Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter
(30-03-2016 02:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Doesn't sound like she was traumatized in the audio. Just a dumb bitch whining over nothing.

So she must be lying because she "doesn't sound traumatized?"

I imagine you'd the same level of insight if she broke down crying after he grabbed her on the audio.

It'd probably go something like:
"She's just fucking faking it because she is a lying bitch." Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
30-03-2016, 02:48 PM
(30-03-2016 02:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Doesn't sound like she was traumatized in the audio. Just a dumb bitch whining over nothing.

So she must be lying because she "doesn't sound traumatized?"

I imagine you'd the same level of insight if she broke down crying after he grabbed her on the audio.

Instead of whining she should be baking a cake for Trump.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
30-03-2016, 02:50 PM
(30-03-2016 02:48 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  So she must be lying because she "doesn't sound traumatized?"

Instead of whining she should be baking a cake for Trump.

Why?Rolleyes

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
30-03-2016, 03:05 PM
(30-03-2016 02:50 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:48 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Instead of whining she should be baking a cake for Trump.

Why?Rolleyes

Because KUSA is a troll.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-03-2016, 03:15 PM
(30-03-2016 03:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:50 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Why?Rolleyes

Because KUSA is a troll.

Bullshit. I don't live under a bridge. I live in a very large brick house.
30-03-2016, 03:18 PM
(30-03-2016 03:15 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 03:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  Because KUSA is a troll.

Bullshit. I don't live under a bridge. I live in a very large brick house.

Smart choice, it will protect you from wolves with suspenders.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
30-03-2016, 03:40 PM
(30-03-2016 01:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It's clearly just a big fucking conspiracy against Trump and they were too dumb to make the bruises on her upper arm where he grabbed her.

It's obvious she made the bruises herself, not realizing the video would show the correct part of her arm where she was grabbed.

I heard it was the result of a mutual masturbation session gone horribly wrong.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-03-2016, 03:43 PM
(30-03-2016 02:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Perhaps you've missed my posts in the past and my background (law enforcement, forensics, CID in the NAVY). It looks to me like an upper arm grab, the way the cloth bunches up near her shoulder. Additionally, you can see much of her arm protruding downward from where his hand is, it looks like he has her above the elbow. Maybe I'm incorrect.

You should offer your services to the Jupiter, FL police force so you can educate them about what constitutes probable cause.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
30-03-2016, 04:06 PM
(30-03-2016 03:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Perhaps you've missed my posts in the past and my background (law enforcement, forensics, CID in the NAVY). It looks to me like an upper arm grab, the way the cloth bunches up near her shoulder. Additionally, you can see much of her arm protruding downward from where his hand is, it looks like he has her above the elbow. Maybe I'm incorrect.

You should offer your services to the Jupiter, FL police force so you can educate them about what constitutes probable cause.

A complaint was made. They did their job. Probable cause has a very low threshold. The tape shows she was grabbed, against her will, which meets the minimum requirements. His lawyers will argue that she invaded Mr. Trump's space, even grabbing him. His defense position will be "in defense of others." I've heard that Trump's campaign manager is a former police officer. Perhaps he felt the need to step in and pull her away after she continued to harass Trump after the press conference was over, making physical contact with him multiple times.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
30-03-2016, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 04:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-03-2016 04:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 03:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You should offer your services to the Jupiter, FL police force so you can educate them about what constitutes probable cause.

A complaint was made. They did their job. Probable cause has a very low threshold. The tape shows she was grabbed, against her will, which meets the minimum requirements. His lawyers will argue that she invaded Mr. Trump's space, even grabbing him. His defense position will be "in defense of others." I've heard that Trump's campaign manager is a former police officer. Perhaps he felt the need to step in and pull her away after she continued to harass Trump after the press conference was over, making physical contact with him multiple times.

Isn't that what the Secret Service is supposed to do? If I were Secret Service I would be like "Someone needs to contain this moron before he gets in the way that we can't execute our mission." Now what would Secret Service name should he have? ... Consider ... Zimmerman. "New guy, you got Zimmerman duty. Have some CI piss on his shoes if he moves."