Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(17-05-2017 11:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Airportkid Wrote:I don't see anything remotely like junk in that, and a great deal that deliberately prohibits junk.
Did you eat that food? Did you see it? It is disgusting. It is not healthy at all. I would never eat that JUNK myself and I love to eat healthy.
It is not Michelle Obama's business what my kids eat. My daughter hates her. She can't eat that food, she can't even look at it.

P.S. All those standards look good only on the paper. This is what elite Washington DC bureaucrats like Michelle Obama do: they give standards that sound great but they don't work.
May be Michelle Obama thinks she is smarter than all mothers in America.

I am pro-choice. Give kids many choices of good food and let them CHOOSE for themselves. This is American way. Michelle Obama's way is Soviet Union way.

I don't understand this: why do many on the left like when the government tells them what is good for them? aren't they smart enough to figure it out?

I don't think I have ever seen anyone spout as many prejudices in such a short time. You get an award for it, Alla. And always with the stereotypes. So sad.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
17-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Reducetarian Wrote:YOU of all people should understand how dangerous it is to cosy up to the RUSSIANS!
Yes, I understood this even when Obama was so cozy to Russians that he gave Putin flexibility. Thanks to this flexibility Ukraine is worse now then it was before Obama.
"Thanks", Obama.
I may assume that if Clinton won you wouldn't care about Russia and the fact that Clinton was paid by Russians big money for his speeches.

Reducetarian Wrote:Your guy won.
I don't see it as my guy won. I see it this way: Trump won. He was not my first choice. Now I want 3 things:
tax reform
repeal and replace Obamacare
safety
I care about well being of ALL Americans. I care about well being even those Americans who destroy businesses and try to shut down free speech, and burn American flags.

Reducetarian Wrote:Now he needs to lead. It is increasingly obvious that he is completely unfit to do so.
Yes, I agree that he needs to lead. But I am not sure that he is unfit. He is not professional politicians so he may say things that politicians would never say. But I don't care about it.
I actually like that he doesn't think and doesn't speak like politicians. I like that he says what is on his mind.
All I care about is what he does. He did some good things already. But this RESISTANCE.
I think we should start to resist resistance.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
17-05-2017, 12:35 PM
(17-05-2017 12:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Reducetarian Wrote:YOU of all people should understand how dangerous it is to cosy up to the RUSSIANS!
Yes, I understood this even when Obama was so cozy to Russians that he gave Putin flexibility. Thanks to this flexibility Ukraine is worse now then it was before Obama.
"Thanks", Obama.
I may assume that if Clinton won you wouldn't care about Russia and the fact that Clinton was paid by Russians big money for his speeches.

Reducetarian Wrote:Your guy won.
I don't see it as my guy won. I see it this way: Trump won. He was not my first choice. Now I want 3 things:
tax reform
safety
I care about well being of ALL Americans. I care about well being even those Americans who destroy businesses and try to shut down free speech, and burn American flags.

Reducetarian Wrote:Now he needs to lead. It is increasingly obvious that he is completely unfit to do so.
Yes, I agree that he needs to lead. But I am not sure that he is unfit. He is not professional politicians so he may say things that politicians would never say. But I don't care about it.
I actually like that he doesn't think and doesn't speak like politicians. I like that he says what is on his mind.
All I care about is what he does. He did some good things already. But this RESISTANCE.
I think we should start to resist resistance.

Put on a suit of armor and climb an electric fence. That'll teach you about resistance.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
17-05-2017, 12:38 PM
(17-05-2017 11:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Airportkid Wrote:I don't see anything remotely like junk in that, and a great deal that deliberately prohibits junk.
Did you eat that food? Did you see it? It is disgusting. It is not healthy at all. I would never eat that JUNK myself and I love to eat healthy.
It is not Michelle Obama's business what my kids eat. My daughter hates her. She can't eat that food, she can't even look at it.

P.S. All those standards look good only on the paper. This is what elite Washington DC bureaucrats like Michelle Obama do: they give standards that sound great but they don't work.
May be Michelle Obama thinks she is smarter than all mothers in America.

I am pro-choice. Give kids many choices of good food and let them CHOOSE for themselves. This is American way. Michelle Obama's way is Soviet Union way.

I don't understand this: why do many on the left like when the government tells them what is good for them? aren't they smart enough to figure it out?

(17-05-2017 11:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  Did you eat that food? Did you see it?

