Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(18-05-2017 08:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Quote:"RocketSurgeon76"]So, Alla, I'd like you to "look me in the face" (so to speak) and tell me why you want to kill me.
I don't want to kill you, I just don't have money to save you. If I had I would give them to you.
Let me ask you some questions and I want an honest answer, please.
Did Obamacare help all people?
Did it hurt some people?
I have one young sister in my ward. She is very sick and she has no income. She is in her 20s. She can't have Medicaid. She also can't afford insurance. She says it is so weird. People like her have very high premiums.
Why didn't Obamacare take care of her?

Because Obamacare is a Republican bill.

It was invented and first pushed by Republicans, including Bob Dole. It was partially crafted and promoted by the Heritage Foundation. It was passed in a state first by Mitt Romney.

It was always designed to avoid a single payer system and force people to prop up the private insurance industry. It is a gift to those who profit from our sickness and suffering.

Now that a Democrat passed it, the Republicans are pretending they never heard of these ideas...and are pushing us back to such a barbaric point that I will die. Needlessly. All for greed.

Human lives are not important to the greedy.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-05-2017, 08:54 PM
(18-05-2017 08:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Quote:"RocketSurgeon76"]So, Alla, I'd like you to "look me in the face" (so to speak) and tell me why you want to kill me.
I don't want to kill you, I just don't have money to save you. If I had I would give them to you.
Let me ask you some questions and I want an honest answer, please.
Did Obamacare help all people?
Did it hurt some people?
I have one young sister in my ward. She is very sick and she has no income. She is in her 20s. She can't have Medicaid. She also can't afford insurance. She says it is so weird. People like her have very high premiums.

Alla, Obama care is not the solution. The insurance agencies know that under the trump plan they will make good money (at our cost) and so they are pulling out until that happens. That is why Obama care is collapsing.

What we really need is a one provider system - like all the other advanced countries have. France, Germany, much of the other European countries, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, they all have systems where everyone is insured. And the care is better than in the US, and the whole thing is lots cheaper.

Neither Trumpcare nor Obama care are the solutions. All we need to do is do what other civilized countries have done for decades.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-05-2017, 09:00 PM
thumpalumpacus Wrote:And when you learn that these facts are actually facts, will you stop your worshipping Trump?
I don't worship Trump. I just want to give him a chance.
When I learn that ALLEGATIONS are facts I will accept them. I may be disappointed very much but I believe I can handle the truth by accepting it.

tomilay Wrote:But but but ... freedom. Where most advanced societies affirm widespread access to good education as a right, these people literally claim stupid is a right and the good education an infringement.
How is this possible to achieve in your opinion?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
18-05-2017, 09:07 PM
RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:Now that a Democrat passed it
Why did they do it? Why did Obama signed it?
So, is this a good idea to repeal this Republican Obamacare?

Dom Wrote:What we really need is a one provider system - like all the other advanced countries have. France, Germany, much of the other European countries, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, they all have systems where everyone is insured. And the care is better than in the US, and the whole thing is lots cheaper.
How does this system work? I know that many on the left want this single payer. Why is this good? Please, explain to me in a very simple way. I want to understand.

18-05-2017, 09:09 PM
(18-05-2017 08:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Girlyman Wrote:This is only true if you get your insurance from the individual market. Do you get your health insurance from Your Health Idaho? Or do you get your health insurance from an employer? If you get it from an employer then you ain't forced to do squat. There is absolutely no difference for you before and after Obamacare if you don't buy your insurance on the individual market.
I don't have any insurance for many, many years. I can't afford it. And I don't qualify for Medicaid. I checked website and I couldn't find any plan I could afford. Premiums were still high and deductibles were very high. Idk, may be I didn't look for it right way.
I don't see doctors, I try to eat healthy and I exercise. I know some untraditional ways to heal myself and they work very well. Slowly but they work. I don't take any pills. Even when I have pain I treat it natural ways that work. For example, I started to have plantar fasciitis last year. I couldn't walk without strong pain in my feet. I didn't know what was going on. One day I had an inspiration: "Alla, go to Nancy S.( sister from my ward) and tell her about your pain". I went and I told her about my symptoms. She told me:"Alla, you have plantar fasciitis". She told me that she had the same problem and she had surgery. She also said:"I saved you visit to a doctor" She gave me an advice to roll ice bottle and to stretch my feet certain way.
I started to do it. Then I got an idea(inspiration) that every time I sit, drive car, or go to bed I have to hold my feet in certain position. The result was amazing. I don't have any pain for more than 6 month. I am very happy I helped myself without doctors.

