Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter
(30-03-2016 01:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I was just watching the video and it appears he grabbed her upper arm. However the photo she tweeted of the bruises are on her forearm. Trump also tweeted pictures that showed himself pulling his arm away from her after she grabbed him with a pen in her hand.

It's clearly just a big fucking conspiracy against Trump and they were too dumb to make the bruises on her upper arm where he grabbed her.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2016, 01:34 PM
(30-03-2016 01:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I was just watching the video and it appears he grabbed her upper arm. However the photo she tweeted of the bruises are on her forearm. Trump also tweeted pictures that showed himself pulling his arm away from her after she grabbed him with a pen in her hand.

It's clearly just a big fucking conspiracy against Trump and they were too dumb to make the bruises on her upper arm where he grabbed her.

It's obvious she made the bruises herself, not realizing the video would show the correct part of her arm where she was grabbed.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-03-2016, 01:36 PM
(30-03-2016 01:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It's clearly just a big fucking conspiracy against Trump and they were too dumb to make the bruises on her upper arm where he grabbed her.

It's obvious she made the bruises herself, not realizing the video would show the correct location of where she was grabbed.

Facepalm

Yep, it's "obvious" that she just did it to herself. The video and witnesses are just plants or Manchurian Candidates waiting to assassinate Trump when the codeword is uttered.

I have to go now, the aliens are here and ready to take me to see Jesus on his private planet. Hail Caesar.

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
30-03-2016, 01:42 PM
(30-03-2016 01:36 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's obvious she made the bruises herself, not realizing the video would show the correct location of where she was grabbed.

Facepalm

Yep, it's "obvious" that she just did it to herself. The video and witnesses are just plants or Manchurian Candidates waiting to assassinate Trump when the codeword is uttered.

I have to go now, the aliens are here and ready to take me to see Jesus on his private planet. Hail Caesar.

As I said, it appears on the video that she was grabbed on the UPPER arm. You can see the shoulder of her white sweater move near where the contact takes place. The picture she tweeted show bruises on the forearm. I have no doubt she was grabbed. My point is she exaggerated the nature of the contact. First, by saying she was almost pulled to the ground. Then, she tweeted bruises on the wrong part of her arm. This will come out in court. If it even goes that far. I bet it gets dropped quick.

30-03-2016, 01:51 PM
(30-03-2016 01:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:36 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Facepalm

As I said, it appears on the video that she was grabbed on the UPPER arm. You can see the shoulder of her white sweater move near where the contact takes place. The picture she tweeted show bruises on the forearm. I have no doubt she was grabbed. My point is she exaggerated the nature of the contact. First, by saying she was almost pulled to the ground. Then, she tweeted bruises on the wrong part of her arm. This will come out in court. If it even goes that far. I bet it gets dropped quick.

I don't know what fucking video you watched or when you became a forensics expert or a psychologist to know when someone is lying.

But I see a woman being grabbed by her FOREARM and pulled backwards in front of multiple witnesses.

I guess Trump supporters just see what they want to see or what Donald tells you to see and believe. Drinking Beverage I can't turn my brain off long enough to be that dumb Tongue

-Rick
30-03-2016, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 02:04 PM by epronovost.)
(30-03-2016 01:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:36 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Facepalm

The video, at least the one available on youtube right now, is choppy and from a distance. On it we see her being grabbed. We see she was grabbed by her upper arm (in my opinion, but I am not to even too sure about that), near the shoulder, and yanked back. It's difficut to assess the strength of the mouvement. Furthermore, we don't see both hands of the staff member grabbing her. It's entirely possible, given the position of the man and the angle that he grabbed her both by the upper and lower arm. It's also possible that he grabbed her by the upper arm and that his hand slipped down to her lower arm while he was pulling her back. The action last less than two seconds. The video doesn't tell everything. It doesn't show a member of the staff other than Lewanbowski trying to force her to go away from Trump. It doesn't show a member of the staff trying to attract her attention. They could very well be there, I simply don't see them, but has mentionned before the video isn't an ultimate proof. It only tell that both persons were there and that Lewanbowski grabbed her to pull her back. There is no sound either so we don't know what was being said neither can we what is being said so a large part of the context isn't there. Yes, the bruising at the wrong place is suspicious, but not unexplanable. Her story might very well be true. It could also be false, but there is enough evidence to warrant some questions (obviously) and absolutly no reasons to call her a lying cunt like some have done before for some ridiculous reason.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
30-03-2016, 02:03 PM
(30-03-2016 01:51 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  As I said, it appears on the video that she was grabbed on the UPPER arm. You can see the shoulder of her white sweater move near where the contact takes place. The picture she tweeted show bruises on the forearm. I have no doubt she was grabbed. My point is she exaggerated the nature of the contact. First, by saying she was almost pulled to the ground. Then, she tweeted bruises on the wrong part of her arm. This will come out in court. If it even goes that far. I bet it gets dropped quick.

I don't know what fucking video you watched or when you became a forensics expert or a psychologist to know when someone is lying.

But I see a woman being grabbed by her FOREARM and pulled backwards in front of multiple witnesses.

I guess Trump supporters just see what they want to see or what Donald tells you to see and believe. Drinking Beverage I can't turn my brain off long enough to be that dumb Tongue

Perhaps you've missed my posts in the past and my background (law enforcement, forensics, CID in the NAVY). It looks to me like an upper arm grab, the way the cloth bunches up near her shoulder. Additionally, you can see much of her arm protruding downward from where his hand is, it looks like he has her above the elbow. Maybe I'm incorrect.

30-03-2016, 02:04 PM
This woman should be put in jail for these false accusations. It is clear that she was not assaulted. She obviously had someone pinch her arm after the video.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
30-03-2016, 02:08 PM
(30-03-2016 02:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:51 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I don't know what fucking video you watched or when you became a forensics expert or a psychologist to know when someone is lying.

Perhaps you've missed my posts in the past and my background (law enforcement, forensics, CID in the NAVY). It looks to me like an upper arm grab, the way the cloth bunches up near her shoulder. Additionally, you can see much of her arm protruding downward from where his hand is, it looks like he has her above the elbow. Maybe I'm incorrect.

I didn't miss the posts regarding your background, but it's irrelevant. By all means though, play expert. Drinking Beverage

It looks to me like she was grabbed on her FOREARM and pulled backwards.

There is audio of it happening by the way.
https://www.ijreview.com/2016/03/557732-...le-fields/

[Image: pftdgemefsuratthrerp.gif]

[Image: video-of-lewandowski-grabbing-fields-nex...amp;crop=1]

-Rick
30-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Doesn't sound like she was traumatized in the audio. Just a dumb bitch whining over nothing.