Yeah, it was horrible stuff! Vegetables and fruits.

[Image: American-Grown-Michelle-Obama-White-Hous...-smart.jpg]

[Image: 13-michelle-obama-white-house-vegetable-garden.jpg]

You're beyond deluded.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-05-2017, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2017 01:10 PM by Stevil.)
(17-05-2017 08:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump lied about inauguration numbers.
It is a fact that Trump lied about the degree of his electoral win.
Ok. Is this why I have to stop to support Trump?
No, I'm not instructing you to stop supporting Trump. I am hoping though that you can admit that Trump is telling many lies and hence can't be trusted.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump made up the allegations about the wiretapping.
Is this why I have to stop to support Trump? I KNOW this FACT: Obama was wiretapping Germany Prime Minister and James Rosen. Who else did he secretly wiretapped? May be we will never know. Or may be we will one day.
Trump made an unsubstantiated claim, he publicly cried out that Obama had him wiretapped, he cried out that this was a big thing.
He did it because he was worried about the Russian collusion investigation, he was trying to slow that down, trying to discredit it by coming up with a "similar" but different allegation.
Trump's allegation was looked into by the FBI and disregarded as unsubstantiated, meanwhile the Russian collusion investigation is still ongoing. This tells us that there is at least smoke with regards to the Russian collusion. It isn't as Trump tries to make out "Just an attempt by the Democrates to find an excuse as to why they lost the election". The FBI are independent, they are investigating this because they take it seriously and have reason to.

Do you Alla think:
a) The Russian collusion allegations should be investigated by an independent?
b) The Russian collusion allegations should be investigated by Republicans?
b) The Russian collusion allegations should be ignored?

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump gave Russia code word classified secret information.
If he did doesn't the president have an authority to de-classify classified information? Don't countries share some information when they fight together against common enemy like ISIS?
Countries tend to share some information, especially with their allies. Russia is an active enemy of USA, they have interfered in the election, it seems they ought not to be trusted. Bringing them into the Oval office where they can plant bugs is an issue, they now seem to have recording(s) of what goes on in the oval office.
It seems perhaps Trump doesn't understand what classified means and why things are classified. Trump purposefully handing classified information to the Russians is much worse than Clinton having classified emails on her own email server.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Flynn had been communicating with the Russians during the campaign and had lied to deny it.
It is a fact that Sessions had been communicating with the Russians and had initially denied this.
I am Trump supporter not Flynn's or Session's.
I would have thought your allegiance is to the Republican white house and their policies that you voted rather than to the person Donald Trump.
The White house are often being caught up in lies and questionable behaviour especially when it comes to deallings with the Russians. They aren't behaving in a way you would expect if there is nothing to hide. The Russian collusion investigation is with regards to associates of the Trump campaign, not a specific investigation into Trump's personal dealings with Russia. It seems that there is a lot of reason to be investigating this Russian Collusion thing, don't you think?

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump had the Russian collusion investigation on mind when he decided to fire Comey.
?
I wouldn't trust Comey with any investigation after what he did with Hillary's investigation. Comey can not be trusted any more. He lost his credibility.
What in specific are you referring to with regards to "what he did with Hillary's investigation"?
But this is beside the point, Trump himself said he had the Russian collusion investigation in mind when he decided to fire Comey. Does that not sound like interference?

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump and his officials were warned about Flynn and the Russian situation and sat on it for several weeks.
So? Obama was warned by Romney about Putin,...
This is about Trump not Obama. What do you think about the FACT that Trump was warned about Flynn and then instead of reducing Flynn's security privileges Trump allegedly goes to Comey and tells him that he hopes the investigation on Flynn can be dropped? Does this not worry you at all?

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump's initial attempt at the travel ban was unconstitutional.
I don't believe so. President has an authority. But judges who are actually ACTIVISTS were wrong. This is why they are from the 9th CIRCUS.
USA has a constitution which clearly limits the authority of the President. It's not a good look when a President tries to do un-constitutional things. Trump campaigned on a Muslim ban, he tried to implement one. What is the valid reason why he is trying to ban people from these countries and not other non Muslim countries? Why did he try to rush it through? What was compelling him other than his own bigotry?

