Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Trump shared classified info to Russians
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/t...index.html

Quote:President Donald Trump shared highly classified information with the Russian foreign minister and Russian ambassador to the US in a White House meeting last week, according to The Washington Post.

Quote:According to the Post, Trump described details to Lavrov and Kislyak about how ISIS hopes to use laptop computers as bombs on planes.

Quote:I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day," one official with knowledge told the Post described Trump as saying, before the President reportedly relayed specific intelligence.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
15-05-2017, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2017 06:15 PM by Kaneda.)
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
Ladies and Gentleman, Moscow's man at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
[+] 1 user Likes Kaneda's post
15-05-2017, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2017 04:56 PM by Shai Hulud.)
CNN was just saying on television that the Republican Chair of the Senate Intel Committee only found out about this from the WaPo as well. Edit: Anyone recall when candidate Trump said that Hillary couldn't be trusted due to her poor handling of classified information? Or how he reviewed classified documents at a dinner full of people without clearance at Mar-A-Lago previously?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Shai Hulud's post
15-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Can't someone from the FBI or CIA or whatever arrest this fucker? Obstruction of justice and treason. Pence, too. He's guilty of some treasonous shit with Russia. Jesus, Paul Ryan is next up. Goddamn we're in a pickle. Lock him up.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
15-05-2017, 05:10 PM
National Security Adviser McMaster just gave a statement that lasted less than a minute claiming the story is false and then ran away.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
15-05-2017, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2017 05:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-05-2017 05:10 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  National Security Adviser McMaster just gave a statement that lasted less than a minute claiming the story is false and then ran away.

I wanna see that. You're just a big mean-looking bald ass pussy. Guess he's betting he's got better chances with an executive pardon before his boss leaves.

Okay, I just saw it. So you're denying something that the article didn't even report on. Got 'ya. I swear they think we're all idiots. Hell, they're depending on it.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2017, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2017 05:23 PM by Kaneda.)
I keyword searched Trumo's name and found this story is only getting a blip in the headlines. I makes me sad that this is just another red mark on his record that we'll probably forget about in a couple of days, when literally anyone else who pulled this shit would be put into solitary confinement.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." -Julius Caesar
15-05-2017, 05:22 PM
(15-05-2017 05:19 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  I keyword searched Trumo's name and found this story is only getting a blip in the headlines. I makes me sad that this is just another red mark on his record that we'll probably forget about in a couple of days, when literally anyone else who pulled this shit would be put into solitary confinement.

I'm seeing it everywhere. Hell, even Drudge has it as the top red-lined story.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2017, 05:38 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/po....html?_r=0

Quote:The intelligence disclosed by Mr. Trump in a meeting with Sergey V. Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States, was about an Islamic State plot, according to the officials. A foreign ally that closely guards its own secrets provided the information, which was considered so sensitive that American officials did not share it widely within the United States government or pass it on to other allies.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
15-05-2017, 05:57 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...story.html

Quote:“It is all kind of shocking,” said a former senior U.S. official who is close to current administration officials. “Trump seems to be very reckless and doesn’t grasp the gravity of the things he’s dealing with, especially when it comes to intelligence and national security. And it’s all clouded because of this problem he has with Russia.”

There just aren't words to describe what a fucking buffoon he is.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post