Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter
(30-03-2016 01:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It's clearly just a big fucking conspiracy against Trump and they were too dumb to make the bruises on her upper arm where he grabbed her.
I imagine you would have called the people who didn't believe the claims of that one liberal who allegedly got stabbed over a dozen times by right-wing activists (and those suggested that he stabbed himself) conspiracy theorists as well. Yet... that is exactly what happened. Here's something to ponder: To get those kind of bruises after only two seconds of contact would require some impressive strength from Lewandowski. I tried to grip my own forearm as hard as possible for significantly longer than that and couldn't make any bruises appear. Maybe she bruises very easily. Who knows?

Your sarcastic suggestion that "they" were too dumb to make the bruises appear where he grabbed her implies that she knew she was being filmed, which is clearly not the case when you consider that she said that she was 'yanked to the ground' and only barely managed to catch her balance. The video exposed those claims as blatant lies (just as they exposed Lewandowski's lies about never having touched her).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2016, 09:29 PM
(30-03-2016 05:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It's clearly just a big fucking conspiracy against Trump and they were too dumb to make the bruises on her upper arm where he grabbed her.
I imagine you would have called the people who didn't believe the claims of that one liberal who allegedly got stabbed over a dozen times by right-wing activists (and those suggested that he stabbed himself) conspiracy theorists as well.

*If* someone pitches up with over a dozen stab wounds and accuses someone else then declaring him a liar without investigation is indeed being a conspiracy theorist. Same as this case.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
31-03-2016, 12:34 AM
(30-03-2016 03:15 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 03:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  Because KUSA is a troll.

Bullshit. I don't live under a bridge. I live in a very large brick house.

You should probably stop headbutting the walls, the results are showing all too clearly.
31-03-2016, 02:41 AM
(30-03-2016 09:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  *If* someone pitches up with over a dozen stab wounds and accuses someone else then declaring him a liar without investigation is indeed being a conspiracy theorist. Same as this case.
Well, as far as I can tell, nobody has called her a liar without investigating the incident using the only evidence there is, i.e. the various video recordings of it.

31-03-2016, 03:00 AM
(31-03-2016 02:41 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 09:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  *If* someone pitches up with over a dozen stab wounds and accuses someone else then declaring him a liar without investigation is indeed being a conspiracy theorist. Same as this case.
Well, as far as I can tell, nobody has called her a liar without investigating the incident using the only evidence there is, i.e. the various video recordings of it.

... It is her right as a citizen to bring a case before the courts. Our opinions about it can vary but the one who's opinion matters is the judge. And it's unfair to call her a liar IMO until the court returns a verdict. All that the video evidence shows is that there's reason (and the police seem to agree) to investigate further. If she has brought a frivolous case it will come out in the wash. Assassinating her character in the public square is totally uncalled for, but par for the course with the rabid supporters who can't believe that even an *aide* of their misogynistic hero isn't a paragon of virtue.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
31-03-2016, 06:32 AM
(31-03-2016 03:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... It is her right as a citizen to bring a case before the courts. Our opinions about it can vary but the one who's opinion matters is the judge. And it's unfair to call her a liar IMO until the court returns a verdict. All that the video evidence shows is that there's reason (and the police seem to agree) to investigate further. If she has brought a frivolous case it will come out in the wash. Assassinating her character in the public square is totally uncalled for, but par for the course with the rabid supporters who can't believe that even an *aide* of their misogynistic hero isn't a paragon of virtue.
"Assassinating her character in the public square"? Because someone called her a liar on an Internet forum? Wow! Talk about a ridiculous overreaction. Nobody here has denied that she has a right to take this to court, but it also follows that she should face a big fine or imprisonment if a judge determines that she inflicted the bruises on herself. Do you agree with that?

31-03-2016, 06:53 AM
(31-03-2016 06:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  it also follows that she should face a big fine or imprisonment if a judge determines that she inflicted the bruises on herself. Do you agree with that?

Nope. If there is a legal penalty for such a thing then yeah, but otherwise not.

Also I think punishing people for bringing a case that is later dismissed is setting a bad precedent.

31-03-2016, 06:54 AM
(31-03-2016 06:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Wow! Talk about a ridiculous overreaction.

Saying that she should be donkey punched and she's a lying cunt is just peachy, but daring to defend her is a ridiculous overreaction. Gotcha.

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
31-03-2016, 06:54 AM
(31-03-2016 06:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "Assassinating her character in the public square"? Because someone called her a liar on an Internet forum? Wow! Talk about a ridiculous overreaction.

Hmm. Let's check....

Quote:
(15-03-2016 10:36 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Sounds like a nut job.

(15-03-2016 10:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  That cunt is whining about this?

(15-03-2016 11:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  She seems a bit nutty.

(15-03-2016 11:53 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Lol. Bitch sounds like a stereotypical vacuous tween. "like omg that was so insane like really?"

(15-03-2016 02:41 PM)KUSA Wrote:  She is a lying cunt that needs to be donkey punched.

(30-03-2016 06:19 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  She is a lying cunt.

(30-03-2016 01:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's obvious she made the bruises herself, not realizing the video would show the correct part of her arm where she was grabbed.

(30-03-2016 02:04 PM)KUSA Wrote:  This woman should be put in jail for these false accusations. It is clear that she was not assaulted. She obviously had someone pinch her arm after the video.

(30-03-2016 02:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Doesn't sound like she was traumatized in the audio. Just a dumb bitch whining over nothing.

Yeah, completely ridiculous.

(31-03-2016 06:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Nobody here has denied that she has a right to take this to court, but it also follows that she should face a big fine or imprisonment if a judge determines that she inflicted the bruises on herself. Do you agree with that?

Hmm. Let's check...

Quote:
(15-03-2016 11:57 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  It should be investigated and prosecuted, if merited. If the accusations are determined to be false, the same applies.

(30-03-2016 05:30 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  I already noted that if the allegations were false, the same should apply to her.

Looking back at the thread, do you think the Trump supporters have been reasonable or unreasonable? Honestly?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
31-03-2016, 08:54 AM
(31-03-2016 06:54 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 06:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "Assassinating her character in the public square"? Because someone called her a liar on an Internet forum? Wow! Talk about a ridiculous overreaction.

Hmm. Let's check....

[quotes appeared empty when I replied to your post]

Yeah, completely ridiculous.
That's such a disingenuous response. He brought up one and only one thing: people calling her a liar. None of the other stuff was mentioned by him, so why would my response be based on that stuff? I haven't read the whole thread.

(31-03-2016 06:54 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 06:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Nobody here has denied that she has a right to take this to court, but it also follows that she should face a big fine or imprisonment if a judge determines that she inflicted the bruises on herself. Do you agree with that?

Hmm. Let's check...

[quotes appeared empty when I replied to your post]
I don't get that response. It sounds like you disagree with me, but you only confirmed what I said by quoting yourself as saying that it should be investigated and prosecuted.

(31-03-2016 06:54 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Looking back at the thread, do you think the Trump supporters have been reasonable or unreasonable? Honestly?
What kind of childish nonsense is that? Both sides have been reasonable and unreasonable on several occasions in this thread.