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that the FBI believe there is reason to investigate the claims of Russian collusion.
Claims, claims. The Bible also has many claims. Claims are not facts.
The Fact is that the FBI believe their is reason to investigate the Russian collusion claims.
In comparrison the FACT is that the FBI no longer believe their is reason to investigate the wire tapping claim.
Why are the Russian collusion claims still being investigated?

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that the FBI have investigated the wiretapping claim and found no evidence or smoke in support of it.
May be, may be. Is this why I have to stop to support Trump?
No, not telling you to stop supporting Trump, but it would be nice for you to admit that Trump pulled that allegation out his arse, or as you USA people say "ass". Trumps allegation is very different from the allegation of Russian collusion. These two things highlight how the Russian collusion allegation isn't merely an unsupported claim.

Stevil Wrote:It seems highly likely that the Russians interfered with the USA presidential election.
It seems likely they do it every election.
No, that's not true. Was Obama caught up in controversies around how he won the election under Russian interference?
Many of Trump's current problems are self inflicted. If Trump took the Russian interference seriously and supported the investigation rather than waving it off then he would be getting much more respect, right now people are looking at him suspiciously. Why is Trump interested in investigating the alleged voter fraud but not interested in investigating the Russian interference?

Stevil Wrote:It seems highly likely that Trump asked The FBI Director to proclaim loyalty to him.
It seems highly likely Eric Holder was very loyal to Obama. It seems highly likely that Loretta Lynch was colluding with Clintons. Dems still supported Obama.
I'm hoping that you realise that it is illegal for the president to demand personal loyalty from the FBI director especially when the FBI is investigating the president and members of his party. The FBI is an important part of the checks and balances on a potentially rough government. They are there to protect the constitution and the people. I would think that you would be nervous about Trump trying to demand personal loyalty, but it seems you think that is OK.

Stevil Wrote:It seems highly likely that Trump asked the FBI Director to stop investigating Flynn.
According to allegations Trump said that he HOPES that Comey would stop it. To say "I HOPE" and to give an order to stop are "two big differences" as they say in Odessa.
Have you ever been an employee with a boss. If that boss has a private meeting with you and tells you that he hopes you stop doing your current task, do you think that your boss is trying to influence your future actions?

(17-05-2017 08:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  BTW why didn't Comey report about this to AJ and leaked it only after he was fired? No, Comey can't be trusted even if his tongue was notarized.
It appears that these memos were written straight after the incidents, some of them were immediately sent on to some other high up officials in the FBI. I think this is the case with this particular memo. Comey was creating a paper trail of suspicious goings on as he knew it might be important later on.
I do this at my work. Most conversations are via email, but those that are meetings or phone conversations, I write up a summary and send off to the other participants as a record of the discussion.
Obviously with Trump sending all witnesses out of the room and demanding things that should not be demanded, he wouldn't have been happy with Comey summarising in an email so it seems logical that Comey write it up straight after the meeting and send to some of his trusted collegues.
But the important thing is that these memos were created well before he was fired, and were straight after the discussions and hence don't rely on his memory or his future state of mind.

Stevil Wrote:The Nunes affair with the secret meetings etc is highly suspicious.
The Sessions recommendation to fire Comey is highly suspicious.
The timing of the Comey firing is highly suspicious.
Why?
OK, you can't see why these things are suspicious?

(17-05-2017 08:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  BTW: My kids are very happy that Trump will stop Michelle Obama's horrible lunches in schools. I bet her kids don't eat that kind of junk.

LET"S MAKE SCHOOL LUNCHES GREAT AGAIN!!!
If you can afford it, can't you choose to supply your kids with their own lunches, packed in a lunch box? That's what I do for my kids.
What about those that can't afford it? Would you rather they go hungry?
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
17-05-2017, 01:06 PM
(17-05-2017 12:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Now I want 3 things:
tax reform
safety
But it seems you don't care what AHA is replaced with, as long as it doesn't have the nickname "Obamacare".

What the Republicans are wanting to replace it with will end up having 20 million or so people without healthcare at all. It might reduce the cost of healthcare for those that can afford it, but it puts it out of reach of those who can't afford it. How does this conform with your "I care about well being of ALL Americans."?
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
17-05-2017, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2017 05:47 PM by GirlyMan.)

Come on, I learned "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" when I was like 6. If you're gonna lie over trivial inconsequential shit, then I'd be an idiot not to assume you're going to lie over matters of consequence. And I'm not an idiot.

