Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
13 pages and yet still no evidence that the russians have any blackmail on trump.

In that way, it's exactly similar to the threads about russians 'hacking' the election.

You alt-leftists sure like conspiracy theories.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2017, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2017 06:06 PM by Chas.)
(13-01-2017 09:13 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obviously the American people have chosen one side over the other.

They didn't choose Trump.. Millions more people voted for Clinton than for Trump.

Stop lying.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-01-2017, 08:13 PM
(13-01-2017 05:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 05:01 PM)Stevil Wrote:  The fundamental problem with Republican party is that they are heavily religious nutty.
In the western free world they represent the policies that are non issues in places outside USA e.g. gun rights, anti abortion, anti public healthcare, anti gay.

It's a shame USA doesn't have a credible centre right non religious party.

Seems to me the republicans are doing just fine, considering they control 70% of all government seats from governorships to state legislatures to the federal legislature to the presidency. We left Europe, by force, for a reason. Their ways are not our ways.
That was an unexpected response, I thought you would agree that a non religious right wing party would be a good thing.
13-01-2017, 08:17 PM
(13-01-2017 05:49 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  In that way, it's exactly similar to the threads about russians 'hacking' the election.

You alt-leftists sure like conspiracy theories.

One would think with both the democrates and republicans as well as CIA and FBI and other intelligence agencies all in agreement that it is the Russians, that there is evidence, but perhaps confidencial and for the eyes of people with appropriate clearance.

It would be highly naive to still claim that it wasn't the russians.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
13-01-2017, 08:20 PM
(13-01-2017 06:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 09:13 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obviously the American people have chosen one side over the other.

They didn't choose Trump.. Millions more people voted for Clinton than for Trump.

Stop lying.

Don't cherry pick. If you had read my post preceding the one you quoted you would have seen my true point. The American people ARE choosing to back republicans over democrats nationwide. Democrats have lost 1000 state legislature seats in 8 years and half of their governorships. The senate. And the presidency. Republicans now control 68 out of 98 state legislatures. Twice as many governors seats. And full control of 25 states (both legislatures and governor). Democrats have complete control in only 7 out of 50 states. This is the lowest democrat representation in government in American history. They have been decimated at every level of government. They are a regional party now, not a national party. Their win in the popular vote for president is not even recognized by our constitution. And if they don't move back towards the center and away from nuts like Elizabeth Warren, they'll lose even more. They're already in line to fall even more during the midterms. Most of their seats up for reelection in 2018 are in republican leaning states. Even left wing sources say the democrats will be handed huge losses in 2018.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-01-2017, 08:23 PM
(13-01-2017 08:13 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 05:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Seems to me the republicans are doing just fine, considering they control 70% of all government seats from governorships to state legislatures to the federal legislature to the presidency. We left Europe, by force, for a reason. Their ways are not our ways.
That was an unexpected response, I thought you would agree that a non religious right wing party would be a good thing.

I personally would. I wish they were all non religious. But since the current party makeup represents my views more than the democrata, I have no choice but to support them.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
13-01-2017, 08:56 PM
(13-01-2017 08:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Even left wing sources say the democrats will be handed huge losses in 2018.

Which you (per your usual) FAIL to name.

The moon is made of green cheese.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-01-2017, 09:21 PM
(13-01-2017 08:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 06:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  They didn't choose Trump.. Millions more people voted for Clinton than for Trump.

Stop lying.

Don't cherry pick. If you had read my post preceding the one you quoted you would have seen my true point. The American people ARE choosing to back republicans over democrats nationwide.

I am not cherry-picking, I am pointing out that you have made a false statement.
No, they are not. Millions more voted for Clinton than for Trump. The majority of American voters chose the Democratic candidate.

Quote:Democrats have lost 1000 state legislature seats in 8 years and half of their governorships. The senate. And the presidency. Republicans now control 68 out of 98 state legislatures. Twice as many governors seats. And full control of 25 states (both legislatures and governor). Democrats have complete control in only 7 out of 50 states. This is the lowest democrat representation in government in American history. They have been decimated at every level of government. They are a regional party now, not a national party. Their win in the popular vote for president is not even recognized by our constitution. And if they don't move back towards the center and away from nuts like Elizabeth Warren, they'll lose even more. They're already in line to fall even more during the midterms. Most of their seats up for reelection in 2018 are in republican leaning states. Even left wing sources say the democrats will be handed huge losses in 2018.

I think you will be disappointed with the mid-terms. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2017, 09:38 PM
(13-01-2017 08:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ......say the democrats will be handed huge losses in 2018.

Well... yes, of course they will... The payed for and rigged elections will see to that.

Tongue

So sorry, Couldn't resist. I have a very bad sense of humor some times. Blush
13-01-2017, 09:42 PM
""Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet

Oh look. he did a deepity.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.