Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
BuckyBall Wrote:Oh really. And women can sit around and eat bon-bons ?
I think you watch too much Fox TV.
I didn't get your response. I was talking about men meaning humankind.
When the scripture says "a man" it means both a man and woman.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2017, 11:22 PM
(20-05-2017 09:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  
dancefortwo Wrote:Alla, why is it that the god you believe in hates all the same people you do?
Who are those people whom I hate? Please, tell me because I don't know.
P.S. I believe that something has to be done with health care. I don't believe it is good for all people.

You hate poor people and the sick. You're not calling it "hate" in your religious indoctrinated brain but that's what it is. If you didn't feel such contempt for them you wouldn't begrudge them health care.

(20-05-2017 09:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe it is good for all people

Yes it IS good for all people. Every human being walking on this earth deserves health care....rich, middle class and poor but especially the middle class and poor because they can't afford to pay out of their own pocket.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-05-2017, 11:33 PM
(20-05-2017 09:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:Why? Ain't like they're gonna get rich off foodstamps
It is not about getting rich off foodstams. It is GOOD for a man to LEARN to be responsible for himself and for others. It is GOOD for men to WORK. It is GOOD for men to learn self-reliance.

It is GOOD for men to have FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-05-2017, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2017 12:00 AM by Deesse23.)
(20-05-2017 09:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. I don't know how many people don't want to work but I know people who didn't want to work and who abused the system and lied and lived off welfare.
It is not fair to those who work hard and honestly and don't abuse the system.

And its deadly to those who have no healthcare at all because you withhold it from them. Which scenario is worse? People dying due to lack of healthcare or you being pissed because some lazy motherfucker receives *unwarranted* healthcare? Its becoming more and more apparent (and it just has been said) that your hate for lazy people (or why are you so fixated on this matter?) is the leading motivation, not your oh so christian love for your (not lazy) neighbour. I bet your god hates lazy people just like you. Coincidence?

Let me guess, in the CCCP you (or your parents) were working hard, but had to look at the lazy people who were so much better off just because they were members of the communist parties nepotism. Now that you moved to the US, you despise leeches so much, that you rather want honest, hard working other people suffer (by whithholding healthcare from them) and die than letting lazy leeches make you feel bad about this again, by paying for their healthcare.

This is not really about healthcare, its about you, and your feelings Mr. President Alla. Does that about hit the nail?

You rather want noone to have public healthcare than having to feel being ripped off by leeches.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
20-05-2017, 11:52 PM
Alla, please don't be a Liar For Jesus™. That's not what that verse is about. Here's the whole passage:

6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from every brother who leads an unruly life and not according to the tradition which you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example, because we did not act in an undisciplined manner among you, 8 nor did we eat anyone’s bread without paying for it, but with labor and hardship we kept working night and day so that we would not be a burden to any of you; 9 not because we do not have the right to this, but in order to offer ourselves as a model for you, so that you would follow our example. 10 For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either. 11 For we hear that some among you are leading an undisciplined life, doing no work at all, but acting like busybodies. 12 Now such persons we command and exhort in the Lord Jesus Christ to work in quiet fashion and eat their own bread. 13 But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary of doing good.

It's an order to people who are missionaries/evangelists, going from church to church, that they work for their keep rather than sponge off their fellow Christians (or anyone else), as an example of how to be a good Christian. He even comes out and says they have a "right" to the charity, but that they are to refuse it and to work instead, so as to reflect well on Christianity. Trying to say that this has anything to do with non-Christians, or that it is an order that they withhold charity from people who do not live up to the Christian ideal that is laid out here, is outright dishonest.

Do you people even read your own scriptures?!?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-05-2017, 12:32 AM
Ya know, Alla, when people quote scriptures at you they're trying to get through to you via a communication medium that you will understand. Your God may well say something horrible like that he wants you to not feed lazy people. It doesn't make it a right thing to do.

As we have said, other countries make it work. Other countries have work programs to help people find work. These hypothetical lazy people - have you ever actually talked to someone yourself who wants to live off other people and never work? They don't exist among the poorer classes - everyone who's poor doesn't want to be. So they're kind of committed to working really hard.

