Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(18-05-2017 10:30 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  So tell me. Why do you want me dead?

Nothing personal old chum. She doesn't want her tax dollars to pay for it. You didn't get lucky in life, so you must die.

Do you know that here in SA we have universal health care? We must have a budget that's a fraction of a percent of that of the US, but we can do it. (There are problems associated with health services in the rural areas and the system is under strain but there you go...) Come on USA. Wake the fuck up. If Africa can do it so can you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
18-05-2017, 11:00 AM
(17-05-2017 09:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  
ResidentEvilfan Wrote:The average American is a dumb motherfucker.

This is what Democrats really think about average American people.

This is exactly why I never voted for Democrats.

Snobs. Self - righteous snobs.

Lol, and you think your Republican warlords give a shit about you? Is that why they want to give the rich more money and let you scramble to pay for your healthcare?

On top of that, it's not self righteous or snobby at all, the average American is not very bright. Otherwise things like creationism/ID in school/anti-evolution wouldn't be a thing, there wouldn't be idiots screaming about how climate change is a scam, there wouldn't be a massive boner for all things military and police, there wouldn't be any type of anti-vaxxer movement, and there wouldn't be millions of people who think because they have an opinion or belief that is automatically valid.

Maybe you're so upset because I hit a little too close to home.
[+] 5 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
18-05-2017, 12:42 PM
(17-05-2017 09:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  
ResidentEvilfan Wrote:The average American is a dumb motherfucker.

This is what Democrats really think about average American people.

Actually, thats what people in most parts of the civilized world think, and if you dont know this, you are one of those dumb motherfuckers. Drinking Beverage

Reading what Alla has to say about (her) religion is irritating and nonsensical at best (or worst, depending on your perspective). Her willful ignorance about the current US president and his administration coupled with her delusions about the US political and media landscape is frightening, but possibly only a result of this general tendency to stick to delusions when looking for directions in life.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
18-05-2017, 01:12 PM
(18-05-2017 10:30 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I am still grinding my teeth over Alla's comments (and, to be fair, those of most conservatives who have been listening to the endless barrage of propaganda from conservative mouthpieces over the past couple of decades) regarding healthcare and tax as theft by force.

I had aggressive testicular cancer with several complications, and as a result of the disease and treatments, I must live forever with permanent damage to my kidneys, my liver, and my immune system (not to mention my low testosterone and missing testicle), as well as some nerve damage from the surgery itself. I am completely unsuitable, through no fault of my own, for medical insurance. In the United States, today, in 2017, I am in genuine danger of dying because I could never get a job that would pay for the treatments or medicines I need to stay alive, and without insurance companies being forced to carry me, I would not have coverage-- meaning I would not have medical care.

In no other First World nation would this be an issue. Not one. But in the USA, people are actually fighting to take away the thing that keeps me alive.

So, Alla, I'd like you to "look me in the face" (so to speak) and tell me why you want to kill me.

I'm not joking. I'm not being hyperbolic. You would kill me if you managed to get passed the thing you want passed.

So tell me. Why do you want me dead? Why would you not want to make sure I live in a country where I need not LITERALLY LIVE IN FEAR OF DEATH IF OTHER PEOPLE GET THEIR WAY, like every other First World nation but the United States?

Twenty "LIKES" for that post .....a hundred hugs for your all you've been through, Rocket. Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-05-2017, 01:16 PM
(18-05-2017 12:42 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 09:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  This is what Democrats really think about average American people.

Actually, thats what people in most parts of the civilized world think, and if you dont know this, you are one of those dumb motherfuckers.
I'd say most civilised countries in the world can associate with your Democrate policies much more than your Republican ones.
The so called "Conservatives" have some very way out there ideas, especially around health and economics, they are extremelly far right, extremely into religious based control (abortion, gays, euthanasia), but also extremely aggressive (millitary, death penalty, likelyhood to combat in war, love of guns, tough talk).

When we characterise Americans we choose to paint USA people as these wackadoo Republicans. Whereas probably about half of USA support Democrat views which are probably what would be seen as pretty normal in other countries.
[+] 8 users Like Stevil's post
18-05-2017, 01:34 PM
(18-05-2017 10:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 10:30 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  So tell me. Why do you want me dead?

Nothing personal old chum. She doesn't want her tax dollars to pay for it. You didn't get lucky in life, so you must die.

Do you know that here in SA we have universal health care? We must have a budget that's a fraction of a percent of that of the US, but we can do it. (There are problems associated with health services in the rural areas and the system is under strain but there you go...) Come on USA. Wake the fuck up. If Africa can do it so can you.

It's not question of means but rather one of will and empathy.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
18-05-2017, 01:44 PM
(18-05-2017 12:42 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 09:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  This is what Democrats really think about average American people.

Actually, thats what people in most parts of the civilized world think, and if you dont know this, you are one of those dumb motherfuckers. Drinking Beverage

Reading what Alla has to say about (her) religion is irritating and nonsensical at best (or worst, depending on your perspective). Her willful ignorance about the current US president and his administration coupled with her delusions about the US political and media landscape is frightening, but possibly only a result of this general tendency to stick to delusions when looking for directions in life.

Alla is from Ukraine originally, though, if I'm recalling correctly. So we can't blame whatever's going on with her on the US education system. She certainly has slotted into the US white nationalist perspective with disturbing ease.

Maybe the willful ignorance is a consequence of her growing up in the USSR (I think she's old enough so that that would have been the case)? Maybe that's why it's so easy for Putin to exploit Trump, because both the USA and USSR have social systems that (to an extent) punish questioning and knowledge.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
18-05-2017, 01:59 PM
@Julep

I guess being surrounded by one kind of propaganda doesn't make one immune to other kind, especially if first one is unbelievable and routine rather than inventive.

Someone who grew in USSR and began to despise it might have easier time with swallowing other side story seeing it as worthy of trust in contrast to story pushed back home.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
18-05-2017, 02:15 PM
(18-05-2017 01:59 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  @Julep

I guess being surrounded by one kind of propaganda doesn't make one immune to other kind, especially if first one is unbelievable and routine rather than inventive.

Someone who grew in USSR and began to despise it might have easier time with swallowing other side story seeing it as worthy of trust in contrast to story pushed back home.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

I agree.
18-05-2017, 02:28 PM
(18-05-2017 10:30 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  So, Alla, I'd like you to "look me in the face" (so to speak) and tell me why you want to kill me.

I'm not joking. I'm not being hyperbolic. You would kill me if you managed to get passed the thing you want passed.

What would Jesus do?

The coldness and cruelty of those who claim to worship this merciful god never ceases to amaze me.
[+] 6 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post