Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(19-05-2017 08:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO DOM

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I just finished to read it. Single payer sounds great actually.

I have a question. What about those young adults who are able to work but don't want to work (I know there are people like this), what are they going to contribute?
It would be wrong to help people like this.

RS76, thanks for your answer.
Rather than punish them by withholding medicine and doctor and hospital services such that these poor people die, an alternative approach might be to include some obligations from people trying to get unemployment benefit.
Such as attend skills training, actively seeking jobs etc.
If they don't attempt to find a job then remove their unemployment benefit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
20-05-2017, 07:23 AM
(19-05-2017 08:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have a question. What about those young adults who are able to work but don't want to work (I know there are people like this), what are they going to contribute?

The perfect should never be the enemy of the good.
[+] 5 users Like big green mouth's post
20-05-2017, 07:59 AM
(19-05-2017 08:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  It would be wrong to help people like this.

It is NEVER wrong to help people. It is never wrong to feed the hungry, heal the sick and teach the ignorant.

A religious saying for you: "There, but for the grace of god, go I."

Translation: "I am damn lucky I wasn't born into his/her shoes."

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
20-05-2017, 08:17 AM
(18-05-2017 10:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 09:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Doctor knew I didn't have any money for three visits I had with him. He never sent me a bill. I don't know why he was too kind to me. Hospital did sent me bills for tests, surgery and other care.
Yes, I stiffed the hospital even though I didn't choose to be sick. I have learned that nobody will turn me away in America if I need emergency help.

SO you're forcing them to be charitable to you ... EXACTLY the thing you were whining about yesterday.

Hmm, I have never thought of it this way.
Do you see, BuckyBall? When I see and understand the truth, I accept it.
Thank you, for helping me to see.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-05-2017, 08:25 AM
TO RS76 and TO DOM
You are very, very kind and compassionate people. You wrote very beautiful posts.
Of course, it is never wrong to help people. It is always right to help people. Especially sick and hungry and afflicted.
When I see someone on the street begging for money, if I can I help. Even though I don't know if this person will spend money on drugs. It would break my heart if I knew that I help this person to buy drugs(something that destroys body and spirit).
But because I have no knowledge of that I don't judge, I just help.

So, what I was saying is this: when you know for sure that someone will spend money on drugs would you give them money?
I think that young adults who are not disabled and don't want to work should have medical care but something has to be done that they don't live like parasites. It is NOT good for them.

20-05-2017, 08:28 AM
(20-05-2017 07:23 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  
(19-05-2017 08:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have a question. What about those young adults who are able to work but don't want to work (I know there are people like this), what are they going to contribute?

The perfect should never be the enemy of the good.

Yes, but I believe that it is wrong to help people to be like parasites. It is right thing to help them to be also givers and not only takers.
It is better to give than to take IF you are capable.

20-05-2017, 08:32 AM
(19-05-2017 09:18 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Rather than punish them by withholding medicine and doctor and hospital services such that these poor people die, an alternative approach might be to include some obligations from people trying to get unemployment benefit.
Such as attend skills training, actively seeking jobs etc.
If they don't attempt to find a job then remove their unemployment benefit.

I definitely agree with this.

20-05-2017, 08:38 AM
RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:Investing in my fellow human beings, my fellow countrymen, to be free of fear of not being covered (and bankruptcy even if they are, usually), and to live lives that are more productive, is not something I begrudge, even if a few of my countrymen don't really deserve it.

I think I want to make a plaque with these words and put it on the wall.
May be you are right. If we want to be forced to invest in our roads and bridges then how is more important it is to invest in our fellow human beings - brothers and sisters.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
20-05-2017, 08:56 AM
(20-05-2017 08:25 AM)Alla Wrote:  So, what I was saying is this: when you know for sure that someone will spend money on drugs would you give them money?

No, but I would help them to the next treatment center so they can be cured. Oh, shoot, we don't have one, we don't have decent healthcare. Consider

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
20-05-2017, 08:59 AM
(20-05-2017 08:38 AM)Alla Wrote:  If we want to be forced to invest in our roads and bridges then how is more important it is to invest in our fellow human beings - brothers and sisters.

And yourself and your family! Already you have forced us to pay for your operation.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post