Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
GirlyMan Wrote:Why do you think she can't have Medicaid? Medicaid was designed for poor sick people. If she has no income she sure as shit can get Medicaid. Maybe she just doesn't know how to apply for it.
I think in Idaho only pregnant women, children, aged and disabled qualify for Medicaid. But I may be wrong. It is so confusing. She just told me that under Obamacare people like her with no income at all have very high premiums. It doesn't make any sense to her and to me but this is what she told me.
Could it be true?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2017, 10:23 PM
(18-05-2017 09:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Doctor knew I didn't have any money for three visits I had with him. He never sent me a bill. I don't know why he was too kind to me. Hospital did sent me bills for tests, surgery and other care.
Yes, I stiffed the hospital even though I didn't choose to be sick. I have learned that nobody will turn me away in America if I need emergency help.

SO you're forcing them to be charitable to you ... EXACTLY the thing you were whining about yesterday.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-05-2017, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2017 11:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-05-2017 09:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:Why do you think she can't have Medicaid? Medicaid was designed for poor sick people. If she has no income she sure as shit can get Medicaid. Maybe she just doesn't know how to apply for it.
I think in Idaho only pregnant women, children, aged and disabled qualify for Medicaid. But I may be wrong. It is so confusing. She just told me that under Obamacare people like her with no income at all have very high premiums. It doesn't make any sense to her and to me but this is what she told me.
Could it be true?

Well I'll be goddamned it is true. Your state sucks. In Maryland it's entirely income based. Your legislators are not only assholes, they are idiot assholes. So all of your citizens pay the same amount for Medicaid as Marylanders do through payroll taxes and then you purposely don't get your fair share back by limiting it to a child under the age of 19, pregnant women, adults with a child under the age of 19, age 65 or older (which is just wrong because if you're over age 65 you're on Medicare not Medicaid and yes that is what it says in an official Idaho government document) , blind or disabled people who are both American and Idahoan citizens or legal immigrants. You people are stupid. In Maryland all we give a shit shit about is how much money you make and proof of residency (like a mailing address and a couple utility bills with your name on it, we're supposed to check for proof of US Citizenship/legal alien too but I mean since Idaho is paying for it and all). We thank you morons for paying for the food stamps and health care for our poor people. I'd say something about "cutting off the nose to spite the face" but your elected officials are too stupid to know what every 6 yo knows. And you people are stupid for electing therm. Your whole State is filled with stupid. I almost feel bad for taking advantage of you. Your friend's sad state of affairs has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with the fact that you people are stupid.

And the stupid is gonna kill your friend. She needs to get the hell out of Idaho or she gonna die. Looks like Montana and Wyoming are just as stupid. Your friend needs to become a Democrat and get her ass pronto to Oregon or even Washington where the commie bastards even give health care to illegal aliens, er I mean non-citizens.

I now understand why all you fuckers voted for Trump.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-05-2017, 11:20 PM
(18-05-2017 08:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  About 8 years ago I started to have strong pain in my upper body. One day pain was strong I thought I was dying. I had to call 911. They took me to the hospital and they thought I have gall bladder problem. They referred me to a doctor in St.Luke in Boise. I went there. Receptionist told me that I have to pay some payment in order to see a doctor. I told her that I had no money. She went to talk to a doctor and them she said doctor is going to see me without money. He ordered ultra sound. I did it and went home. In few hours I got phone call and they told me that doctor wants to see me immediately. I went back, he told me that I have too many stones and I need a surgery otherwise it will get worse.
Everything cost $11,000. I paid only few hundreds. I couldn't make more payments.
I have debt but doctor was so kind to me. He really saved me. I never got any bills from his office.
AMERICA IS GREAT COUNTRY!

So, you enjoyed the benefits of socialized medicine (because your treatment was subsidized by people who actually paid higher rates in order to cover non-payers) -- but you're against socialized medicine, because you might have to pay, too.

Got it.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-05-2017, 11:46 PM
(18-05-2017 08:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Girlyman Wrote:This is only true if you get your insurance from the individual market. Do you get your health insurance from Your Health Idaho? Or do you get your health insurance from an employer? If you get it from an employer then you ain't forced to do squat. There is absolutely no difference for you before and after Obamacare if you don't buy your insurance on the individual market.
I don't have any insurance for many, many years. I can't afford it. And I don't qualify for Medicaid. I checked website and I couldn't find any plan I could afford. Premiums were still high and deductibles were very high. Idk, may be I didn't look for it right way.
I don't see doctors, I try to eat healthy and I exercise. I know some untraditional ways to heal myself and they work very well. Slowly but they work. I don't take any pills. Even when I have pain I treat it natural ways that work. For example, I started to have plantar fasciitis last year. I couldn't walk without strong pain in my feet. I didn't know what was going on. One day I had an inspiration: "Alla, go to Nancy S.( sister from my ward) and tell her about your pain". I went and I told her about my symptoms. She told me:"Alla, you have plantar fasciitis". She told me that she had the same problem and she had surgery. She also said:"I saved you visit to a doctor" She gave me an advice to roll ice bottle and to stretch my feet certain way.
I started to do it. Then I got an idea(inspiration) that every time I sit, drive car, or go to bed I have to hold my feet in certain position. The result was amazing. I don't have any pain for more than 6 month. I am very happy I helped myself without doctors.

So, yes, I have no insurance. I really hope that one day I can have affordable insurance. I want all people in America to have affordable insurance.
But doesn't Obamacare collapse? Insurance company in some states are pulling out. Or is this a lie?

About 8 years ago I started to have strong pain in my upper body. One day pain was strong I thought I was dying. I had to call 911. They took me to the hospital and they thought I have gall bladder problem. They referred me to a doctor in St.Luke in Boise. I went there. Receptionist told me that I have to pay some payment in order to see a doctor. I told her that I had no money. She went to talk to a doctor and them she said doctor is going to see me without money. He ordered ultra sound. I did it and went home. In few hours I got phone call and they told me that doctor wants to see me immediately. I went back, he told me that I have too many stones and I need a surgery otherwise it will get worse.
Everything cost $11,000. I paid only few hundreds. I couldn't make more payments.
I have debt but doctor was so kind to me. He really saved me. I never got any bills from his office.

If it means sacrificing my national health to attain greatness, I hope Australia can remain the non-great nation it is right now.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-05-2017, 12:57 AM
(18-05-2017 08:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  Everything cost $11,000. I paid only few hundreds. I couldn't make more payments.

When i was a student, i had health issues too. The cost (back then) was somewhere between 15-20k DM (ca. 7-10k€, 8-11k$). I paid nothing at all.

GERMANY IS GREATLIER COUNTRY! AMERICA...SO SAD.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
19-05-2017, 01:02 AM
(18-05-2017 09:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:Now that a Democrat passed it
Why did they do it? Why did Obama signed it?
So, is this a good idea to repeal this Republican Obamacare?
"Is it a good idea to repeal Obamacare" isn't a complete question.

It's like saying "Is it a good idea to throw out the Vanilla ice cream in the fridge"

The obvious questions are:
Are you just throwing it out or are you replacing it with something?
IF you are replacing it, then what is it that you are replacing it with?

IF you were suggesting to replace AHA with government provided or heavily subsidised healthcare for all, especially the poor then the answer is yes.
If you are suggesting to make it user pays with tax credits and based on age rather than income and to remove family planning and converage of pre-existing conditions then the answer would be no. It doesn't matter which party puts forth the idea, its the content that is important.

(18-05-2017 09:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Dom Wrote:What we really need is a one provider system - like all the other advanced countries have. France, Germany, much of the other European countries, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, they all have systems where everyone is insured. And the care is better than in the US, and the whole thing is lots cheaper.
How does this system work? I know that many on the left want this single payer. Why is this good? Please, explain to me in a very simple way. I want to understand.
In NZ you don't need health insurance. Taking children to doctors or dentist is free. An adult visit to the GP costs around $50 NZD. Prescribed medicines are heavily subsided. Hospital care is free. We get free post maternity care, Checkups and stuff for the first 3-4 years.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
19-05-2017, 01:04 AM
(18-05-2017 09:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:Cool story. Has what to do with the after effects of my cancer?
RS, to tell you the truth I have no idea what is the right solution. Even politicians can't figure it out.
I had free healthcare in Soviet Union. It has many, many minuses but it has some pluses.
It was free but we still had to bribe doctors to motivate them to give GOOD care. So, good health care was not free. Nursed had to be bribed otherwise nobody will check on you during the night in hospital. You can scream all you want for help. But doctors were very good and professional.
I don't know how good it is in European countries. Is this really good?
In NZ you will go to prison or at least get a criminal record if you try to pay any bribes.
19-05-2017, 01:38 AM
(18-05-2017 09:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  I had free healthcare in Soviet Union.

Comparing free healthcare in the SU with free healthcare in a modern western country is like comparing a Lada whit a Daimler S-class. Arguing that because you had a crappy car in the SU, you dont want people to be able to have free Daimlers at their disposal is......wow Gasp Facepalm

I am starting to wonder if you can even tie your shoes without being instructed by someone else.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
19-05-2017, 03:18 AM
(18-05-2017 09:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  Dom, thanks for the answer.

Dom Wrote:There is only one insurance company. It has all the power to negotiate with doctors and suppliers for the best rates.
Why would this one company with ALL THE POWER wanted to negotiate the best rates? Would it be a private company?

Dom Wrote:Everyone who works pays a tax that is lower than insurance premiums are now
Would everyone who works pay the same amount? what is lower premium? can you give me approximate amount?

Dom Wrote:The government covers for non paying ill people.
With what money?

Medical care - ever wonder why it's so expensive? All it is is some guy with the right tools and knowledge doing maintenance. Yet medical care is more expensive - way more expensive usually - than fixing your car when it's broken?

As I understand it there are a few things that drive medical costs, and they're usually not to do with the doctors - doctors generally just want a decent salary like everyone else, and aren't really in it for the money. So, what makes medical care expensive?

One thing that I know drives a lot of the cost of private medical practice in South Africa is insurance for the doctors. Here in SA, an obstetrician can be sued up until any kid that they have delivered is 21 years of age, if they have illnesses that can be linked back to a problem with the birth. Similarly other doctors - surgeons, paediatricians, family doctors - get sued all the time, and sometimes for frivolous things. Because of this, all doctors pay professional indemnity insurance, and (if they're private doctors) they have to recover those costs from their patients. If they're state doctors, however, state pays those insurance costs for them (via taxes), which means that the medical costs for individuals already go down hugely.

Secondly private medical insurance, at least here again in SA, is a for-profit exercise. When you pay private medical insurace you pay well above the amount you would pay if they were just covering your medical costs, because they want to make a profit out of you. Again, if there's a state health insurance then medical costs are paid by the state. Everyone contributes but much less than they would to a private company, because the private company will want to make a profit, whereas with a government health insurance there's no motive to make a profit.

Again, private medical insurance tend to be dicks about paying you out. They weasel and twist trying to get out of paying for anything, even stuff they should theoretically cover - "preexisting condition" is their battle cry. State insurance doesn't suffer from that problem either.

I don't get why private medical insurance isn't just legislated out of existence in the US and a national health insurance implemented. Or you can do what they do here again, which is have a "two tier" system. Good state health care, but sometimes you have to wait, and good private health care, where you pay out of your arse.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post