Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
It's the lengths they'll go to, telling lies that people like her will swallow... what's most amusing is when they try the lies on people who know better:

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
18-05-2017, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2017 03:29 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-05-2017 02:58 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It's the lengths they'll go to, telling lies that people like her will swallow... what's most amusing is when they try the lies on people who know better:

Whatever we're doing, it's clearly not working.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/20...6147ec576f
There is NOTHING in Trump Care that addresses any of the problems.
The Republicans bitched for years about the ACA, but HAVE no "replacement". Trump The Idiot : "Who knew it was so complicated ?"
Everyone, except you, you fucking fool.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-05-2017, 03:55 PM
(18-05-2017 03:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 02:58 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It's the lengths they'll go to, telling lies that people like her will swallow... what's most amusing is when they try the lies on people who know better:

Whatever we're doing, it's clearly not working.
The Republicans bitched for years about the ACA, but HAVE no "replacement". Trump The Idiot : "Who knew it was so complicated ?"

You misspelled "tool". Dodgy

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-05-2017, 04:02 PM
(18-05-2017 03:55 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 03:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Whatever we're doing, it's clearly not working.

You misspelled "tool". Dodgy

You guys are hard of hearing. The word is " mule".

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Needs FUEL. Yes
18-05-2017, 06:41 PM
(18-05-2017 02:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 10:30 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  So, Alla, I'd like you to "look me in the face" (so to speak) and tell me why you want to kill me.

I'm not joking. I'm not being hyperbolic. You would kill me if you managed to get passed the thing you want passed.

What would Jesus do?

He'd give him back his nut.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-05-2017, 07:10 PM
(18-05-2017 06:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 02:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  What would Jesus do?

He'd give him back his nut.

Pretty sure Jesus's method of healing involves less returning, and more jamming mud into the wound. John 9:6

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
18-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Girlyman Wrote:This is only true if you get your insurance from the individual market. Do you get your health insurance from Your Health Idaho? Or do you get your health insurance from an employer? If you get it from an employer then you ain't forced to do squat. There is absolutely no difference for you before and after Obamacare if you don't buy your insurance on the individual market.
I don't have any insurance for many, many years. I can't afford it. And I don't qualify for Medicaid. I checked website and I couldn't find any plan I could afford. Premiums were still high and deductibles were very high. Idk, may be I didn't look for it right way.
I don't see doctors, I try to eat healthy and I exercise. I know some untraditional ways to heal myself and they work very well. Slowly but they work. I don't take any pills. Even when I have pain I treat it natural ways that work. For example, I started to have plantar fasciitis last year. I couldn't walk without strong pain in my feet. I didn't know what was going on. One day I had an inspiration: "Alla, go to Nancy S.( sister from my ward) and tell her about your pain". I went and I told her about my symptoms. She told me:"Alla, you have plantar fasciitis". She told me that she had the same problem and she had surgery. She also said:"I saved you visit to a doctor" She gave me an advice to roll ice bottle and to stretch my feet certain way.
I started to do it. Then I got an idea(inspiration) that every time I sit, drive car, or go to bed I have to hold my feet in certain position. The result was amazing. I don't have any pain for more than 6 month. I am very happy I helped myself without doctors.

So, yes, I have no insurance. I really hope that one day I can have affordable insurance. I want all people in America to have affordable insurance.
But doesn't Obamacare collapse? Insurance company in some states are pulling out. Or is this a lie?

About 8 years ago I started to have strong pain in my upper body. One day pain was strong I thought I was dying. I had to call 911. They took me to the hospital and they thought I have gall bladder problem. They referred me to a doctor in St.Luke in Boise. I went there. Receptionist told me that I have to pay some payment in order to see a doctor. I told her that I had no money. She went to talk to a doctor and them she said doctor is going to see me without money. He ordered ultra sound. I did it and went home. In few hours I got phone call and they told me that doctor wants to see me immediately. I went back, he told me that I have too many stones and I need a surgery otherwise it will get worse.
Everything cost $11,000. I paid only few hundreds. I couldn't make more payments.
I have debt but doctor was so kind to me. He really saved me. I never got any bills from his office.
AMERICA IS GREAT COUNTRY!

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
18-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Quote:"RocketSurgeon76"]So, Alla, I'd like you to "look me in the face" (so to speak) and tell me why you want to kill me.
I don't want to kill you, I just don't have money to save you. If I had I would give them to you.
Let me ask you some questions and I want an honest answer, please.
Did Obamacare help all people?
Did it hurt some people?
I have one young sister in my ward. She is very sick and she has no income. She is in her 20s. She can't have Medicaid. She also can't afford insurance. She says it is so weird. People like her have very high premiums.
Why didn't Obamacare take care of her?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
18-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Cool story. Has what to do with the after effects of my cancer?