:05 PM
(23-08-2015 12:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 10:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  If memory serves she claimed she came under fire getting off the plane and other various BS. All of which was disproven with film footage. Big Grin

I'd think a skeptic of all people would know how pathetically flawed personal recollections are, particularly relating to high-stress experiences at a fifteen year remove...

Coming under fire is not something you screw up on, though. Remembering to come under fire when you didn't shouldn't be explained away as a mistake caused by "high stress" ... because the stress never happened.

One may not remember the exact details of such an event, but that is entirely different than making the incident up out of whole cloth.
23-08-2015, 01:07 PM
(23-08-2015 01:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, the same we can say about illegal criminals. Who cares they kill, rape, rob?

Yes, because deliberately caricaturizing all illegal immigrants as violent criminals is definitely a way to make your position appear rational.

[+] 4 users Like Unbeliever's post
23-08-2015, 01:14 PM
(22-08-2015 09:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Anyway, America is starting to look like Imperial Rome with certain family dynasties able to rule only. The Bush's, Clintons' etc. Obama is like a wild card general who took over in between family rule.

John Adams and John Quincy Adams? William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison? You say that like it's a new thing...

American politics were their most incestuous in the heyday of the Tidewater aristocracy, 200 years ago.

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-08-2015, 01:15 PM
(23-08-2015 12:59 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 12:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I'd think a skeptic of all people would know how pathetically flawed personal recollections are, particularly relating to high-stress experiences at a fifteen year remove...

And it's largely irrelevant in any case.

Whether Clinton or Sanders ends up running as the Democrat nominee, they don't have to be perfect. They don't even have to be good. They just have to be less completely, irredeemably insane than the Republican nominee.

Well, yes, but tell that to the people who've committed decades of their life to hating the Clintons...

23-08-2015, 01:17 PM
(23-08-2015 01:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, the same we can say about illegal criminals. Who cares they kill, rape, rob?

Yes, because deliberately caricaturizing all illegal immigrants as violent criminals is definitely a way to make your position appear rational.

I agree, but nobody says that all illegals are violent criminals.
But there are too many of them. They have to be deported. But Obama wants them to be released. IDEOLOGY is more important than safety of American people.
POWER is more important than safety of American people.
I think that most of the people do not believe that Trump will deport all immigrants. But message to all those who want to break our immigration laws has to be very strong.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED