Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
So I take it take that US allies will think twice before sharing intel with the Trump administration in the future.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Marozz's post
16-05-2017, 08:14 AM
(16-05-2017 06:29 AM)Marozz Wrote:  So I take it take that US allies will think twice before sharing intel with the Trump administration in the future.

No thinking required - they just won't share sensitive information with us as long as DT is in the White House, and that is going to hurt our ability to fight terrorist groups.

Quote:The ally that provided the information reportedly warned U.S. officials repeatedly that it would cut off access to this type of intelligence if it were shared too widely. Other countries will have taken note, too. If the reporting is correct that Trump provided this information in an impulsive and boastful manner, the situation may be even worse. Leaks in an intelligence apparatus can be plugged. There is no recourse when it is the president, who has a right to every piece of data shared with the United States, who is the source of the problem.
After Monday night, countries worldwide will be rethinking the merits of intelligence cooperation with the United States. The negative ramifications will be felt throughout the U.S. intelligence community, but counterterrorism is likely to be among the hardest hit.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monk...8c44c89507

In the end, it doesn't even matter whether it was a deliberate attempt to hamstring his own intelligence community, or just Trump being his usual dumbfuck stupid self showing off to the Russians. The damage is done and can't be undone any time soon.
[+] 8 users Like Rockblossom's post
16-05-2017, 08:21 AM
Steven Wrote:Did Trump lie about the attendance numbers to his inauguration?
Probably. I was not there I didn't count.
Did Obama lie about "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?" Politicians lie.

Steven Wrote:Did Trump lie about the wiretapping?
No.
Suzan Rice admitted it.
Who unmasked and leaked Flint's name?
Let me guess: Obama's people. this is not American way. This is Soviet Union way.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
16-05-2017, 08:22 AM
(16-05-2017 08:14 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  In the end, it doesn't even matter whether it was a deliberate attempt to hamstring his own intelligence community, or just Trump being his usual dumbfuck stupid self showing off to the Russians. The damage is done and can't be undone any time soon.

Pretty sure the Russians know just how to stroke his ego right. Just what to say to make him spill the beans... Why the fuck he excluded his own press corps from the meeting??? What an idiot.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
16-05-2017, 08:30 AM
DLJ Wrote:I'm curious as to what news outlets you consider to be Liberal.
Those who collude with Democrats. Those who gave answers to Hillary Clinton before the debates. Who knows, what else they do?
Those who promote liberal agenda. They are those who hate Tea Party people. They hate me. I am Tea party member. They called me "domestic terrorist" while we never did what some on the left do - trashing and smashing things that don't belong to them.
Liberal media never calls them terrorists. Liberal media justifies them. This is why liberal media lost my trust.

DLJ Wrote:If you mean something like CNN (Clinton News Network), they are the ones who helped to create Trump.
Yes, they did. But why? because they thought it will be easy to bit the clown. The evil guy who hates Mexicans and Muslims.
They were WRONG.
MSNBC is NOT conservative network. They hate Trump. They hate conservatives.

16-05-2017, 08:33 AM
So, I am watching Russian news. Oh boy, they hate Trump. They thought he would let Putin do whatever Putin wants to do. They were WRONG.
Gosh, Trump is so smart. He fooled Putin good. I like it.

16-05-2017, 08:36 AM
Alla, I ask you this with great respect and sincerity:

What would it take for you to stop supporting Trump? How far does he have to go?

Even Ann Coulter, one-time Trump supporter of the highest degree (she actually said that she worshipped him like the North Koreans worship Kim Jong-Un. Really... you can't make this stuff up: "My worship for him is like the people of North Korea worship their Dear Leader—blind loyalty.") now calls him "grotesque" and thinks that the Trump-haters might have been right after all.

Source: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/15/an...n-promises

So, where's the line? What does he have to do (or not do) for you to withdraw your support?
[+] 4 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
16-05-2017, 09:23 AM
(15-05-2017 09:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Stevil Wrote:Of course. Anything unfavourable to Trump is fake news. Jut look at FoxNews and Breibart, they aren't reporting this stuff, so it can't be true
I don't care if it is favorable or not.
Liberal media has a mission to destroy Trump. this is why they lost my trust completely.
When we have FACTS I will say:" Oh, this was not fake news."

Says the person who believes in god.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
16-05-2017, 10:23 AM
(15-05-2017 09:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  Liberal media has a mission to destroy Trump.

The only thing "liberal media" has to do to "destroy Trump" is to report about what he and his spokespeople say and do. Trump is destroying his own credibility and political effectiveness on almost a daily basis, or at least what little he had to start.

Trump wouldn't be president at all if it weren't for the media. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
[+] 10 users Like Thoreauvian's post
16-05-2017, 10:25 AM
(15-05-2017 09:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Stevil Wrote:Of course. Anything unfavourable to Trump is fake news. Jut look at FoxNews and Breibart, they aren't reporting this stuff, so it can't be true
I don't care if it is favorable or not.
Liberal media has a mission to destroy Trump. this is why they lost my trust completely.
When we have FACTS I will say:" Oh, this was not fake news."

Is an admission by the National Security Advisor sufficient proof for you?

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post