Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter
(30-03-2016 05:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It's clearly just a big fucking conspiracy against Trump and they were too dumb to make the bruises on her upper arm where he grabbed her.
I imagine you would have called the people who didn't believe the claims of that one liberal who allegedly got stabbed over a dozen times by right-wing activists (and those suggested that he stabbed himself) conspiracy theorists as well. Yet... that is exactly what happened. Here's something to ponder: To get those kind of bruises after only two seconds of contact would require some impressive strength from Lewandowski. I tried to grip my own forearm as hard as possible for significantly longer than that and couldn't make any bruises appear. Maybe she bruises very easily. Who knows?

Your sarcastic suggestion that "they" were too dumb to make the bruises appear where he grabbed her implies that she knew she was being filmed, which is clearly not the case when you consider that she said that she was 'yanked to the ground' and only barely managed to catch her balance. The video exposed those claims as blatant lies (just as they exposed Lewandowski's lies about never having touched her).

Oh look, the conspiracies still abound Laughat

Let me find the fucks I give about your bullshit...

Drinking Beverage Couldn't find any

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Trump staff accused of manhandling reporter
(31-03-2016 06:54 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Looking back at the thread, do you think the Trump supporters have been reasonable or unreasonable? Honestly?

Very reasonable.
31-03-2016, 09:08 AM
(30-03-2016 05:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Here's something to ponder: To get those kind of bruises after only two seconds of contact would require some impressive strength from Lewandowski. I tried to grip my own forearm as hard as possible for significantly longer than that and couldn't make any bruises appear. Maybe she bruises very easily. Who knows?.

So you tried the experiment, found that you *couldn't* get bruises, and your suggestion is that maybe she bruises easily? Not that maybe Lewandowski actually *did* use "impressive strength" and that she bruised from that? Who knows?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
31-03-2016, 09:08 AM
(31-03-2016 09:03 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 05:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I imagine you would have called the people who didn't believe the claims of that one liberal who allegedly got stabbed over a dozen times by right-wing activists (and those suggested that he stabbed himself) conspiracy theorists as well. Yet... that is exactly what happened. Here's something to ponder: To get those kind of bruises after only two seconds of contact would require some impressive strength from Lewandowski. I tried to grip my own forearm as hard as possible for significantly longer than that and couldn't make any bruises appear. Maybe she bruises very easily. Who knows?

Your sarcastic suggestion that "they" were too dumb to make the bruises appear where he grabbed her implies that she knew she was being filmed, which is clearly not the case when you consider that she said that she was 'yanked to the ground' and only barely managed to catch her balance. The video exposed those claims as blatant lies (just as they exposed Lewandowski's lies about never having touched her).

Oh look, the conspiracies still abound Laughat

Thank you for conceding that you have no counter-argument.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
31-03-2016, 09:09 AM
(31-03-2016 09:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  So you tried the experiment, found that you *couldn't* get bruises, and your conclusion is that she bruises easily? Not that maybe Lewandowski actually *did* use "impressive strength" and that she bruised from that? Who knows?
What part of "maybe" sounds like a conclusion to you? Consider

31-03-2016, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2016 09:23 AM by TheBeardedDude.)
(31-03-2016 09:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 09:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  So you tried the experiment, found that you *couldn't* get bruises, and your conclusion is that she bruises easily? Not that maybe Lewandowski actually *did* use "impressive strength" and that she bruised from that? Who knows?

What part of your bullshit assumption sounds like a coherent argument to you? Your anecdotes and clearly scientific test of your bruising ability, provide exactly 0 support to the conspiracy you're pushing.

Next you'll tell me that jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams or that the Holocaust was a lie or that Trump isn't an ignorant douche.

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
31-03-2016, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2016 09:20 AM by TheBeardedDude.)
(31-03-2016 09:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 09:03 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Oh look, the conspiracies still abound Laughat

Thank you for conceding that you have no counter-argument.

Thanks for demonstrating that you haven't read my posts on this thread.

You should lay off the arrogance, because your ignorance fails it. Laugh out load

Edit: don't mistake my responses to you as indications that I give a shit about your opinion. You've been a complete and utter dick as of late and I have exactly 0 respect for your opinion and have no interest in wasting my time on your bullshit.

-Rick
31-03-2016, 09:26 AM
(31-03-2016 09:16 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Edit: don't mistake my responses to you as indications that I give a shit about your opinion. You've been a complete and utter dick as of late and I have exactly 0 respect for your opinion and have no interest in wasting my time on your bullshit.
And yet you keep devoting time to responding to my 'bullshit' over and over again. Laughat

31-03-2016, 09:36 AM
(31-03-2016 09:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

... You seem pretty clearly inclined to dismiss it, if not why even bring up the idea that "maybe she bruises easily"?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
31-03-2016, 09:40 AM
(31-03-2016 09:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... You seem pretty clearly inclined to dismiss it, if not why even bring up the idea that "maybe she bruises easily"?
Because it's a possibility worth considering that hadn't been mentioned in this thread up to this point.