Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(16-05-2017 06:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Krauthammer is a political commentator and a psychiatrist so there's no fucking way I trust him. I like him though, and he has a cool ass name. I do trust Shepard Smith, Brett Baier, and Chris Wallace at Fox but that's about it. They're all very good.

I'm a liberal who respects Krauthammer and Wallace, even though I don't agree with conservative perspectives very often. I was especially impressed by how Wallace handled the presidential debate he moderated.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
16-05-2017, 09:05 PM
(16-05-2017 01:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  So it was Israeli intelligence he compromised.

Karma is a bitch. That's payback for Israel giving the Russians classified US info, not once, but twice.

The US has 17 "intelligence" agencies and they're so dumb as to not understand that laptops might be used as bombs?

(16-05-2017 06:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Krauthammer is a political commentator and a psychiatrist so there's no fucking way I trust him.

He's also a Zionist Jew and an Israel-firster, so any US President that fails to shower Israel with money and lots of interest free loans is "bad in the eyes of Yahweh."

The enemy numbered six hundred - including women and children - and we abolished them utterly, leaving not even a baby alive to cry for its dead mother. This is incomparably the greatest victory that was ever achieved by the Christian soldiers of the United States. -- Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes Mircea's post
16-05-2017, 09:14 PM
GirlyMan Wrote:You do realize that the Russian news is not an independent free press but is the propaganda arm of Putin and is designed to make you think what Putin wants you to think, right? You of all people should realize this. You are being manipulated and you don't even realize it. Or worse, you realize it but you refuse to admit that you could possibly be that naive.
Of course I know about Russian press. I don't believe Trump is Putin's puppet.
Putin got Crimea (part of Ukraine) and invaded east Ukraine when Obama was the president. Didn't Obama say to Medvedev that he would give Putin flexibility if he(Obama) is re-elected?
Let's imagine that Trump said this. What would Dems say?
BTW, I was watching Hannity. It is possible that DNC guy was communicating with WikiLeaks and later he was shot and killed.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
16-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Heath_ Tierney Wrote:What would it take for you to stop supporting Trump? How far does he have to go?
So, where's the line? What does he have to do (or not do) for you to withdraw your support?
My honest answer:
Facts. Facts will stop me. Not allegations.
Do you agree with me that so far we have only allegations?
Do you agree with me that many hate Trump and want to destroy him?
When people hate they do ugly things.
I don't trust those who hate.
So, yes, FACTS - the truth will stop me.

Heath_ Tierney Wrote:Even Ann Coulter, one-time Trump supporter of the highest degree (she actually said that she worshipped him like the North Koreans worship Kim Jong-Un. Really... you can't make this stuff up: "My worship for him is like the people of North Korea worship their Dear Leader—blind loyalty.") now calls him "grotesque" and thinks that the Trump-haters might have been right after all.
Unlike Ann Coulter I do not worship men especially politicians. Ann only cared about wall and deporting illegals. One issue voter.
I care about this:
good jobs for American people
tax reform
health care
national security
taking out criminals like MS 13 out of our country.

16-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Lol, you can't make this shit up.
Trump supporters hound Hillary for potentially giving up classified information. Trump then lets Russian spies into the Oval Office and tells them classified information directly...

lol.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
16-05-2017, 09:36 PM
(16-05-2017 09:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol, you can't make this shit up.
Trump supporters hound Hillary for potentially giving up classified information. Trump then lets Russian spies into the Oval Office and tells them classified information directly...

lol.
Hillary didn't give it up, she had it on a non authorised server which was illegally hacked by Russia.

Trump hands the info over to the Russians personally, they probably didn't even ask for it.
Now the Republicans just come up with excuses. Oh, he's the pres, he can do whatever he wants.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
16-05-2017, 09:42 PM
(15-05-2017 09:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Stevil Wrote:Of course. Anything unfavourable to Trump is fake news. Jut look at FoxNews and Breibart, they aren't reporting this stuff, so it can't be true
I don't care if it is favorable or not.
Liberal media has a mission to destroy Trump. this is why they lost my trust completely.
When we have FACTS I will say:" Oh, this was not fake news."

You wouldn't know the difference if it bit you on the ass.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
16-05-2017, 09:43 PM
ResidentEvilFan Wrote:Says the person who believes in god.
Yes.
When there are no facts I can choose: to believe or not to believe.
I choose not to believe those who hate Trump. Haters can not be trusted by me.
If I want to KNOW I need facts - the truth.

Thoreauvian Wrote:Trump is destroying his own credibility and political effectiveness on almost a daily basis
How?
He already kept some of his promises. This is all I need. I want him to continue to keep his promises. I understand that he can't keep all of them. Dems do all they can to stop Trump.

Girlyman Wrote:Is an admission by the National Security Advisor sufficient proof for you?
I didn't hear it. What was admitted?

16-05-2017, 09:46 PM
(16-05-2017 09:36 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 09:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol, you can't make this shit up.

lol.
Hillary didn't give it up, she had it on a non authorised server which was illegally hacked by Russia.

Trump hands the info over to the Russians personally, they probably didn't even ask for it.
Now the Republicans just come up with excuses. Oh, he's the pres, he can do whatever he wants.

Thus "potential giving up".

It's ridiculous. The hypocrisy of it never ceases to amaze me.
Thank god we live in NZ Stevil, at least there will be another person to post on this forum besides myself when Trump accidentally launches a nuke at China.
16-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Minimalist Wrote:You wouldn't know the difference if it bit you on the ass.
Oh, I see. You are smarter than I am. Lucky.