Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2016 12:04 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter
(15-03-2016 11:57 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 11:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This lady, Michelle Fields, has a history of saying men touch her inappropriately. She was interviewing Robert Kennedy Jr. and he touched her shoulders a few times while talking, and she posted to twitter that Kennedy got "handsy" with her. Then she told some coworkers that Col. Allen West grabbed her breast, but backtracked after confronted by the media. Now she says she was "assaulted" by Trump's campaign manager, but the video shows he just walked right by her, maybe bumping her accidentally. She seems a bit nutty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSkiBCB4BP4

There is no real reason to touch someone when you're talking to them. Many people would consider that "getting handsy". And if you want to talk history, the Kennedy's have a long and sordid history of "getting handsy".
Can't comment about the West story.

This allegation has evidence: physical, eyewitness and photo/video. It involves a candidate for POTUS. It should be investigated and prosecuted, if merited. If the accusations are determined to be false, the same applies.

I should point out, I am not advocating for or against. I am awaiting further information. I posted the story because, if true, the allegations are disturbing.

I posted a link to the video. He barely bumps her. Her "witness" is a guy who was writing an anti-Trump article and immediately asked if he could use the incident in his story. He says "He just threw you down." The video shows he maybe brushed against her as he tries to get by. She doesn't get thrown down.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
15-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter
(15-03-2016 11:33 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 10:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  That cunt is whining about this?
You are a charming little monkey, aren't you?

Marks like that have had people jailed for child abuse, domestic violence and other assault charges.

A claim was made, evidence has been shown. It should be investigated.

She is a lying cunt that needs to be donkey punched.
15-03-2016, 02:47 PM
She was bruised on the arm...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-03-2016, 03:11 PM
(15-03-2016 02:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  She was bruised on the arm...
There was an incident in Germany earlier this year where a left-wing politician stabbed himself 17 times before contacting the police to report that he was attacked by radical right-wing activists. Just a little food for thought. Shy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-03-2016, 03:15 PM
(15-03-2016 03:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
There was an incident in Germany earlier this year where a left-wing politician stabbed himself 17 times before contacting the police to report that he was attacked by radical right-wing activists. Just a little food for thought. Shy

Turns out the only way to know what happened remains the same: actually investigate.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
29-03-2016, 04:44 PM
New video released. Here's a still from abc news:

[Image: Trump-Campaign-Manager-Charged-with-Batt...9pdsiw.jpg]

link

Amazing what you can learn when you actually investigate something.

Additionally:
link

Quote:Before piloting the Trump train, Lewandowski was an operative with the Koch-brothers-backed advocacy group Americans for Prosperity.
...he also “boasted about threatening to ‘blow up’ the car of the organization’s chief financial officer over a late expense reimbursement check.”

and:

Quote:The relationship ― and patience for Lewandowski within AFP ― reached a tipping point in October 2013. On the sidelines of a meeting of the group’s board in Manhattan, Lewandowski loudly berated the employee for challenging his authority, getting in her personal space and calling her a “c---” in front of a group of AFP employees, including some senior officials, according to three sources who either witnessed the exchange or dealt with its aftermath.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
29-03-2016, 05:00 PM
(29-03-2016 04:44 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  New video released. Here's a still from abc news:

[Image: Trump-Campaign-Manager-Charged-with-Batt...9pdsiw.jpg]

link

Amazing what you can learn when you actually investigate something.
Am I missing something? The video shows that she walked right behind Trump, of course she would be pulled away from him.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-03-2016, 05:46 PM
(29-03-2016 05:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Am I missing something? The video shows that she walked right behind Trump, of course she would be pulled away from him.

She was a reporter who was doing her job by talking to a candidate.
She had visible injuries.

The crime was alleged. It was investigated, corroborated and he has been charged. He should be prosecuted like any other person. No more, no less.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
29-03-2016, 05:51 PM
(15-03-2016 11:57 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 11:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This lady, Michelle Fields, has a history of saying men touch her inappropriately. She was interviewing Robert Kennedy Jr. and he touched her shoulders a few times while talking, and she posted to twitter that Kennedy got "handsy" with her. Then she told some coworkers that Col. Allen West grabbed her breast, but backtracked after confronted by the media. Now she says she was "assaulted" by Trump's campaign manager, but the video shows he just walked right by her, maybe bumping her accidentally. She seems a bit nutty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSkiBCB4BP4

There is no real reason to touch someone when you're talking to them. Many people would consider that "getting handsy". And if you want to talk history, the Kennedy's have a long and sordid history of "getting handsy".

Can't comment about the West story.

This allegation has evidence: physical, eyewitness and photo/video. It involves a candidate for POTUS. It should be investigated and prosecuted, if merited. If the accusations are determined to be false, the same applies.

I should point out, I am not advocating for or against. I am awaiting further information. I posted the story because, if true, the allegations are disturbing.
And if subsequently proven to be false they are equally disturbing.
29-03-2016, 06:03 PM
(15-03-2016 03:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

20 or more years ago in Michigan City Indiana there was a case of a black man committing suicide in front of several police officers by hitting himself in the head with a hammer until dead.