Trump solidifed stance as Christian with prolife; why he'd make a terrible president.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Trump solidifed stance as Christian with prolife; why he'd make a terrible president.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPMQTGVFySQ

"When Donald Trump first announced his intention to run for president in 2016, it was met with laughter, ridicule and an overall feeling of doubt regarding his actual intentions. However, as the date for presidency draws forever closer, Trump's chances of winning are rising.

And as his chances rise, Americans are becoming more and more divided, between pro-Trump and anti-Trump. But what the pro-Trump community doesn't realize, is that Trump is a step backward in a forward moving America. So, why is Donald Trump a problem?"

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Trump solidifed stance as Christian with prolife; why he'd make a terrible president.
I think that this thread should be in the Politics forum.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
03-04-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Trump solidifed stance as Christian with prolife; why he'd make a terrible president.
(02-04-2016 06:43 PM)bussta33 Wrote:  But what the pro-Trump community doesn't realize, is that Trump is a step backward in a forward moving America. So, why is Donald Trump a problem?"

Thoughts?

In matters of foreign policy, he seems to not have a good command of the facts, and his personal style doesn't seem likely to engender better relations with countries we need to get along with.

In domestic matters, his use of scapegoating illegal immigrants and Muslim refugees bodes ill for how he might treat native-born dissidents as well -- not to mention his continued flirtation with the insinuation of violence in our politics.
03-04-2016, 02:58 AM
(03-04-2016 01:52 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  bodes ill for how he might treat native-born dissidents as well -- not to mention his continued flirtation with the insinuation of violence in our politics.

You kidding? Those guys are gonna vote for him! They'll *love* being able to be racist fuckheads under his banner. They're all right-wing groups anyway and here's a fucker from the lunatic fringe of the far right offering himself as the potential next president.

Well if not *from* the lunatic fringe he's definitely made himself at home there.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-04-2016, 03:26 AM
(03-04-2016 02:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 01:52 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  bodes ill for how he might treat native-born dissidents as well -- not to mention his continued flirtation with the insinuation of violence in our politics.

You kidding? Those guys are gonna vote for him! They'll *love* being able to be racist fuckheads under his banner. They're all right-wing groups anyway and here's a fucker from the lunatic fringe of the far right offering himself as the potential next president.

Well if not *from* the lunatic fringe he's definitely made himself at home there.

He's a narcissistic reality TV star who enjoys pretending like he might be President. Outside of his click-bait talking points, it seems like he hasn't actually internalized his policies or otherwise have any plans once he was in office. Sure, me might have a website that lists his 'policies', but does he ever really talk about much outside of that damn wall or otherwise being a foreign policy uber-hawk? It's not hard to act like a pulpit bully.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-04-2016, 07:42 AM
(02-04-2016 06:43 PM)bussta33 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPMQTGVFySQ

"When Donald Trump first announced his intention to run for president in 2016, it was met with laughter, ridicule and an overall feeling of doubt regarding his actual intentions. However, as the date for presidency draws forever closer, Trump's chances of winning are rising.

And as his chances rise, Americans are becoming more and more divided, between pro-Trump and anti-Trump. But what the pro-Trump community doesn't realize, is that Trump is a step backward in a forward moving America. So, why is Donald Trump a problem?"

Thoughts?

I think he is unprincipled. I think he will say and do what he thinks will get him elected. When Pamela Gellert had her draw Mohamed contest and the Muslims attacked it, Trump sided with the terrorists. He is a compromising appeaser. He is unfit to be president and will not be getting my vote. I'm voting for Hillary or Bernie sanders because I think our system of government is so corrupted that there is no fixing it. We need to start over and I think a Hillary or Bernie administration would bring about the complete and total failure of the economy. Trump might keep us going for a little longer and I'd rather get it over with while I'm relatively young.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick