Trump scares the shit outta me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Trump scares the shit outta me
(23-08-2015 01:47 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  All that I remember from his speech is that Mexico sends to the USA lots of rapists and killers. Everybody knows that this is true statement.

The funny thing about stuff that "everybody knows" is that it is almost always wrong.

Pshaw. Everybody knows that mere facts can't hold a candle to real truthiness.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-08-2015, 01:56 PM
(23-08-2015 01:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  You can build the walls higher and higher, one day they will come down.
May be, may be.
(23-08-2015 01:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  Those immigrants you dislike

Oh, liberals and their love to play cards. If I don't want strangers in my house who came without my permission it is because I dislike strangers.
If I dislike illegals then You are an idiot.
(23-08-2015 01:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  are people, you have a lot and they don't.
I didn't have a lot. That is why I came here. LIGALLY.
(23-08-2015 01:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  They are prepared to work yet you guys want to treat them like shit?
Oh really? you treat all those who wait in line like shit.
(23-08-2015 01:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  You know, that breeds resentment. Why should you be entitled to that great lifestyle and some guy born a few km South can't have it?
Ah. liberals, liberals. You paly your cards game very well.
I am entitled because I came here legally. I was waiting in line I paid my fees. I did the RIGHT thing.
Yes, Liberals, reward those who cut the line.
(23-08-2015 01:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  Why would the "right thing to do" not include helping a fellow human being out?
Nobody is talking about not helping out. But there are laws and there those who wait in line. Patiently wait in line.
I feel compassion for them too.
(23-08-2015 01:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  And you so casually call for people's families to be broken up. So what if Mexico does it too? Does your God think it's right? Somewhere in your fucked up moral system you can justify this kind of cruelty?
Ah, liberals and their game card.
Nobody has pleasure in breaking up families. Trump says that they won't be breaking up. They will go TOGETHER.
Hey, morondog, will you deport strangers who settled down in you house without your permission? are you that heartless?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-08-2015, 02:04 PM
(23-08-2015 01:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  I paid my fees.

Quite a few people can't.

Note the use of the word "can't" over "won't".

(23-08-2015 01:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, Liberals, reward those who cut the line.

Punish those who lack the means to work their way through a horribly broken and outdated system.

(23-08-2015 01:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nobody has pleasure in breaking up families. Trump says that they won't be breaking up. They will go TOGETHER.

Trump says quite a lot of things.

Almost none of those things are true.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
23-08-2015, 02:14 PM
(23-08-2015 02:04 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  I paid my fees.
Quite a few people can't.
Note the use of the word "can't" over "won't".
Oh yes, they can't. But they can pay thousands to coyotes who later will rape their children.
(23-08-2015 01:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, Liberals, reward those who cut the line.
Punish those who lack the means to work their way through a horribly broken and outdated system.
They make big sacrifice and pay to coyotes. Much better if they paid their fees. It would be much more safe. I have compassion for those who give all they have to coyotes and then get killed or die in desert.
(23-08-2015 01:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nobody has pleasure in breaking up families. Trump says that they won't be breaking up. They will go TOGETHER.
Trump says quite a lot of things.
Yes, but he never said that all illegals are killers and rapists. He never said he wants to separate families.
(23-08-2015 02:04 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Almost none of those things are true.
Like that Mexico sends us many criminals? That is the truth. Ask border patrol agents.

23-08-2015, 02:18 PM
(23-08-2015 02:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  Oh yes, they can't. But they can pay thousands to coyotes who later will rape their children.

And we're back to the caricature again.

You know, it's actually pretty refreshing to find someone with a political position this plainly bonkers. Normally, there are all these nuances and counterpoints that need to be considered, but you just seem determined to take every single worst component of the Republican platform and cleave to it as tightly as possible.

(23-08-2015 02:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  Like that Mexico sends us many criminals? That is the truth. Ask border patrol agents.

No, it isn't.

Look at the actual evidence.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
23-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Ah yeah, so Alla, if you'd been denied your visa, you'd be happy? After all, the System is right, right? There must be something wrong with all those people who opt to go the illegal route...

Christ, at least I got you to expose your nasty side. It's all sweetness and light until the bad ol' immigrants come to take what you paid for.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-08-2015, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2015 03:00 PM by dancefortwo.)
What I want to know is, what are the Republicans going to do with the nude pictures of The Donald's wife, Melania.

Hahahahaha. It is to laugh.

[Image: melania_knauss_photo_1.jpg]

Edit: Mods, she IS covered up in all the right places.

Re-edit: And Melania is from Slovenia. Interesting.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Wow, I didn't know Alla was so evil! Shocking

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-08-2015, 03:11 PM
(23-08-2015 02:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ah yeah, so Alla, if you'd been denied your visa, you'd be happy?
I don't think I would be happy. But I wouldn't be here.
(23-08-2015 02:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  After all, the System is right, right?
I don't know. But I do know one thing - I wouldn't be crossing the border illegally.
(23-08-2015 02:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  There must be something wrong with all those people who opt to go the illegal route...
There is nothing wrong with those people. But the way they enter country is wrong. You probably think I don't have compassion for illegals. You probably think I don't want them to have an opportunity to live better.
But let me tell what is wrong: it is wrong to award them for breaking laws and to give them food stamps(not because of the compassion) but because it is politically convenient. Future voters of the Democratic party. Democrats who do this are twisted evil. They use illegals.
(23-08-2015 02:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Christ, at least I got you to expose your nasty side. It's all sweetness and light until the bad ol' immigrants come to take what you paid for.
Again, horrible me who says that immigrants are bad. I have never said that illegals are bad people because they want to have better life for themselves and for their children. Christ knows my heart.
But Christ didn't teach to break laws. Christ was teaching to obey laws. He said: give to Cesar what is his. Obey laws of the country where you live. Illegals break laws of our country by entering illegally.

23-08-2015, 03:15 PM
(23-08-2015 02:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wow, I didn't know Alla was so evil! Shocking
It is evil to award those who break laws. It is evil to use illegals by giving them crumbs so they can vote for Dems.