Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
The Democratic Party's fundamental problem is that they are entirely owned and controlled by Public Sector Labor Unions. AFSCME, SEIU and NFT contribute billions of dollars to the Democratic Party coffers and these group's members expect gold plated pay, obscene benefits programs and retirement as millioniares at age 55.

This criminal vote-buying scam has been underway since Lyndon Johnson and is the root of the Democratic Party's cancer. The Democratic Party does not answer to or give a fig about the poor or the sick or minorities or the downtrodden. That is all whitewash. Instead the Dem's answer only to their Public Sector Union overlords.

Franklin Roosevelt himself warned about the perversion to democracy from Public Sector Unions and now Roosevelt's worst fears have come to fruition. The Democratic Party's only salvation is to abolish ALL Public Sector Unions nationwide but I doubt if they can kick their addiction to Public Sector Union money. They are hooked like Heroin junkies to SEIU and AFSCME money.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
13-01-2017, 12:00 PM
(13-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ... expect gold plated pay, obscene benefits programs and retirement as millioniares at age 55.

That's what I expected when I first took this job over 30 years ago now and that's what I got. I expected no less. Expect less, get less.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-01-2017, 12:11 PM
At least democrats care to some extent about social justice and caring for those less well off than themselves republican politics seems to be only interested in hard assed merricans and fuck everyone else, let them fuckers die cos they were born poor and weren't able to advance themselves in the same way we were screw them those fuckers is spoiling it for the rest of us. This goes against the ethos of America as the land of opportunity.... This is why I detest you cunts. Ps. Go fuck yourselves:Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
13-01-2017, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2017 02:56 PM by adey67.)
(13-01-2017 12:11 PM)adey67 Wrote:  At least democrats care to some extent about social justice and caring for those less well off than themselves republican politics seems to be only interested in hard assed merricans and fuck everyone else, let them fuckers die cos they were born poor and weren't able to advance themselves in the same way we were screw them those fuckers is spoiling it for the rest of us. This goes against the ethos of America as the land of opportunity.... This is why I detest you cunts. Ps. Go fuck yourselves:Big Grin

Pps apologies to real true ie, non Trump decent non judgmental (if there are any) republicans. I do not mean you guys. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
13-01-2017, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2017 04:55 PM by BryanS.)
(13-01-2017 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:31 AM)BryanS Wrote:  I know that Lord Dark Helmet posts at times reflexively partisan postings, but you seem to have a real mean streak about you when it comes to him. It is really unseemly to attack someone so personally as you have done in this and other posts. Even if everything LDH says about himself is an exaggeration or outright lie, why do you care so much?

Oh no Myrtle. Not THAT. Not "unseemly". Well heavens to Betsy.
Now what am I gonna do ? BryanS thinks it's "unseemly".

Where were you Church ladies when this was posted ?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ord+Helmet
Oh nowhere. But AFTER someone has the temerity to object to something YOU say, they go on the shitlist, and that's not "unseemly". Laugh out load

Am I to be expected to police every thread? I wasn't actively reading this site around then, I suspect because my work keeps me rather busy that time of year. So somebody else acted like a jerk too--what does that have to do with your actions?

You have a twisted sense of logic if you think I was objecting to your criticism of something I said. I was objecting to your personal attacks on LDH.

Quote:or when your co-churchlady was caught lying about this :
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid994162

errr....what lie? And what in that thread are you calling "proof". And which of these points of Vosur's was a lie?:
--Christians aren't the only people who hate trangendered people
--the "G" and "L" parts of the LGBT community are often guilty of discrimination against the "T" part of the community
--some feminist groups dislike MTF transgendered people

I think you are simply ignorant if you think this is a lie. I do know transgendered people, and all of these points are true for them, and I have personally witnessed discrimination against transgendered people from within LGBT organizations, though in recent years there seems to be a heavy focus on not discriminating against the T part of the community.

These points are explored in particular in the Amazon streaming show Transparent. Watch season 2, episode 9 where the main character Jeffery Tambor who plays a MTF trans character attends a feminist music festival and experiences harsh discrimination. Why would a groundbreaking show centered on the experiences of transgendered people make that up? This is a fictional story, but very real to many MTF. If you don't know this, you are ignorant of the facts, and you certainly cannot claim to prove Vosur a liar.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
13-01-2017, 04:59 PM
(13-01-2017 03:17 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh no Myrtle. Not THAT. Not "unseemly". Well heavens to Betsy.

Oh nowhere. But AFTER someone has the temerity to object to something YOU say, they go on the shitlist, and that's not "unseemly". Laugh out load

Am I to be expected to police every thread? I wasn't actively reading this site around then, I suspect because my work keeps me rather busy that time of year. So somebody else acted like a jerk too--what does that have to do with your actions?

You have a twisted sense of logic if you think I was objecting to your criticism of something I said. I was objecting to your personal attacks on LDH.

errr....what lie? And what in that thread are you calling "proof". And which of these points of Vosur's was a lie?:
--the "G" and "L" parts of the LGBT community are often guilty of discrimination against the "T" part of the community

I think you are simply ignorant if you think this is a lie. I do know transgendered people, and all of these points are true for them, and I have personally witnessed discrimination against transgendered people from within LGBT organizations, though in recent years there seems to be a heavy focus on not discriminating against the T part of the community.

These points are explored in particular in the Amazon streaming show Transparent. Watch season 2, episode 9 where the main character Jeffery Tambor who plays a MTF trans character attends a feminist music festival and experiences harsh discrimination. Why would a groundbreaking show centered on the experiences of transgendered people make that up? This is a fictional story, but very real to many MTF. If you don't know this, you are ignorant of the facts, and you certainly cannot claim to prove Vosur a liar.

Gutt Mein Fuhrer gutt.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
13-01-2017, 05:01 PM
(13-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The Democratic Party's fundamental problem is that they are entirely owned and controlled by Public Sector Labor Unions.
The fundamental problem with Republican party is that they are heavily religious nutty.
In the western free world they represent the policies that are non issues in places outside USA e.g. gun rights, anti abortion, anti public healthcare, anti gay.

It's a shame USA doesn't have a credible centre right non religious party.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
13-01-2017, 05:17 PM
(13-01-2017 05:01 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The Democratic Party's fundamental problem is that they are entirely owned and controlled by Public Sector Labor Unions.
The fundamental problem with Republican party is that they are heavily religious nutty.
In the western free world they represent the policies that are non issues in places outside USA e.g. gun rights, anti abortion, anti public healthcare, anti gay.

It's a shame USA doesn't have a credible centre right non religious party.

Seems to me the republicans are doing just fine, considering they control 70% of all government seats from governorships to state legislatures to the federal legislature to the presidency. We left Europe, by force, for a reason. Their ways are not our ways.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Arbeit macht frei ehh LDH ?
13-01-2017, 05:28 PM
(13-01-2017 03:17 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh no Myrtle. Not THAT. Not "unseemly". Well heavens to Betsy.

The Church Ladies / Finger Wagers need to set up an "on-call" system.
That way you can more effectively monitor the halls for sinners.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.