Trump shared classified info to Russians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2017, 08:50 AM
RE: Trump shared classified info to Russians
(17-05-2017 08:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 08:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  Ok. Is this why I have to stop to support Trump?
It is not like Obama's lie of the year "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
If Trump said this kind of lie I would definitely stopped to support him.

Is this why I have to stop to support Trump? I KNOW this FACT: Obama was wiretapping Germany Prime Minister and James Rosen. Who else did he secretly wiretapped? May be we will never know. Or may be we will one day.

If he did doesn't the president have an authority to de-classify classified information? Don't countries share some information when they fight together against common enemy like ISIS?

I am Trump supporter not Flynn's or Session's.

?
I wouldn't trust Comey with any investigation after what he did with Hillary's investigation. Comey can not be trusted any more. He lost his credibility.

So? Obama was warned by Romney about Putin, but no, Obama gave Putin flexibility. About year later Putin invaded my beautiful Ukraine. I wonder what kind of secret deals Obama had with Putin and Russians? Russians were hacking us for years and what did Obama do? Nothing. May be Obama is Putin's puppet? Hmm....
Oh no, I should NOT make all these conspiracy theories or I will become like Democrats who make all these crazy theories about Trump now.

I don't believe so. President has an authority. But judges who are actually ACTIVISTS were wrong. This is why they are from the 9th CIRCUS.

Claims, claims. The Bible also has many claims. Claims are not facts.

May be, may be. Is this why I have to stop to support Trump?

It seems likely they do it every election. Dems never cared until Hillary lost.
Obama interfered with Israel election with tax payers money.

It seems highly likely Eric Holder was very loyal to Obama. It seems highly likely that Loretta Lynch was colluding with Clintons. Dems still supported Obama.

According to allegations Trump said that he HOPES that Comey would stop it. To say "I HOPE" and to give an order to stop are "two big differences" as they say in Odessa.
BTW why didn't Comey report about this to AJ and leaked it only after he was fired? No, Comey can't be trusted even if his tongue was notarized.

Why?

Obama's lie of the year: "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
Obama's lie :" I learned that Clinton had secret server from the news"
Obama's lie: "Video is to be blamed for an attack and murder of 4 people"
Obama's lie: "ISIS is JV"
There are more lies of Obama but I can't remember all of them.

BTW: My kids are very happy that Trump will stop Michelle Obama's horrible lunches in schools. I bet her kids don't eat that kind of junk.

LET"S MAKE SCHOOL LUNCHES GREAT AGAIN!!!

OK, if I am understanding you correctly, you're saying that you are forgiving Trump his errors and lies because other people were forgiving of Obama's errors and lies.

Or is it that person A is good because person B was bad?

As logic and reasoning goes, this is not impressive.

Dodgy

Everytime you think "it cant get any more absurd, bizarre and outright crazy", you get immediately proven wrong......in Trumps case too. Wink

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
17-05-2017, 09:35 AM
(17-05-2017 08:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump lied about inauguration numbers.
It is a fact that Trump lied about the degree of his electoral win.
Ok. Is this why I have to stop to support Trump?
It is not like Obama's lie of the year "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
If Trump said this kind of lie I would definitely stopped to support him.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump made up the allegations about the wiretapping.
Is this why I have to stop to support Trump? I KNOW this FACT: Obama was wiretapping Germany Prime Minister and James Rosen. Who else did he secretly wiretapped? May be we will never know. Or may be we will one day.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump gave Russia code word classified secret information.
If he did doesn't the president have an authority to de-classify classified information? Don't countries share some information when they fight together against common enemy like ISIS?

