Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
(13-01-2017 08:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 08:13 PM)Stevil Wrote:  That was an unexpected response, I thought you would agree that a non religious right wing party would be a good thing.

I personally would. I wish they were all non religious. But since the current party makeup represents my views more than the democrata, I have no choice but to support them.
I think perhaps there might be quite a few people who prefer right wing policies but would struggle to vote republican due to the religious aspects.

I've voted right wing (centre right) all my voting life, but if I were in USA I doubt I could vote for the republican party due to their stances on abortion, gay rights, family planning etc. This last election also turned me off due to their protectionist policies and their painting of muslims and mexicans and trump's view of women and his constant lies, misinformation, exaggerations and lack of detailed policies.
I really think voting as a US citizen must be a very difficult task.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
14-01-2017, 03:22 AM
(13-01-2017 08:17 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 05:49 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  In that way, it's exactly similar to the threads about russians 'hacking' the election.

You alt-leftists sure like conspiracy theories.

One would think with both the democrates and republicans as well as CIA and FBI and other intelligence agencies all in agreement that it is the Russians, that there is evidence, but perhaps confidencial and for the eyes of people with appropriate clearance.

It would be highly naive to still claim that it wasn't the russians.

LOL. Show me the evidence you stupid fucking cunt. Until then shut the fuck up with your bullshit fucking faggot.
14-01-2017, 03:26 AM
Oh cruel irony, that Donald Trump should fall victim to the post-truth world that he worked so tirelessly to create! If only we had been wiser, perhaps we could have forseen this cruel twist of fate!

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
14-01-2017, 03:28 AM
(14-01-2017 03:26 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Oh cruel irony, that Donald Trump should fall victim to the post-truth world that he worked so tirelessly to create! If only we had been wiser, perhaps we could have forseen this cruel twist of fate!

Just because you like fake news™ doesn't mean the rest of us do. Stop projecting you ugly slackjawed faggot.
14-01-2017, 03:31 AM
(14-01-2017 03:28 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 03:26 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Oh cruel irony, that Donald Trump should fall victim to the post-truth world that he worked so tirelessly to create! If only we had been wiser, perhaps we could have forseen this cruel twist of fate!

Just because you like fake news™ doesn't mean the rest of us do. Stop projecting you ugly slackjawed faggot.

Still on your period I see gilgy, it must be hell for your husbandBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-01-2017, 03:34 AM
(14-01-2017 03:31 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 03:28 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Just because you like fake news™ doesn't mean the rest of us do. Stop projecting you ugly slackjawed faggot.

Still on your period I see gilgy, it must be hell for your husbandBig Grin

Baby I don't want any one's lips wrapped around my shaft except yours.
14-01-2017, 03:36 AM
(14-01-2017 03:34 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 03:31 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Still on your period I see gilgy, it must be hell for your husbandBig Grin

Baby I don't want any one's lips wrapped around my shaft except yours.

That was a great comeback I'm impressed Thumbsup
14-01-2017, 03:51 AM
One wonders if actual Trump puppet dolls will be worth money in the future......?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-01-2017, 04:34 AM
(14-01-2017 03:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  One wonders if actual Trump puppet dolls will be worth money in the future......?

I'd piss on one, if I got it for free.
14-01-2017, 04:43 AM
(14-01-2017 04:34 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 03:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  One wonders if actual Trump puppet dolls will be worth money in the future......?

I'd piss on one, if I got it for free.

So, ebay? Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.