Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Sad Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
Someone getting preferential treatment.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2943045

U.S. intelligence warned Trump about Russian 'perverted sexual acts' blackmail, report says...

Comey, testifying hours before the CNN report aired, refused to say whether his agency was investigating any possible ties between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“I would never comment on investigations — whether we have one or not — in an open forum like this, so I can’t answer one way or another,” Comey told the committee.

“The irony of your making that statement, I cannot avoid,” said Sen. Angus King, a Maine independent, referring to Comey’s announcement in late October that the FBI was looking at more emails as part of its investigation of Hillary Clinton.

I just want to know how one "defiles" a bed. Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
11-01-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
Trump, release your taxes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-01-2017, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 10:46 AM by epronovost.)
This story is yet another pile of rumors that would be best ignored. This "Russian witch hunt" is profoundly ridiculous. Trump will be president. He won his election and while I would have never supported such a candidate and that I have serious concern for my country economical well-being with him in power. This cold war rethoric is toxic in my opinion and will, in the end, only play into Trump's vision of Amercia as a besieged nation, thus fuelling xenophobic laws.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
11-01-2017, 10:47 AM
IF I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say that the plan was to attack Clinton to get Trump elected and then attack Trump and get him removed from office so that Pence steps in and they get control without having to put up with Trump.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-01-2017, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 11:09 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Fake news.

One of the dudes in the report who allegedly met with Russian agents posted his passport to prove he had never left the country at the time he supposedly met them and has never even been to the country where the meeting was.

The liberal meltdown continues. Did you all watch the golden globe awards? Damn. And now a group of celebrities are talking about boycotting Hollywood until Trump resigns? Fucking jokes.

The more you all act like this the more you stand to lose. The cries of hacking and interference, conspiracy theories and the constant accusations of racism only hurt your chances in the midterms and 2020 election.

Edit: Even if it was true, and Trump did that stuff with the Russian prostitutes, it couldn't be used to blackmail him. He would just admit it. Probably celebrate it. "Damn right. I grabbed them all by the pussy." Shit like this won't affect him. He isn't a normal politician.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
11-01-2017, 11:21 AM
(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Damn. And now a group of celebrities are talking about boycotting Hollywood until Trump resigns? Fucking jokes.

Were you aware that this is also rumor and conjectures at best?

http://www.snopes.com/hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
11-01-2017, 11:22 AM
(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fake news.

One of the dudes in the report who allegedly met with Russian agents posted his passport to prove he had never left the country at the time he supposedly met them and has never even been to the country where the meeting was.

The liberal meltdown continues. Did you all watch the golden globe awards? Damn. And now a group of celebrities are talking about boycotting Hollywood until Trump resigns? Fucking jokes.

The more you all act like this the more you stand to lose. The cries of hacking and interference, conspiracy theories and the constant accusations of racism only hurt your chances in the midterms and 2020 election.

Edit: Even if it was true, and Trump did that stuff with the Russian prostitutes, it couldn't be used to blackmail him. He would just admit it. Probably celebrate it. "Damn right. I grabbed them all by the pussy." Shit like this won't affect him. He isn't a normal politician.

(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He isn't a normal politician.

He not only isn't a normal politician, he isn't a normal human being. He's a pathological liar in the mind of a five year old with the attention span of a gnat.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-01-2017, 11:40 AM
(11-01-2017 11:21 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Damn. And now a group of celebrities are talking about boycotting Hollywood until Trump resigns? Fucking jokes.

Were you aware that this is also rumor and conjectures at best?

http://www.snopes.com/hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

I was not aware of that. Even CNN reported it. Guess even the big networks are being taken for a ride now by fake news. Is this the future? Now we have to fact check the fact checkers?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
11-01-2017, 11:44 AM
(11-01-2017 10:04 AM)Fireball Wrote:  I just want to know how one "defiles" a bed. Huh

Apparently you hire Russian hookers to golden shower it while you watch.

Quote:“I would never comment on investigations — whether we have one or not — in an open forum like this, so I can’t answer one way or another.” - James Comey told the committee.

Laughat ... I guess October doesn't count.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2017, 12:15 PM
(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fake news.

"Fake news" is Obama born in Kenya, or Trump born in Ukraine, or Hillary having Parkinsons, or Jade Helm was a Democrat plan to take over Texas, or FEMA interment camps, or chemtrails, or homeopathy, or global warming being a Chinese hoax, or the British Royal Family being lizard aliens, etc etc.

Russian influence in the Trump camp and their interference in the electoral process is not fake news.
[+] 7 users Like Heath_Tierney's post