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Flynn had been communicating with the Russians during the campaign and had lied to deny it.
It is a fact that Sessions had been communicating with the Russians and had initially denied this.
I am Trump supporter not Flynn's or Session's.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump had the Russian collusion investigation on mind when he decided to fire Comey.
?
I wouldn't trust Comey with any investigation after what he did with Hillary's investigation. Comey can not be trusted any more. He lost his credibility.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump and his officials were warned about Flynn and the Russian situation and sat on it for several weeks.
So? Obama was warned by Romney about Putin, but no, Obama gave Putin flexibility. About year later Putin invaded my beautiful Ukraine. I wonder what kind of secret deals Obama had with Putin and Russians? Russians were hacking us for years and what did Obama do? Nothing. May be Obama is Putin's puppet? Hmm....
Oh no, I should NOT make all these conspiracy theories or I will become like Democrats who make all these crazy theories about Trump now.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that Trump's initial attempt at the travel ban was unconstitutional.
I don't believe so. President has an authority. But judges who are actually ACTIVISTS were wrong. This is why they are from the 9th CIRCUS.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that the FBI believe there is reason to investigate the claims of Russian collusion.
Claims, claims. The Bible also has many claims. Claims are not facts.

Stevil Wrote:It is a fact that the FBI have investigated the wiretapping claim and found no evidence or smoke in support of it.
May be, may be. Is this why I have to stop to support Trump?

Stevil Wrote:It seems highly likely that the Russians interfered with the USA presidential election.
It seems likely they do it every election. Dems never cared until Hillary lost.
Obama interfered with Israel election with tax payers money.

Stevil Wrote:It seems highly likely that Trump asked The FBI Director to proclaim loyalty to him.
It seems highly likely Eric Holder was very loyal to Obama. It seems highly likely that Loretta Lynch was colluding with Clintons. Dems still supported Obama.

Stevil Wrote:It seems highly likely that Trump asked the FBI Director to stop investigating Flynn.
According to allegations Trump said that he HOPES that Comey would stop it. To say "I HOPE" and to give an order to stop are "two big differences" as they say in Odessa.
BTW why didn't Comey report about this to AJ and leaked it only after he was fired? No, Comey can't be trusted even if his tongue was notarized.

Stevil Wrote:The Nunes affair with the secret meetings etc is highly suspicious.
The Sessions recommendation to fire Comey is highly suspicious.
The timing of the Comey firing is highly suspicious.
Why?

Obama's lie of the year: "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
Obama's lie :" I learned that Clinton had secret server from the news"
Obama's lie: "Video is to be blamed for an attack and murder of 4 people"
Obama's lie: "ISIS is JV"
There are more lies of Obama but I can't remember all of them.

BTW: My kids are very happy that Trump will stop Michelle Obama's horrible lunches in schools. I bet her kids don't eat that kind of junk.

LET"S MAKE SCHOOL LUNCHES GREAT AGAIN!!!

Wow, you really ARE gullible aren't you. I guess being a Mormon sets the stage for it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-05-2017, 09:44 AM
I've always thought that the advantage of a parliamentary democracy is that the head of government is NOT the head of state, the latter of which can be a figure-head.

This means that anyone can criticize the government leader, who can be replaced at will, even by his/her own party members if they think the leader is not doing a good job, with no insult to the State and very little impact on the apparatus of government itself. The idea that every four years the President has to appoint new political appointees to ambassadorships, etc., rather than experienced career diplomats and civil servants, seems bizarre and very inefficient to me.

It also means that the head of government is routinely questioned in parliament and must personally defend the government's actions daily. I doubt that someone of Trump's (lack of) intelligence would ever be nominated to such a position: can you imagine Trump in a British-style Question Period. Hobo

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 4 users Like Reducetarian's post
17-05-2017, 10:28 AM
(17-05-2017 09:44 AM)Reducetarian Wrote:  I've always thought that the advantage of a parliamentary democracy is that the head of government is NOT the head of state, the latter of which can be a figure-head.

This means that anyone can criticize the government leader, who can be replaced at will, even by his/her own party members if they think the leader is not doing a good job, with no insult to the State and very little impact on the apparatus of government itself. The idea that every four years the President has to appoint new political appointees to ambassadorships, etc., rather than experienced career diplomats and civil servants, seems bizarre and very inefficient to me.

