Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
(11-01-2017 12:15 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fake news.

One of the dudes in the report who allegedly met with Russian agents posted his passport to prove he had never left the country at the time he supposedly met them and has never even been to the country where the meeting was.

The liberal meltdown continues. Did you all watch the golden globe awards? Damn. And now a group of celebrities are talking about boycotting Hollywood until Trump resigns? Fucking jokes.

The more you all act like this the more you stand to lose. The cries of hacking and interference, conspiracy theories and the constant accusations of racism only hurt your chances in the midterms and 2020 election.

Edit: Even if it was true, and Trump did that stuff with the Russian prostitutes, it couldn't be used to blackmail him. He would just admit it. Probably celebrate it. "Damn right. I grabbed them all by the pussy." Shit like this won't affect him. He isn't a normal politician.
"Fake news" is Obama born in Kenya, or Trump born in Ukraine, or Hillary having Parkinsons, or Jade Helm was a Democrat plan to take over Texas, or FEMA interment camps, or chemtrails, or homeopathy, or global warming being a Chinese hoax, or the British Royal Family being lizard aliens, etc etc.

Russian influence in the Trump camp and their interference in the electoral process is not fake news.

The article posted in the OP is fake news. But here is some real news for you: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/...flops.html

As predicted here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-president

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2017, 12:25 PM
(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The more you all act like this the more you stand to lose. The cries of hacking and interference, conspiracy theories and the constant accusations of racism only hurt your chances in the midterms and 2020 election.

I know this is inconvenient for you LDH, but even Trump now acknowledges the Russian hacking.

Quote:President-elect Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that he believes Russian operatives hacked the Democratic Party during the election, but he continued to dispute intelligence reports that Moscow acted to help him win.

“I think it was Russia,” Trump said at a news conference in New York when asked who was responsible for the public leaks of Democratic emails during the campaign.

Trump lies and manipulates until it's no longer advantageous even for him. But feel free to keep your head in the sand. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
11-01-2017, 12:25 PM
You seem to be under the impression that anything critical of DJT is automatically considered suspect and "fake news."

I urge you to go with the evidence and see where it leads.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
11-01-2017, 12:47 PM
(11-01-2017 12:25 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The more you all act like this the more you stand to lose. The cries of hacking and interference, conspiracy theories and the constant accusations of racism only hurt your chances in the midterms and 2020 election.

I know this is inconvenient for you LDH, but even Trump now acknowledges the Russian hacking.

Quote:President-elect Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that he believes Russian operatives hacked the Democratic Party during the election, but he continued to dispute intelligence reports that Moscow acted to help him win.

“I think it was Russia,” Trump said at a news conference in New York when asked who was responsible for the public leaks of Democratic emails during the campaign.

Trump lies and manipulates until it's no longer advantageous even for him. But feel free to keep your head in the sand. Drinking Beverage

Do I think the Russians hacked the DNC? Sure.

Do I care? No. Why should I?

The problem with the hacking stuff is that there are people out there that don't realize we're not talking about hacking of voting machines. They believe the Jill Stein recounts were all about Russian hacking and Trump's win is illegitimate because the russians added votes to Trump. In reality we're talking about the DNC email hacks. Which in reality not much came out of the emails. Honestly did any of you change from Clinton to Trump because of the DNC emails? I think not. Maybe they pissed off some Bernie supporters. But let's face it. Trump was a weak candidate that would have been easily beat by any other democrat candidate. He received less votes than Romney and McCain. Hillary didn't lose because of hacked emails. She lost because she didn't motivate democrat voters in swing states, namely minorities and left leaning independents. She was blah. Boring. Status quo. Untrustworthy. Joe Politician. Republicans stayed home on election day too. The difference was Trump picked up a few that don't regularly vote. My wife had never voted in her life but something about Trump made her vote this time. He gained enough to make up for the ones that stayed home in disgust. Hillary didn't gain any.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
11-01-2017, 02:03 PM
(11-01-2017 12:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Do I think the Russians hacked the DNC? Sure.

Let me get this straight: you don't care that another nation - possibly a hostile one - is interfering with your electoral process?

Am I reading that right? It's somehow OK that a state actor meddles with your electoral system because "your guy" won?

Ask yourself, if the tables were turned - that is, if Russia meddled with the election so that HRC gained an advantage - would that still be OK?
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
11-01-2017, 02:07 PM
(11-01-2017 12:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 12:25 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I know this is inconvenient for you LDH, but even Trump now acknowledges the Russian hacking.

Do I think the Russians hacked the DNC? Sure.

The problem with the hacking stuff is that there are people out there that don't realize we're not talking about hacking of voting machines. They believe the Jill Stein recounts were all about Russian hacking and Trump's win is illegitimate because the russians added votes to Trump. In reality we're talking about the DNC email hacks. Which in reality not much came out of the emails. Honestly did any of you change from Clinton to Trump because of the DNC emails? I think not. Maybe they pissed off some Bernie supporters. But let's face it. Trump was a weak candidate that would have been easily beat by any other democrat candidate. He received less votes than Romney and McCain. Hillary didn't lose because of hacked emails. She lost because she didn't motivate democrat voters in swing states, namely minorities and left leaning independents. She was blah. Boring. Status quo. Untrustworthy. Joe Politician. Republicans stayed home on election day too. The difference was Trump picked up a few that don't regularly vote. My wife had never voted in her life but something about Trump made her vote this time. He gained enough to make up for the ones that stayed home in disgust. Hillary didn't gain any.

I have to agree with most of this. All kinds of possible causes can be proposed for the Democrats losing the election, but the #1 reason is: Hillary Clinton was a shitty candidate.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
11-01-2017, 02:11 PM
(11-01-2017 02:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I have to agree with most of this. All kinds of possible causes can be proposed for the Democrats losing the election, but the #1 reason is: Hillary Clinton was a shitty candidate.

I don't think anybody could rationally disagree that HRC was a poor candidate.

Still, doesn't excuse Russian meddling in the electoral process.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
11-01-2017, 02:18 PM
And this is the law firm that spoke for him today:

Quote:Morgan Lewis has been recognized by Chambers & Partners’ 2016 Chambers Europe guide as Russia Law Firm of the Year. The prestigious honor was announced at the publication’s recent annual awards dinner in London, where firms from 24 countries were recognized.  

Russia law firm of the year.

https://www.morganlewis.com/news/chamber...f-the-year

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-01-2017, 02:22 PM
(11-01-2017 02:03 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 12:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Do I think the Russians hacked the DNC? Sure.

Let me get this straight: you don't care that another nation - possibly a hostile one - is interfering with your electoral process?

No. That's not what he said. At all. What he said was that he doesn't care that the contents of some peoples email accounts were leaked.

Quote:Am I reading that right? It's somehow OK that a state actor meddles with your electoral system because "your guy" won?

Ask yourself, if the tables were turned - that is, if Russia meddled with the election so that HRC gained an advantage - would that still be OK?

Information about a candidate coming out that that candidate didn't want to come out =/= election meddled with. That's a false equivalence that you libtard fuckheads want to be equivalent but never will be no matter how many times you say it. You're so fucking stupid it hurts; you're literally arguing that the populace becoming more educated about a specific candidate means that candidate was 'cheated.' Fuck you.
11-01-2017, 02:26 PM
I'll ignore the cursing because it's irrelevant and says more about you, Gil, than it says about me.

Point remains, if you wish to follow-up on it: Do you find it acceptable that another state actor interferes with your electoral process? Yes or no?