Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(17-05-2017 09:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:repeal and replace Obamacare How do you reconcile that with your Christianity?
Christ doesn't force me to take care of others. He invites me to do this. I CHOOSE to accept the invitation. I can reject the invitation any time I want. Obamacare and charity are two opposites. Obamacare is by force(tyranny), charity is something that comes from my heart.

Let me get this straight, you refuse to do the right thing because you feel you're being forced to do the right thing. Yes?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2017, 10:26 PM
GirlyMan Wrote:Yup, that's what I did because I didn't know no better. Ate and drank whatever the fuck I wanted whenever I wanted it. Diabetes is definitely the American way. Thumbsup
Nobody bothered to tell me that shit'll kill you. All Mobama wants to do is to tell me 40 years ago when I could've warded off the beets that that shit'll kill you.
Thanks gods we have Mobama. What would we do without them?
But Mobama thinks it is not enough to educate kids. She wants to do more. She wants to force them to eat good. It is tyranny.
To educate and let kids to make their own decisions is pro-choice. To force them is evil.

dancefortwo Wrote:Yeah, it was horrible stuff! Vegetables and fruits.
I am PRO-CHOICE. I am for FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
I make lunches for my children. I don't want them to starve. Michelle Obama can it those beans(full of Lectins) and frozen canned fruits herself. I don't let her to force my kids to eat what she thinks is good. I give them what I and they think is good.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
17-05-2017, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2017 10:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-05-2017 10:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  Michelle Obama can it those beans(full of Lectins) and frozen canned fruits herself.

Beans are the one of the most nutritious and delicious foods on the planet. And why would you freeze canned fruit? Seems like you'd do one or the other.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
17-05-2017, 10:35 PM
GirlyMan Wrote:Let me get this straight, you refuse to do the right thing because you feel you're being forced to do the right thing. Yes?
How can I refuse (MAKE THIS CHOICE) when IRS will come after me?
I am FORCED to do good.
I would RESIST but IRS is too scary.

P.S. It is so easy to RESIST Trump. You don't have to be brave.
I have to be brave to resist Obama and Democrats, they got people like Lerner in IRS.
Not a smidgen of corruption. Not a smidgen of corruption.

17-05-2017, 10:40 PM
(17-05-2017 10:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:Let me get this straight, you refuse to do the right thing because you feel you're being forced to do the right thing. Yes?
I am FORCED to do good.

Bah. I took on the IRS twice and won both times. They ain't that scary.

17-05-2017, 10:41 PM
GirlyMan Wrote:Beans are the one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
Yes, but I read that they have lectins and it is not good for your gut. A little bit is OK but not too much. And you have to soak them over night and rinse more than once, and it is better to cook them in crockpot. Then they are good. I am not sure they do it when they feed our kids.

GirlyMan Wrote:And why would you freeze canned fruit? Seems like you'd do one or the other.
I don't know. This is how my daughter described it. She is probably wrong that they are canned.

17-05-2017, 10:42 PM
(17-05-2017 10:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 10:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  How can I refuse (MAKE THIS CHOICE) when IRS will come after me?
I am FORCED to do good.

Bah. I took on the IRS twice and won both times. They ain't that scary.

Smile I am proud of you, GirlyMan.

17-05-2017, 10:49 PM
I am FORCED to do good.

P.S. It is so easy to RESIST Trump. You don't have to be brave.
I have to be brave to resist Obama and Democrats, they got people like Lerner in IRS.
Not a smidgen of corruption. Not a smidgen of corruption.

You are not "forced to do good" (thanks for admitting it IS *good*).
You WILL PAY for their health care, ACA or no ACA. Hospitals cannot refuse patients. If they don't have insurance, Medicaid pays. It comes from your taxes. You pay either way.

Jebus wants you to do good.
You don't want to do what Jebus wants, ... you, you *stubborn woman* ?
Why are all women so stubborn ? Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-05-2017, 10:55 PM
(17-05-2017 10:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:Beans are the one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
Yes, but I read that they have lectins and it is not good for your gut.

That's true. But grains have just as much.

(17-05-2017 10:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  A little bit is OK but not too much. And you have to soak them over night and rinse more than once, and it is better to cook them in crockpot. Then they are good. I am not sure they do it when they feed our kids.

Of course they don't. They buy them in cans where all of that has already been done.
Ain't no cafeteria got time to cook beans from scratch.

17-05-2017, 10:59 PM
I am FORCED to do good.

This is only true if you get your insurance from the individual market. Do you get your health insurance from Your Health Idaho? Or do you get your health insurance from an employer? If you get it from an employer then you ain't forced to do squat. There is absolutely no difference for you before and after Obamacare if you don't buy your insurance on the individual market.