Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
(14-01-2017 03:34 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 03:31 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Still on your period I see gilgy, it must be hell for your husbandBig Grin

Baby I don't want any one's lips wrapped around my shaft except yours.

So, you're going with being eternally blue balled.

Uh, congrats? Undecided

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-01-2017, 04:51 AM
I wonder if he learned that in prison?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-01-2017, 05:40 AM
(14-01-2017 04:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 04:34 AM)Fireball Wrote:  I'd piss on one, if I got it for free.

So, ebay? Huh

Big Grin As in, if somebody left it on my front lawn. But I wouldn't piss on it in there, that'd get me talked about in a way I wouldn't enjoy.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-01-2017, 05:46 AM
(14-01-2017 05:40 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Big Grin As in, if somebody left it on my front lawn. But I wouldn't piss on it in there, that'd get me talked about in a way I wouldn't enjoy.

You'd like, just leave it there? In the sun? For the flies? All smelly?

Dude, beware the mushrooms that may result. I fear they'll be deadly.

Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
14-01-2017, 06:01 AM
Mmm a trump doll with detachable head toy guillotine and fake blood capsules could be a brilliant business opportunity I'm sure many would buy it Consider
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
14-01-2017, 06:04 AM
(14-01-2017 06:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Mmm a trump doll with detachable head toy guillotine and fake blood capsules could be a brilliant business opportunity I'm sure many would buy it Consider

Somewhere.....off in the.....distance.......You just made a list. Gasp

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-01-2017, 06:25 AM
(14-01-2017 06:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 06:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Mmm a trump doll with detachable head toy guillotine and fake blood capsules could be a brilliant business opportunity I'm sure many would buy it Consider

For all those poor Americans who have to suffer him for 4 years it could act as a huge stress reliever, to be able to behead Trump in the comfort of their own homes (while they still have one) we could make a mint.
14-01-2017, 06:35 AM
(14-01-2017 03:28 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 03:26 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Oh cruel irony, that Donald Trump should fall victim to the post-truth world that he worked so tirelessly to create! If only we had been wiser, perhaps we could have forseen this cruel twist of fate!

Just because you like fake news™ doesn't mean the rest of us do. Stop projecting you ugly slackjawed faggot.

It isn't the fake news that I'm enjoying Gil. It's Trump's self-inflicted suffering that's so hilarious. He helped create a world where the truth doesn't matter and now it's coming around to bite him on the ass. He bred a populist feeding frenzy of slanders and half-truths but now that all his opponents are gone what is he going to feed it? His blood is in the water and the beast has his scent. Soon we innaugurpeach Trumpgate.

I do have to wonder about the timing though. After the vote, the electoral college and the tally in the house. All the obstacles cleared but not quite innaugurated yet. Almost as if somebody needed him to get this far and then dispose of him like the deranged idiot that he is. Mike Pence' bid for the Oval Office perhaps? #SwampDrainsTrump

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
14-01-2017, 06:41 AM
(14-01-2017 06:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

E-Bay Best-Seller?

Any computer with the power to track every joke and half-arsed threat to Trump will have evolved sentience and started making threats of its own. Which might explain a lot about Facebook.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post