Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(20-05-2017 08:25 AM)Alla Wrote:  TO RS76 and TO DOM
You are very, very kind and compassionate people. You wrote very beautiful posts.
Of course, it is never wrong to help people. It is always right to help people. Especially sick and hungry and afflicted.
When I see someone on the street begging for money, if I can I help. Even though I don't know if this person will spend money on drugs. It would break my heart if I knew that I help this person to buy drugs(something that destroys body and spirit).
But because I have no knowledge of that I don't judge, I just help.

So, what I was saying is this: when you know for sure that someone will spend money on drugs would you give them money?
I think that young adults who are not disabled and don't want to work should have medical care but something has to be done that they don't live like parasites. It is NOT good for them.

I'm not sure that's a fair comparison to health care, but yes, if I had the money to spare then I would give a person money even knowing they would spend it on something of which I do not approve. But the reality is that most people who beg for money do not immediately go spend it on drugs. That's mostly an urban legend.

Please consider the suggestion that much of what you believe about homeless people is based on prejudice and nonsense that just gets passed around and believed because it sounds right. If you don't believe me (fine!), just look up "Homeless social experiment" on YouTube or Google.

Be very, very careful of the motives of people pushing narratives that sound good, but are not based on actual research.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Oh, yes, and I'd also like you to take a moment to consider, please, that a significant percent of the people who are homeless in the United States are veterans who served our country with distinction and were psychologically broken by that service, only to be effectively abandoned by the nation for which they sacrificed their sanity.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-05-2017, 09:57 AM
(20-05-2017 09:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Be very, very careful of the motives of people pushing narratives that sound good, but are not based on actual research.

i.e. beware of politicians Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-05-2017, 10:28 AM
(19-05-2017 08:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have a question. What about those young adults who are able to work but don't want to work (I know there are people like this), what are they going to contribute?
It would be wrong to help people like this.

Proverbs 3,27
Quote:Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

Proverbs 3,17
Quote: The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh.

Proverbs 22,9
Quote:He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.

Proverbs 31,8-9
Quote:Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction. Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

Galatians 5,14
Quote:For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

James 2,8
Quote:If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Matthew 22,39
Quote:And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22,19
Quote:Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mark 12,31
Quote:And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Leviticus 19,18
Quote:Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

Luke 10,27
Quote:And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

I found no quotes, though, to not help (young) lazy people. Consider
What was your denomination again? "The holy temple of mormons who wont help lazy motherfuckers"? Consider

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 9 users Like Deesse23's post
20-05-2017, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2017 05:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-05-2017 08:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have a question. What about those young adults who are able to work but don't want to work (I know there are people like this), what are they going to contribute?

They contribute Slack. Slack is to be revered above all else.

(19-05-2017 08:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  It would be wrong to help people like this.

Why? Ain't like they're gonna get rich off foodstamps. Give 'em enough to eat and shelter. Very few people do not want to work. For those Slackers who don't, they should have the FREEDOM OF CHOICE without worrying about food, shelter, or healthcare. Soon now technology will be at the point where nobody will have to work unless they want to. Almost of them will still want to. It is up to the Slackers to show them the way. For they are the true prophets of Bob.

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Alla, why is it that the god you believe in hates all the same people you do? How did that happen? Did you create god in your own image, to reflect what and who you hate? Do you interpret your old book to justify your loathsome outlook on the poor and sick and then find any reason you can in that book to withhold charity?

I have many Christian friends and they don't begrudge healthcare to others. They don't hold it ransom or require their fellow humans to become so desperate that they are near death before help is given. What the hell is the matter with you?! You, madam, are no Christian.

Jesusfuckingchrist!!!!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-05-2017, 09:29 PM
GirlyMan Wrote:Why? Ain't like they're gonna get rich off foodstamps
It is not about getting rich off foodstams. It is GOOD for a man to LEARN to be responsible for himself and for others. It is GOOD for men to WORK. It is GOOD for men to learn self-reliance.
In the USSR atheists had a saying :"work turned monkey into human".
P.S. I don't know how many people don't want to work but I know people who didn't want to work and who abused the system and lied and lived off welfare.
It is not fair to those who work hard and honestly and don't abuse the system.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-05-2017, 09:33 PM
dancefortwo Wrote:Alla, why is it that the god you believe in hates all the same people you do?
Who are those people whom I hate? Please, tell me because I don't know.
P.S. I believe that something has to be done with health care. I don't believe it is good for all people.

20-05-2017, 09:44 PM
(20-05-2017 09:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:Why? Ain't like they're gonna get rich off foodstamps
It is not about getting rich off foodstams. It is GOOD for a man to LEARN to be responsible for himself and for others. It is GOOD for men to WORK. It is GOOD for men to learn self-reliance.
In the USSR atheists had a saying :"work turned monkey into human".
P.S. I don't know how many people don't want to work but I know people who didn't want to work and who abused the system and lied and lived off welfare.
It is not fair to those who work hard and honestly and don't abuse the system.

Oh really. And women can sit around and eat bon-bons ?
I think you watch too much Fox TV.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Deesse23 Wrote:I found no quotes, though, to not help (young) lazy people.

1) The Bible does NOT have ALL words of God.

2) 2 Thessalonians 3

10 ...this we COMMAND you, that if any would NOT work, NEITHER should he eat

11 for we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working NOT at all, but are busy-bodies

12 now them that are such we COMMAND and EXORT......that....they...WORK and eat their OWN bread.

P.S. I believe that every person needs to get help if he or she is sick. Even if they are lazy. To save life is the right thing to do.