Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
GirlyMan Wrote:I concur, but you're suggesting that the man be compelled to fish and if he refuses you want no part of giving him a fish.
Man is invited and not compelled to become a fisherman. If he refuses to do so it is because he wants to depend on someone. Here is the danger: he gives up his freedom. What if the one who feeds him is not a good person but a lover of power and doesn't have kind heart?

GirlyMan Wrote:"I had to work for my fish dammit. Get off your ass and catch your own."
YES!!! But I am willing to feed you while you are looking for job and until you can stand on your both feet.

every man deserves good and affordable health care..... every man deserves good and affordable health care...... every man deserves good and affordable health care
we have to find a way how it can be accomplished

are you freeman or king'sman? king can be evil guy.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2017, 01:36 AM
morondog Wrote:And you teach them not to be lazy by threatening them with death if they do not work? You're one hell of a motivator.
They will CHOOSE to work if nobody feeds them. They will not choose to die.
I knew people who preferred to be beggars. They were beggars as long as people helped them. As soon as help stopped they changed. They asked to help them to have skills and find job. They got help again while they were learning skills until they got job. Happy end

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
21-05-2017, 02:00 AM
(21-05-2017 01:36 AM)Alla Wrote:  
morondog Wrote:And you teach them not to be lazy by threatening them with death if they do not work? You're one hell of a motivator.
They will CHOOSE to work if nobody feeds them. They will not choose to die.
I knew people who preferred to be beggars. They were beggars as long as people helped them. As soon as help stopped they changed. They asked to help them to have skills and find job. They got help again while they were learning skills until they got job. Happy end

Tell me, oh wise one, how shall I solve the problem in Johannesburg? There are beggars - countless ones - on the streets here. If no one feeds them they will die. They all want a job, any job, but there are no jobs to give them.

It is not like it's any different in the US. Girl I know used to work for a job placement agency, *specifically* looking for jobs for homeless people, because in the land of the free and home of the brave, having a criminal record shuts you out of countless job opportunities. And 99% of those guys had criminal records because, get this, they would get arrested for stupid things, especially if they were black.

All of those guys needed help getting a job, because it was difficult on their own. Not they didn't want to work. You've appointed yourself judge, jury and executioner. You judge that they don't want to work, you find them guilty of being lazy, and you decree that they must die, because giving them food would just make them dependent.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
21-05-2017, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2017 02:22 AM by Deesse23.)
I honestly hope Alla never starts to love me, cuz once she loves you, you are in deep shit, man. Facepalm

Lets not forget that Allas argument was not to withhold public healthcare form lazy people she wants to *teach a lesson*, because she loves them. It was about withholding public healthcare from everybody else too....(in order to teach lazy people a lesson?). Seems like a pretty sociopathic approach to treat *everybody else* as a *tool* to teach lazy people. Not very surprising considering where she got her morals from.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
21-05-2017, 02:11 AM
(21-05-2017 01:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  You can choose to look after poor. But it is NOT your right or responsibility to tell others to do the same.
Sell all you have starting right now, give it to the poor and then I will see that you do not HATE poor.
You know nothing about me. You really think I could say this stuff while never trying to help out a person in need? You're quite special. As well as being vindictive. The question is that of the *government* helping out poor people as a *class*, using tax money. Those poor people, as *citizens* of the USA, are entitled to be protected by the state. Unless you think that being rich naturally means the state should run only for your benefit and nobody else's, who is not rich?

The only thing this exchange has proved to me is that religion is even more toxic than I had previously believed. And that people will use it to justify doing all kinds of disgusting things to their fellow humans in the name of the greater good. Fuck that.

Quote:
morongdog Wrote:have you ever actually talked to someone yourself who wants to live off other people and never work?
Yes. Many of them are happy to be on welfare.
Really? You're not just saying that?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-05-2017, 08:34 AM
(21-05-2017 01:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  
GirlyMan Wrote:"I had to work for my fish dammit. Get off your ass and catch your own."
YES!!! But I am willing to feed you while you are looking for job and until you can stand on your both feet.

So your charity has conditions then. Kinda diminishes and cheapens it.

(21-05-2017 01:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  are you freeman or king'sman? king can be evil guy.

#sigh
21-05-2017, 09:09 AM
Alla,
You have an issue with people receiving help in the form of food stamps but are okay with receiving virtually free medical care when you needed it?

Is that about right?

By the things you have said lately you should really be working harder in order to be able to tend to your own needs instead of depending on others.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-05-2017, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2017 09:52 AM by adey67.)
(21-05-2017 12:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ya know, Alla, when people quote scriptures at you they're trying to get through to you via a communication medium that you will understand. Your God may well say something horrible like that he wants you to not feed lazy people. It doesn't make it a right thing to do.

As we have said, other countries make it work. Other countries have work programs to help people find work. These hypothetical lazy people - have you ever actually talked to someone yourself who wants to live off other people and never work? They don't exist among the poorer classes - everyone who's poor doesn't want to be. So they're kind of committed to working really hard.

In any case, you know the story of Lazarus right? He was a poor *beggar*. i.e. a moocher, according to you. Now dear old Lazarus dies and goes to heaven, and sees his rich neighbour, who never gave him a *thing*, being tormented in hell, and asks God if he can go give him a bit of water. (Interesting example of someone in the Bible not being delighted to watch others be tortured by the way). And God says NO. So Lazarus says "Please can I go warn his brothers" and God say NO again.

The subtext of the Lazarus story is that the rich man *should* have looked after Lazarus. If even ancient Hebrew goat-herders who thought the right thing to do was to force a woman to marry her rapist, could get that bit right, what excuse do you have?

I'm afraid you have got this the wrong way round mate.
Luke 16 v 22-28

22 The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried.

23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.

24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.

26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family,

28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

Its the rich man doing the asking not Lazarus. However I don't think it affects the message that you are trying to convey its a technicality.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
22-05-2017, 09:37 AM
The mental gymnastics one has to go through to be a good 'Christian' while vilifying the poor and helpless...

Amazing. Truly, truly amazing.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
22-05-2017, 09:55 AM
(22-05-2017 09:37 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  The mental gymnastics one has to go through to be a good 'Christian' while vilifying the poor and helpless...

Amazing. Truly, truly amazing.

Or depending on the person, horrifying. This GOP lawmaker in Mississippi loudly proclaims his faith to any who will listen, sends out Christmas cards with Bible verses, etc. And posted this on FB (which two of his (Christian) Republican fellow lawmakers Liked:
Quote:The destruction of these monuments, erected in the loving memory of our family and fellow Southern Americans, is both heinous and horrific. If the, and I use this term extremely loosely, “leadership” of Louisiana wishes to, in a Nazi-ish fashion, burn books or destroy historical monuments of OUR HISTORY, they should be LYNCHED! Let it be known, I will do all in my power to prevent this from happening in our State.

Caps his.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post