So, yes, I have no insurance. I really hope that one day I can have affordable insurance. I want all people in America to have affordable insurance.
But doesn't Obamacare collapse? Insurance company in some states are pulling out. Or is this a lie?

About 8 years ago I started to have strong pain in my upper body. One day pain was strong I thought I was dying. I had to call 911. They took me to the hospital and they thought I have gall bladder problem. They referred me to a doctor in St.Luke in Boise. I went there. Receptionist told me that I have to pay some payment in order to see a doctor. I told her that I had no money. She went to talk to a doctor and them she said doctor is going to see me without money. He ordered ultra sound. I did it and went home. In few hours I got phone call and they told me that doctor wants to see me immediately. I went back, he told me that I have too many stones and I need a surgery otherwise it will get worse.
Everything cost $11,000. I paid only few hundreds. I couldn't make more payments.
I have debt but doctor was so kind to me. He really saved me. I never got any bills from his office.
AMERICA IS GREAT COUNTRY!

I see. You stiffed the doctor and the hospital for the remainder of the bill. Dodgy You DO realize that if the US actually had a decent medical system, that the doctor would have been paid, and that you would likely have had less expense? You people that run around with your heads up Trump's ass need to pull it out into the light.

I've asked this question of other people at other websites, but I think it is a good question to ask you, here. If a guy came up to you on the street, and told you things like Trump says to the people of this country, would you believe him?
18-05-2017, 09:16 PM
RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:Cool story. Has what to do with the after effects of my cancer?
RS, to tell you the truth I have no idea what is the right solution. Even politicians can't figure it out.
I had free healthcare in Soviet Union. It has many, many minuses but it has some pluses.
It was free but we still had to bribe doctors to motivate them to give GOOD care. So, good health care was not free. Nursed had to be bribed otherwise nobody will check on you during the night in hospital. You can scream all you want for help. But doctors were very good and professional.
I don't know how good it is in European countries. Is this really good?

18-05-2017, 09:17 PM
(18-05-2017 09:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:Now that a Democrat passed it
Why did they do it? Why did Obama signed it?
So, is this a good idea to repeal this Republican Obamacare?

Dom Wrote:What we really need is a one provider system - like all the other advanced countries have. France, Germany, much of the other European countries, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, they all have systems where everyone is insured. And the care is better than in the US, and the whole thing is lots cheaper.
How does this system work? I know that many on the left want this single payer. Why is this good? Please, explain to me in a very simple way. I want to understand.

There is only one insurance company. It has all the power to negotiate with doctors and suppliers for the best rates. Everyone who works pays a tax that is lower than insurance premiums are now.The government covers for non paying ill people. Everyone is covered and it's cheaper. Much cheaper. And better, most advanced.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
18-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Fireball Wrote:I see. You stiffed the doctor and the hospital for the remainder of the bill.
Doctor knew I didn't have any money for three visits I had with him. He never sent me a bill. I don't know why he was too kind to me. Hospital did sent me bills for tests, surgery and other care.
Yes, I stiffed the hospital even though I didn't choose to be sick. I have learned that nobody will turn me away in America if I need emergency help.

Fireball Wrote:You DO realize that if the US actually had a decent medical system, that the doctor would have been paid, and that you would likely have had less expense? You people that run around with your heads up Trump's ass need to pull it out into the light.
I believe we need decent medical system. But nobody seems to know what it is.

"Healthcare is the right" sounds good. But who should pay for it?

18-05-2017, 09:36 PM
(18-05-2017 08:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have one young sister in my ward. She is very sick and she has no income. She is in her 20s. She can't have Medicaid. She also can't afford insurance. She says it is so weird. People like her have very high premiums.

Why do you think she can't have Medicaid? Medicaid was designed for poor sick people. If she has no income she sure as shit can get Medicaid. Maybe she just doesn't know how to apply for it.

#sigh
18-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Dom, thanks for the answer.

Dom Wrote:There is only one insurance company. It has all the power to negotiate with doctors and suppliers for the best rates.
Why would this one company with ALL THE POWER wanted to negotiate the best rates? Would it be a private company?

Dom Wrote:Everyone who works pays a tax that is lower than insurance premiums are now
Would everyone who works pay the same amount? what is lower premium? can you give me approximate amount?

Dom Wrote:The government covers for non paying ill people.
With what money?