Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(29-05-2017 11:29 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Sorry to say this, but you just earned an ignore from me. You are incredibly bright and well-informed, but emotionally immature.

And I have never listened to Bill Maher.

Literacy, dude. I never said you listened to Bill Maher.

You basically accused me of not having any idea about the political parties and accused those like me among the liberal-minded of being responsible for the rise of Trump because we wouldn't vote for Hillary, then you want to get mad because I called you out on your bullshit? Laugh out load

[Image: ice20022i-ice-perfectly-shaped-to-cool-t...tthurt.jpg]

Ignored? Oh dearie me, whatever will I doooooo?

I hope not. Then the cooling ice will never reach its intended target!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
RocketSurgeon76 --

Although I did not read your latest message, I did want to add a bit more information to put my previous response into context.

When I became a member of this forum in February, I put a fair number of people on ignore within the first few weeks because of their unrestrained cursing and exchange of insults.

I am not trying to change this behavior, since posters have every right to write whatever they wish -- and I certainly find plenty of other posts of interest. I just choose not to take part in such back and forth.

Call be old-fashioned that way.

-- Thoreauvian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply