Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(16-05-2017 01:48 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  And he's scheduled to visit Israel this weekend Facepalm

Wow... Just ... wow ...
Wonder if Trump is going to share any of the Russian secrets with the Israelis?
Oh, that's right, the Russians didn't tell Trump any of their secrets.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
16-05-2017, 02:55 PM
(16-05-2017 02:22 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Oh, that's right, the Russians didn't tell Trump any of their secrets.

The Russians didn't even tell Trump that they really did meddle with the election.

Dodgy
16-05-2017, 02:57 PM
(16-05-2017 02:55 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 02:22 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Oh, that's right, the Russians didn't tell Trump any of their secrets.

The Russians didn't even tell Trump that they really did meddle with the election.

Dodgy
Trump wouldn't have asked. He asserts it is fake news and not worth investigating.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
16-05-2017, 03:20 PM
(16-05-2017 02:57 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 02:55 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  The Russians didn't even tell Trump that they really did meddle with the election.

Dodgy
Trump wouldn't have asked. He asserts it is fake news and not worth investigating.

Oh, Trump knew. I saw him at a rally appealing to Russia to find and release the missing Clinton e-mails....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-05-2017, 03:42 PM
(16-05-2017 01:48 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  And he's scheduled to visit Israel this weekend Facepalm

Wow... Just ... wow ...

Quote:The slip-up on intelligence cast a new shadow on the trip. In Israel, where the news broke late in the evening, supporters of Netanyahu expressed dismay at what they saw as dual slights.

“He sells our secrets. He shames our holy sites. He insults our prime minister. He doesn’t recognize our Western Wall. Saying this trip started on the wrong foot is an understatement,” a leading reporter from the conservative Makor Rishon newspaper tweeted.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...mit-damage

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
16-05-2017, 04:02 PM
(16-05-2017 03:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 02:57 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Trump wouldn't have asked. He asserts it is fake news and not worth investigating.

Oh, Trump knew. I saw him at a rally appealing to Russia to find and release the missing Clinton e-mails....
Admittedly he now accepts it was Russia. But he was very late to the party.

Quote:“I don’t think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC,” Trump said. “She keeps saying ‘Russia, Russia, Russia,’ and maybe it was. It could be Russia but it could be China, could also be lots of other people. It could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds,” he added.
16-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Quote:Published on Jul 27, 2016
Donald Trump called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email on Wednesday.

"Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said during a news conference in Florida.

Shortly after his event ended, Trump repeated his call on Twitter.
"If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!" Trump tweeted.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-05-2017, 05:02 PM
One of the most hilarious/tragic aspects of this is how if you'd written this up as a SitCom two years ago you'd have been panned as an unrealistic anti-American hater. Now it's just the nightly news.

This week on Survivor: Washington DC, Donnie finds out that even the president can't just say anything he likes, Spicey shreds the last of his credibility and HR turns out to be nothing more than another spineless shill for the administration.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 7 users Like Paleophyte's post
16-05-2017, 06:13 PM
(16-05-2017 01:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  So it was Israeli intelligence he compromised.

Former Mossad chief: Israel will "think twice" before sharing sensitive info

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-05-2017, 06:22 PM
(16-05-2017 01:13 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 12:51 PM)darthdambalah Wrote:  I don't trust the CNN.
What about FoxNews then?

Krauthammer is a political commentator and a psychiatrist so there's no fucking way I trust him. I like him though, and he has a cool ass name. I do trust Shepard Smith, Brett Baier, and Chris Wallace at Fox but that's about it. They're all very good. As far as trust, there are a lot more than 3 names on this list that I trust. That Don Lemon character is a bit sketchy though.

#sigh