It also means that the head of government is routinely questioned in parliament and must personally defend the government's actions daily. I doubt that someone of Trump's (lack of) intelligence would ever be nominated to such a position: can you imagine Trump in a British-style Question Period. Hobo

Not familiar with a "Question Period", but I expect that in Britain, he never even would have been considered for such a position.
17-05-2017, 10:49 AM
(17-05-2017 08:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  ... My kids are very happy that Trump will stop Michelle Obama's horrible lunches in schools. I bet her kids don't eat that kind of junk.

Junk? Here're the main points of that program:

Gives USDA the authority to set new standards for food sold in lunches during the regular day, including vending machines.

Authorizes additional funds for the new standards for federal-subsidized school lunches.

Provides resources for schools and communities to utilize local farms and gardens to provide fresh produce.

Provides resources to increase nutritional quality of food provided by USDA.

Sets minimal standards for school wellness policies.

Limits milk served to nonfat flavored milk or 1 percent white milk.

Reduced portion sizes in meals.

Mandate a minimum on fruit, vegetables, and whole grain servings.

Mandate a maximum sodium, sugar, and fat content.

I don't see anything remotely like junk in that, and a great deal that deliberately prohibits junk. With obesity a national epidemic it takes a peculiar mind indeed to think efforts to undo a national affliction constitute "junk".

The word "junk" applies more to that type of "thinking", if the word "thinking" could even apply.
[+] 10 users Like Airportkid's post
17-05-2017, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2017 11:14 AM by Shai Hulud.)
Because there really is a damning tweet against President Trump from Past Trump for everything:
[Image: BshJU7j.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Shai Hulud's post
17-05-2017, 11:35 AM
DLJ Wrote:Nobody hates Trump.
That would be like hating Elmer Fudd.
Then nobody hated Obama. Those who claimed that Republicans hated Obama didn't understand that it would be like hating Elmer Fudd.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
17-05-2017, 11:49 AM
OMG Alla, give it a REST!

YOU of all people should understand how dangerous it is to cosy up to the RUSSIANS!

If the latest examples of Trump's russophilia don't set off your alarm bells, there is no hope for your rational mind. (I realize that as a Mormon, your mental contortions are worthy of a Russian gymnast, but now you're just showing off).

At least have the intellectual honesty to stop making excuses, and quit trying to redirect this alarming state of affairs back to Obama/Hillary. It isn't working.

Your guy won. Now he needs to lead. It is increasingly obvious that he is completely unfit to do so.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 3 users Like Reducetarian's post
17-05-2017, 11:50 AM
(16-05-2017 08:36 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Alla, I ask you this with great respect and sincerity:

What would it take for you to stop supporting Trump? How far does he have to go?

So, where's the line? What does he have to do (or not do) for you to withdraw your support?

I think this question bears highlighting, as it's something I tend to at least try to ask myself when I feel really passionate about something; I can even come up with a list of things Trump could do that might even make me marginally support him (such as coming up with a healthcare plan that is both better and cheaper, as he campaigned on).

Given the response to the question, the corollary question would be "what sort of evidence would you accept?"

I asked this very question to an elderly neighbor who is a big Trump supporter ("what would it take to change your mind?"), and her answer was nothing but honest: "There is NOTHING that can change my mind about him ...Donald Trump was anointed by God to be president, and every decision he makes comes directly from God."

Scary answer to an honest question. Shocking
[+] 4 users Like Grauwyler's post
17-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Airportkid Wrote:I don't see anything remotely like junk in that, and a great deal that deliberately prohibits junk.
Did you eat that food? Did you see it? It is disgusting. It is not healthy at all. I would never eat that JUNK myself and I love to eat healthy.
It is not Michelle Obama's business what my kids eat. My daughter hates her. She can't eat that food, she can't even look at it.

P.S. All those standards look good only on the paper. This is what elite Washington DC bureaucrats like Michelle Obama do: they give standards that sound great but they don't work.
May be Michelle Obama thinks she is smarter than all mothers in America.

I am pro-choice. Give kids many choices of good food and let them CHOOSE for themselves. This is American way. Michelle Obama's way is Soviet Union way.

I don't understand this: why do many on the left like when the government tells them what is good for them? aren't they smart enough to figure it out?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED