Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(17-05-2017 12:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 11:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  Did you eat that food? Did you see it? It is disgusting. It is not healthy at all. I would never eat that JUNK myself and I love to eat healthy.
It is not Michelle Obama's business what my kids eat. My daughter hates her. She can't eat that food, she can't even look at it.

P.S. All those standards look good only on the paper. This is what elite Washington DC bureaucrats like Michelle Obama do: they give standards that sound great but they don't work.
May be Michelle Obama thinks she is smarter than all mothers in America.

I am pro-choice. Give kids many choices of good food and let them CHOOSE for themselves. This is American way. Michelle Obama's way is Soviet Union way.

I don't understand this: why do many on the left like when the government tells them what is good for them? aren't they smart enough to figure it out?

(17-05-2017 11:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  Did you eat that food? Did you see it?

Yeah, it was horrible stuff! Vegetables and fruits.

[Image: American-Grown-Michelle-Obama-White-Hous...-smart.jpg]

[Image: 13-michelle-obama-white-house-vegetable-garden.jpg]

You're beyond deluded.

Some states that believe ketchup and fries qualify as a serving of vegetable were pissed when the restrictions came out so they purposely switched to the most unappealing foods ever. Then they happily say that kids want to drink soda and eat sugar -- who are we to tell them not to? Kids don't want the healthy lunches with fresh vegetables and fruit, they want to eat foods like Jello thats loaded with sugar. Parents suffering from type two diabetes that think it's amazingly unlucky that it happened to them as they stuff their faces with tater-tot casserole.

Many states were already making positive changes long before Michelle Obama, so the added changes actually didn't change much.

My friend in California said her daughter's school lunches include lots of whole grain, very low sugars, and most kids are opting for the salad bar for their side. Her daughter now hates plain white bread and prefers whole wheat. It's changed the way their whole family eats and looks at food. They dropped chocolate milk too, which was shocking to me. The water fountains all have the drink fillers...so they can have as much water as they wish.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-05-2017, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2017 09:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-05-2017 02:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Some states that believe ketchup and fries qualify as a serving of vegetable were pissed when the restrictions came out so they purposely switched to the most unappealing foods ever. Then they happily say that kids want to drink soda and eat sugar -- who are we to tell them not to? Kids don't want the healthy lunches with fresh vegetables and fruit, they want to eat foods like Jello thats loaded with sugar. Parents suffering from type two diabetes that think it's amazingly unlucky that it happened to them as they stuff their faces with tater-tot casserole.

The saddest part of that is that it doesn't surprise me at all. I actually have come to expect that from some of the stupider States. That is sad.

(17-05-2017 02:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My friend in California said her daughter's school lunches include lots of whole grain, very low sugars, and most kids are opting for the salad bar for their side. Her daughter now hates plain white bread and prefers whole wheat. It's changed the way their whole family eats and looks at food. They dropped chocolate milk too, which was shocking to me. The water fountains all have the drink fillers...so they can have as much water as they wish.

Turns out that I actually like raw, unprocessed, healthy food better. Processed foods make me nauseous now (except for bacon obviously). Whodd'a thunk it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2017, 03:42 PM
(17-05-2017 11:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Airportkid Wrote:I don't see anything remotely like junk in that, and a great deal that deliberately prohibits junk.
Did you eat that food? Did you see it? It is disgusting. It is not healthy at all. I would never eat that JUNK myself and I love to eat healthy.
It is not Michelle Obama's business what my kids eat. My daughter hates her. She can't eat that food, she can't even look at it.

P.S. All those standards look good only on the paper. This is what elite Washington DC bureaucrats like Michelle Obama do: they give standards that sound great but they don't work.
May be Michelle Obama thinks she is smarter than all mothers in America.

I am pro-choice. Give kids many choices of good food and let them CHOOSE for themselves. This is American way. Michelle Obama's way is Soviet Union way.

I don't understand this: why do many on the left like when the government tells them what is good for them? aren't they smart enough to figure it out?

The average American is a dumb motherfucker.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
17-05-2017, 06:57 PM
(17-05-2017 12:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  repeal and replace Obamacare

How do you reconcile that with your Christianity?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2017, 09:47 PM
GirlyMan Wrote:Turns out that I actually like raw, unprocessed, healthy food better. Processed foods make me nauseous now (except for bacon obviously). Whodd'a thunk it.
I agree with you. I also eat good healthy food. I even make my own shampoo and creams with coconut and essential oils.
But I am pro-choice. I am pro FREEDOM of choice. I want people to be responsible for their own health. I don't want government to force me to eat healthy food.
Give kids a choice of all kind of foods in school, teach/educate them about what is healthy and what is not and LET them make their choices. Why do people on the left like tyranny? To force my kids to eat healthy is tyranny.
Communists forced us to make good choices. It is evil thing to do. It is opposite of FREEDOM.

GirlyMan Wrote:repeal and replace Obamacare How do you reconcile that with your Christianity?
Christ doesn't force me to take care of others. He invites me to do this. I CHOOSE to accept the invitation. I can reject the invitation any time I want. Obamacare and charity are two opposites. Obamacare is by force(tyranny), charity is something that comes from my heart.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
17-05-2017, 09:49 PM
(17-05-2017 09:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:Turns out that I actually like raw, unprocessed, healthy food better. Processed foods make me nauseous now (except for bacon obviously). Whodd'a thunk it.
I agree with you. I also eat good healthy food. I even make my own shampoo and creams with coconut and essential oils.
But I am pro-choice. I am pro FREEDOM of choice. I want people to be responsible for their own health. I don't want government to force me to eat healthy food.
Give kids a choice of all kind of foods in school, teach/educate them about what is healthy and what is not and LET them make their choices. Why do people on the left like tyranny? To force my kids to eat healthy is tyranny.
Communists forced us to make good choices. It is evil thing to do. It is opposite of FREEDOM.

GirlyMan Wrote:repeal and replace Obamacare How do you reconcile that with your Christianity?
Christ doesn't force me to take care of others. He invites me to do this. I CHOOSE to accept the invitation. I can reject the invitation any time I want. Obamacare and charity are two opposites. Obamacare is by force(tyranny), charity is something that comes from my heart.

I still maintain you are just a troll. But if you are not you are possible the worst person I have ever met. The lack of empathy in you is so appalling.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-05-2017, 09:57 PM
ResidentEvilfan Wrote:The average American is a dumb motherfucker.

This is what Democrats really think about average American people.

This is exactly why I never voted for Democrats.

Snobs. Self - righteous snobs.

17-05-2017, 09:59 PM
(17-05-2017 09:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  But if you are not you are possible the worst person I have ever met. The lack of empathy in you is so appalling.

you are self-righteous snob.

17-05-2017, 10:00 PM
(17-05-2017 09:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 09:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  But if you are not you are possible the worst person I have ever met. The lack of empathy in you is so appalling.

you are self-righteous snob.

Your definition of tyranny is paying a small fee so that everyone can get adequate medical treatment. You are a class A moron and an evil person.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-05-2017, 10:18 PM
(17-05-2017 09:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Bullshit.
Americans elect representatives to pass laws as their representatives.
The ACA is the legitimate US law. It's not tyranny. Just like paying taxes is no tyranny. Every other modern country in the world provides health care for all it's citizens.

Maybe you should move to a 3rd world country that has your values.
You're no American.

" One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important? "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. he second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Mark 12 : 28-31

THAT is no "invitation", deluded Alla.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post