Trump scares the shit outta me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Trump scares the shit outta me
(23-08-2015 01:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, the same we can say about illegal criminals. Who cares they kill, rape, rob?

Yes, because deliberately caricaturizing all illegal immigrants as violent criminals is definitely a way to make your position appear rational.

Ya gotta watch out for the legal immigrants too, don't forget Smile We all basically want the same thing: what you've got. And we'll stop at nothing to get it Evil_monster Killing, raping and robbing you guys is just the shortest path from A (where we are) to B (where you are). Then we'll be at B and you guys with your killed, raped and robbed asses, will be at A. Then *you* can start the cycle again Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2015, 01:26 PM
(23-08-2015 01:05 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 12:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I'd think a skeptic of all people would know how pathetically flawed personal recollections are, particularly relating to high-stress experiences at a fifteen year remove...

Coming under fire is not something you screw up on, though.

Except is is. False memory is ubiquitous and inescapable. It's naive to call it false memory in the first place, it's so bad; there's no such thing as non-false memory.

(23-08-2015 01:05 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Remembering to come under fire when you didn't shouldn't be explained away as a mistake caused by "high stress" ... because the stress never happened.

I would not imagine visiting a war zone to be serene. I was referring to whatever else may have been on her mind.

(23-08-2015 01:05 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  One may not remember the exact details of such an event, but that is entirely different than making the incident up out of whole cloth.

"Well, yeah, but, like, I don't feel that memory could be that bad..."

Nope; it really is. Do you have accurate memories of what you did twenty years ago? Tiny things like incidental choices of vocabulary dramatically change the way we recall even events we directly witnessed.

Shit, just look at the matter from the outside: what possible incentive is there to lie? It's not like it was otherwise undocumented. Help me out on that one; I've never understood it.

... this is my signature!
23-08-2015, 01:28 PM
(23-08-2015 01:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ya gotta watch out for the legal immigrants too, don't forget Smile We all basically want the same thing: what you've got. And we'll stop at nothing to get it Evil_monster Killing, raping and robbing you guys is just the shortest path from A (where we are) to B (where you are). Then we'll be at B and you guys with your killed, raped and robbed asses, will be at A. Then *you* can start the cycle again Smile
We have too many of our own criminals. We don't need more(those whom Mexico sends to us).
Trump is right, Mexican government is smart. Out government is stupid.
Mexico deports illegals. Mexico separates families. But they shame us for wanting to do the same.
If someone comes to my place without my permission and settles down in one of my bedrooms what would I do? I will deport them.
It would be the right thing to do.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-08-2015, 01:28 PM
(23-08-2015 01:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree, but nobody says that all illegals are violent criminals.

Actually, Trump pretty much said that.
23-08-2015, 01:39 PM
(23-08-2015 01:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  nobody says that all illegals are violent criminals.

hm hm hm hmm

(23-08-2015 01:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, the same we can say about illegal criminals. Who cares they kill, rape, rob?

hm hm hm~m hm

(23-08-2015 01:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  But there are too many of them. They have to be deported. But Obama wants them to be released. IDEOLOGY is more important than safety of American people.
POWER is more important than safety of American people.
I think that most of the people do not believe that Trump will deport all immigrants. But message to all those who want to break our immigration laws has to be very strong.

stand tall for the Beast of America
stand tall for the man next door
we are free in the land of America
we ain't goin' down like this
come on now~

Seriously. The fact that you honestly believe the tripe you spout is hilarious. Rather scary, too, but mostly hilarious. I don't normally go in for posts as silly as this, but really. The Columbia parallels just draw themselves.

So much for lifting the lamp beside the golden door, eh?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
23-08-2015, 01:39 PM
(23-08-2015 01:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ya gotta watch out for the legal immigrants too, don't forget Smile We all basically want the same thing: what you've got. And we'll stop at nothing to get it Evil_monster Killing, raping and robbing you guys is just the shortest path from A (where we are) to B (where you are). Then we'll be at B and you guys with your killed, raped and robbed asses, will be at A. Then *you* can start the cycle again Smile
We have too many of our own criminals. We don't need more(those whom Mexico sends to us).
Trump is right, Mexican government is smart. Out government is stupid.
Mexico deports illegals. Mexico separates families. But they shame us for wanting to do the same.
If someone comes to my place without my permission and settles down in one of my bedrooms what would I do? I will deport them.
It would be the right thing to do.

You can build the walls higher and higher, one day they will come down. Those immigrants you dislike are people, you have a lot and they don't. They are prepared to work yet you guys want to treat them like shit? You know, that breeds resentment. Why should you be entitled to that great lifestyle and some guy born a few km South can't have it? Why would the "right thing to do" not include helping a fellow human being out? And you so casually call for people's families to be broken up. So what if Mexico does it too? Does your God think it's right? Somewhere in your fucked up moral system you can justify this kind of cruelty?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-08-2015, 01:41 PM
(23-08-2015 01:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  You can build the walls higher and higher, one day they will come down. Those immigrants you dislike are people, you have a lot and they don't. They are prepared to work yet you guys want to treat them like shit? You know, that breeds resentment. Why should you be entitled to that great lifestyle and some guy born a few km South can't have it? Why would the "right thing to do" not include helping a fellow human being out? And you so casually call for people's families to be broken up. So what if Mexico does it too? Does your God think it's right? Somewhere in your fucked up moral system you can justify this kind of cruelty?

Myopia is a wondrous thing.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
23-08-2015, 01:43 PM
(23-08-2015 01:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree, but nobody says that all illegals are violent criminals.

Actually, Trump pretty much said that.

He never said this. Give me a quote.
All that I remember from his speech is that Mexico sends to the USA lots of rapists and killers. Everybody knows that this is true statement.
My husband who is from El Salvador knows what Mexicans do to people who enter Mexico from Central America. He knows whom Mexico let to come to the USA.
Mexico wants to get rid of their criminals. They let them to come here.
Give me a quote where D. Trump says that all illegals are criminals.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-08-2015, 01:46 PM
God is dead, long live D Trump Rolleyes

23-08-2015, 01:47 PM
(23-08-2015 01:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  All that I remember from his speech is that Mexico sends to the USA lots of rapists and killers. Everybody knows that this is true statement.

The funny thing about stuff that "everybody knows" is that it is almost always wrong.

[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post