In any case, you know the story of Lazarus right? He was a poor *beggar*. i.e. a moocher, according to you. Now dear old Lazarus dies and goes to heaven, and sees his rich neighbour, who never gave him a *thing*, being tormented in hell, and asks God if he can go give him a bit of water. (Interesting example of someone in the Bible not being delighted to watch others be tortured by the way). And God says NO. So Lazarus says "Please can I go warn his brothers" and God say NO again.

The subtext of the Lazarus story is that the rich man *should* have looked after Lazarus. If even ancient Hebrew goat-herders who thought the right thing to do was to force a woman to marry her rapist, could get that bit right, what excuse do you have?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-05-2017, 12:46 AM
GirlyMan Wrote:It is GOOD for men to have FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
Yes. And:
It is good to give fish to hungry and poor. It is better to teach poor how to catch fish.
I want to teach men how to fish. I teach men how to fish.

To teach men to fish so they can have JOY from the fruits of their labor and FREEDOM means TO LOVE MEN
To teach men dependence(opposite of freedom) means TO LOVE POWER.

RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:Alla, please don't be a Liar For Jesus. That's not what that verse is about.
RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:Trying to say that this has anything to do with non-Christians, or that it is an order that they withhold charity from people who do not live up to the Christian ideal that is laid out here, is outright dishonest.
I didn't even try to say that this has anything with non-Christians. I tried to say that it is NOT good for men to be lazy and not to work.
If anyone(non-Christian or Christian) doesn't want to work I will NOT support it. Why? Because I love all men - Christians and non-Christians. I will not support self-destruction of anybody. Those who choose not to work - choose self-destruction.

Those who support someone's self-destruction do dis-service to them. Why do they HATE lazy people?

About "right to charity". There is no such thing as right to charity. This translation doesn't even make any sense.
King James Bible "not because we have not power(authority) " not "right". Even though they had power or authority from God not to work but only preach Gospel of Christ they choose THE RIGHT and GOOD thing - to work and not to be lazy.

P.S. every man deserves good health care. every man deserves good health care. every man deserves good health care
I LOVE LAZY people this is why I teach them how not to be lazy instead of supporting their dependency and loosing freedom

21-05-2017, 12:55 AM
(21-05-2017 12:46 AM)Alla Wrote:  I LOVE LAZY people this is why I teach them how not to be lazy instead of supporting their dependency and loosing freedom

And you teach them not to be lazy by threatening them with death if they do not work? You're one hell of a motivator.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-05-2017, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2017 01:03 AM by GirlyMan.)
(21-05-2017 12:46 AM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:It is GOOD for men to have FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
Yes. And:
It is good to give fish to hungry and poor. It is better to teach poor how to catch fish.
I want to teach men how to fish. I teach men how to fish.

To teach men to fish so they can have JOY from the fruits of their labor and FREEDOM means TO LOVE MEN
To teach men dependence(opposite of freedom) means TO LOVE POWER.

I concur, but you're suggesting that the man be compelled to fish and if he refuses you want no part of giving him a fish. And it's disingenuous to try and cover your true feelings by saying it's for his own good when what it's really about is that for some reason you don't think people who refuse to participate in the game should reap any benefit. "I had to work for my fish dammit. Get off your ass and catch your own."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-05-2017, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2017 01:27 AM by Alla.)
morondog Wrote:Your God may well say something horrible like that he wants you to not feed lazy people
This is not what God or I say. I will feed the hungry and the poor while I teach him/her how to provide for him/herself. When he/she is ready to do it he/she doesn't need me. He or she can not only provide for him/herself but can do even more - teach others to be free and independent.
morongdog Wrote:The subtext of the Lazarus story is that the rich man *should* have looked after Lazarus.
YES!!!
Rich man HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE to look after poor man.
If rich man was looking after poor man because SOMEONE forced him to do this, rich man still would end up in the same place.

You can choose to look after poor. But it is NOT your right or responsibility to tell others to do the same.
Sell all you have starting right now, give it to the poor and then I will see that you do not HATE poor.

morongdog Wrote:have you ever actually talked to someone yourself who wants to live off other people and never work?
Yes. Many of them are happy to be on welfare.