It is not like Obama's lie of the year "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
If Trump said this kind of lie I would definitely stopped to support him.

What about lying about "draining" the swamp? That big enough? Looks to me more like he didn't drain shit but instead seized the opportunity to introduce a new heretofore unseen predatory species to test the mettle of its ecosystem. Which was, of course, his plan all along, just too many people in a few districts were too stupid to see it.

(17-05-2017 08:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  Is this why I have to stop to support Trump? I KNOW this FACT: Obama was wiretapping Germany Prime Minister and James Rosen. Who else did he secretly wiretapped? May be we will never know. Or may be we will one day.

I just checked his CV, I know for a fact that Obama knows dick all about electronics . He couldn't wiretap his dog.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump gave Russia code word classified secret information.
If he did doesn't the president have an authority to de-classify classified information? Don't countries share some information when they fight together against common enemy like ISIS?

Legally, yes. But I'm pretty sure Mossad wasn't thinking we'd share their intel with Putin. It also means Mossad ain't giving us dick anymore. They figure we'll just give it to Putin. Or worse yet, they'll give us disinfomation knowing we'll share it with Putin. Wanna bet they're all gonna figure the same thing. Canada, Australia, or anybody in the EU ain't gonna gonna share shit anymore 'cause we'll just share it with Putin. Yup, that sounds like an excellent way to protect us from the terrorists. At least we won't see them coming so it'll be quick and painless.

Stevil Wrote:It seems highly likely that the Russians interfered with the USA presidential election.
It seems likely they do it every election. Dems never cared until Hillary lost.
Obama interfered with Israel election with tax payers money.

You realize that "Well Johnny did it too" is not actually a viable defense I hope.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump's initial attempt at the travel ban was unconstitutional.
I don't believe so. President has an authority. But judges who are actually ACTIVISTS were wrong. This is why they are from the 9th CIRCUS.

Dunno why, but I get the feeling that you have like zero legal training and that statement came straight out of your ass. I've had a hell of a lot more legal training than you and I know I'm not qualified to make that statement. When you make statements that everyone knows you are unqualified to make it diminishes the credibility of those statements you are qualified to make.

(17-05-2017 08:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  BTW: My kids are very happy that Trump will stop Michelle Obama's horrible lunches in schools. I bet her kids don't eat that kind of junk.

LET"S MAKE SCHOOL LUNCHES GREAT AGAIN!!!

Your kids are gonna get the diabeetus. You know how I know? 'cause I used to eat that sugar laden, highly processed, nutrient-free, coke and cheetoes crap that kids love for 40 years and I got the diabeetus. Mobama was looking out for your kids more than you are.

Stevil Wrote:It seems highly likely that Trump asked the FBI Director to stop investigating Flynn.
According to allegations Trump said that he HOPES that Comey would stop it. To say "I HOPE" and to give an order to stop are "two big differences" as they say in Odessa.

Good God, woman. Again you are completely unqualified to try and split legal hairs. As your friend I feel obliged to tell you that you are embarrassing yourself. You should stick to religion and metaphysics where I respect your opinion. I don't respect your opinion on political crap because you continue to make statements I know you are not qualified to make.

I think you know full well where this Russia business is heading and you're desperately trying to grasp onto any straw no matter how slim so you don't have to admit to yourself that you fucked up with your support of Trump. That's what I think.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2017, 02:08 PM
oopsy, put in previous

#sigh
17-05-2017, 02:17 PM
(17-05-2017 11:35 AM)Alla Wrote:  
DLJ Wrote:Nobody hates Trump.
That would be like hating Elmer Fudd.
Then nobody hated Obama. Those who claimed that Republicans hated Obama didn't understand that it would be like hating Elmer Fudd.

with a law degree from Harvard and president of Harvard Law Review. Actually, I think that would make for a good Elmer Fudd/Bugs Bunny cartoon.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-05-2017, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2017 02:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-05-2017 11:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  I am pro-choice. Give kids many choices of good food and let them CHOOSE for themselves. This is American way. Michelle Obama's way is Soviet Union way.

Yup, that's what I did because I didn't know no better. Ate and drank whatever the fuck I wanted whenever I wanted it. Diabetes is definitely the American way. Thumbsup

Nobody bothered to tell me that shit'll kill you. All Mobama wants to do is to tell me 40 years ago when I could've warded off the beets that that shit'll kill you.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post