Trump the Mr Universal DOUCHEBAG!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Trump the Mr Universal DOUCHEBAG!
(19-01-2015 02:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 02:22 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I like Bush Sr. I voted for Bush Jr. the first time but not the second. I really liked Kerry better than Bush. I voted for Obama the first time but not the second.

Bush failed with the Patriot act and the WMD lies.

Good, I am glad you see bush jr and obama are pretty much the same president.
America needs a new direction, thats for sure. Americans seem to be split right now, and the days of high presidential approval ratings 80% or higher might never come back. Although Bush jr did hit 90% approval shortly after 9/11 when the country was United for a short time.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 02:42 PM
(19-01-2015 02:39 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 02:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Good, I am glad you see bush jr and obama are pretty much the same president.
America needs a new direction, thats for sure. Americans seem to be split right now, and the days of high presidential approval ratings 80% or higher might never come back. Although Bush jr did hit 90% approval shortly after 9/11 when the country was United for a short time.

I don't care about the U.S presidency at this point.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-01-2015, 03:57 PM
(19-01-2015 02:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Do you hate bush?

Depends on how it's cut and who's wearing it.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-01-2015, 10:42 PM
I can list the total number of American Presidents I liked on a single hand not a one of them who was alive while I was.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
20-01-2015, 11:53 PM
(19-01-2015 10:42 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I can list the total number of American Presidents I liked on a single hand not a one of them who was alive while I was.

FDR, Lincoln, and Jefferson?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-01-2015, 01:38 PM
(20-01-2015 11:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 10:42 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I can list the total number of American Presidents I liked on a single hand not a one of them who was alive while I was.

FDR, Lincoln, and Jefferson?

Lincoln ripped up the constitution during his time in office (for admittedly a worthy cause) and Jefferson violated his entire political philosophy with the Louisiana purchase. FDR tried to unbalance the separation of powers by stacking the supreme court to prevent his policies from being declared unconstitutional. No president has been perfect and tbh it takes 30 years or more to really see the outcome of a president's policies. Truman is much more respected today than he was when he lost to Ike, who in contrast is considered at best middling.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Is it weird I'm less annoyed by any of this random presidential element and still will never get over the fact of how dumbly geocentric and biased Trump is with his contest.

It's even far worse than a team with all but 1 teams existing in a single country calling their title the "world" series... just pure nationalistic foolery so what do you expect since that's a moral trait that goes hand in hand with more douchy politics.

William Henry Harrison was pretty close to perfect

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson