Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
(13-01-2017 08:03 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm more of a party loyalist than Trump loyalist.

Where does your country fit into this?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-01-2017, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2017 08:44 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(13-01-2017 08:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 08:03 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm more of a party loyalist than Trump loyalist.

Where does your country fit into this?

My country is doing exactly what I expected. Rejecting liberalism. The democrats are no longer the democrats of old. They have become a party of extremism. And they have been decimated at the state and federal level elections because of it. They now control only 7 states. The lowest government representation in 130 years. Instead of being moderate, where all of their electorate could tolerate them (someone like Bill Clinton) they have gone full on crazy left wing. Until they abandon Pelosi and nut jobs like Elizabeth Warren, they will continue to mount huge losses. Seriously, yesterday Warren voted against the waver for Mattis to become Defense Secretary. Absolutely disrespectful to a man who has served his country and has no qualms about standing up to Trump. I hope she runs for president so I can watch her get smashed.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-01-2017, 08:54 AM
Unlike the right going full on crazy right. Even to the point they have become comfortable using their former cold war enemies.

Commie.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
13-01-2017, 09:13 AM
(13-01-2017 08:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Unlike the right going full on crazy right. Even to the point they have become comfortable using their former cold war enemies.

Commie.

Obviously the American people have chosen one side over the other. Crazy right is more acceptable to them than crazy left. Democrats will achieve nothing if they congregate in just 4 states. Even if they acheive 60% of the popular vote it will mean nothing if it's piled up in 4 states. That gives them no representation at the federal level for the foreseeable future. They are poised to lose even more in the midterms.

13-01-2017, 09:17 AM
(13-01-2017 07:31 AM)BryanS Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Stay at home dad" means one has children to take care of. I know a couple. They don't "sit on the couch", they actually take care of a child/children, which is hard work, and they don't have the option of going out and doing anything as child-care is very expensive and time-consuming. So we know at least part of this is a lie/ spin.

I know that Lord Dark Helmet posts at times reflexively partisan postings, but you seem to have a real mean streak about you when it comes to him. It is really unseemly to attack someone so personally as you have done in this and other posts. Even if everything LDH says about himself is an exaggeration or outright lie, why do you care so much?

Oh no Myrtle. Not THAT. Not "unseemly". Well heavens to Betsy.
Now what am I gonna do ? BryanS thinks it's "unseemly".

Where were you Church ladies when this was posted ?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ord+Helmet
Oh nowhere. But AFTER someone has the temerity to object to something YOU say, they go on the shitlist, and that's not "unseemly". Laugh out load

or when your co-churchlady was caught lying about this :
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid994162

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-01-2017, 09:18 AM
(13-01-2017 09:13 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 08:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Unlike the right going full on crazy right. Even to the point they have become comfortable using their former cold war enemies.

Commie.

Obviously the American people have chosen one side over the other. Crazy right is more acceptable to them than crazy left. Democrats will achieve nothing if they congregate in just 4 states. Even if they acheive 60% of the popular vote it will mean nothing if it's piled up in 4 states. That gives them no representation at the federal level for the foreseeable future. They are poised to lose even more in the midterms.

They didn't. He LOST the popular vote .... by MILLIONS of votes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-01-2017, 09:22 AM
(13-01-2017 08:03 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  I still think it's very interesting that the law firm that represented Trump at his press conference is also Russia's top law agency. Just one of the missing pieces people have overlooked.

Dark Helmet, you never answered my question - if Trump has a falling out with the generals, who will you stand by?

I'm not sure how to answer that. As Commander in Chief, Trump can fire Generals, force retire them, move them to different positions. Obviously they know more than he does, but he has retired Generals on his staff giving him information as well. A lot of the Flag officers (Generals and Admirals) are Obama holdovers. We will see a lot of them retire soon and new people promoted to those upper military positions. People that share his world view. The new Administration will get to pick the top Flag Officers for each branch.

It is highly likely they will have a loyal group of Generals and Admirals.

I'm more of a party loyalist than Trump loyalist. Obviously in a SHTF moment, I support what is best for the country. If Trump is truly a screw up, I'll support the Generals.

Good, I think that if other trumpers think like you, Trump will be gone. Pence then will be an actual partisan issue. Trump is not going to like what the generals on his staff are going to tell him, and particularly Mattis isn't mincing words. Trump does not possess the character needed to accept advice.

Trump is not a republican in my eyes, and my resistance to him is not partisan. It is because he does not have the character to be president.

Pence is a republican, and once he steps in, my complaints will be partisan. Pence does have the character to be president, he is just someone I disagree with a lot.

Let's hope that most trumpers are actual republicans and able to see things realistically as they unfold. If his followers are just the star struck crowd, we're in for a long, bumpy ride to hell.

I agree with girly anyway, the republicans are going to push Trump out if they can.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-01-2017, 09:27 AM
(13-01-2017 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 09:13 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obviously the American people have chosen one side over the other. Crazy right is more acceptable to them than crazy left. Democrats will achieve nothing if they congregate in just 4 states. Even if they acheive 60% of the popular vote it will mean nothing if it's piled up in 4 states. That gives them no representation at the federal level for the foreseeable future. They are poised to lose even more in the midterms.

They didn't. He LOST the popular vote .... by MILLIONS of votes.

And you DON'T GET IT. We don't use a popular vote. And California didn't have a republican senator up for election in 2016 so republicans didn't vote there. Do you even understand what I am saying? The president is not a king. You have to win states other than California and New York. You have to be able to send senators and congressmen to D.C. to represent you. You need governors and state legislators. Right now democrats have NOTHING. They have practically ZERO. They control only 7 states. Seven! Republicans control 68 out of 98 state legislative houses and 2/3 of governor seats. And according to every expert out there the republicans will win even more in the 2018 midterm. Republicans have even taken over the legislature in liberal Washington state. Liberals are being rejected across the country, in record numbers.

13-01-2017, 09:59 AM
(13-01-2017 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh no Myrtle. Not THAT. Not "unseemly". Well heavens to Betsy.
Now what am I gonna do ? BryanS thinks it's "unseemly".

Where were you Church ladies when this was posted ?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ord+Helmet
Oh nowhere. But AFTER someone has the temerity to object to something YOU say, they go on the shitlist, and that's not "unseemly". Laugh out load

or when your co-churchlady was caught lying about this :
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid994162
This is almost as hilarious as that one time when Hillary asked where Bernie was when she was passing a certain piece of health care reform and people found a video of him literally standing behind her while she's crediting him for supporting said reform in a speech. If you had done your research properly, you would have found my posts in that thread in which I called earmuffs out for being a bigot and a hypocrite.

(09-10-2016 05:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's it, avoid the issue that you're voting for this cunt.
It's far simpler to post gifs than to actually use your tiny tiny brain you retarded fuckhead.
Well, if people took your post seriously, they'd have to point out how incredibly bigoted you are yourself.

(09-10-2016 09:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 09:11 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pointing out hypocrisy does nothing to address the points the poster is making. Either they are valid or they are not. If you believe Trump's actions are in any way defensible, state your reasons why. And by the way if Trump can get away with his hypocrisy, surely anyone here can get away with their hypocrisy? I thought hypocrisy was something that ultimately didn't matter!
You're right, it doesn't. However, I do think it's absurd to expect LDH to go through the trouble of addressing earmuffs' "points" (it's more of a compilation of Mike Pence's religious views and policy positions/decisions, really) considering that earmuffs both denied the guy's basic humanity and wished for him to get hit by a truck in his opening post. The entire notion of debating the merits of anti-gay views and policies with a gay person strikes me as rather comical. He's not going to change his mind no matter what LDH says.

This is embarrassing even by your standard of constantly being wrong, Bucky. Hillary at least has the excuse of old age. What's your excuse?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
13-01-2017, 10:07 AM
(13-01-2017 09:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The president is not a king.

For a second there I thought you said "Consul"......

Imagine my confusion?

Mate I'm sorry. But the way my brain now works has the idea that you are an unwitting communist. Like you've been tricked into it and still have yet to realise.

I don't seem to be able to turn this off.

In future this will likely appear in my posts.

I heard those red stars on uniform sleeves look cool. Careful though, if the Germans catch you you'll be shot. Wink

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post