Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
(11-01-2017 05:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  In many ways I wouldn't want trump to be impeached. He's such a huge orange skinned target for the Democrats that he's becoming a unifying factor. It's hard to find a Democrat who doesn't hate trump and many democrats are becoming more involved in politics because of trump. I know I am. Pence is boring and dull and like you said Girly, he's knows how to get things passed. I could walk right past Pence on the street and never know it.

I think Pence's policies could be just as uniting for the opposition as Trump's lunacy and that a President Pence would be more disastrous than the Dumpster. At least the orange asshole will be attacking in all directions equally and won't be able to concentrate on any one opponent for long.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Yeah -- I suspect LDH is right about one thing....

If the Russians have have any flagrante delicto pictures of Trump with 2 girls, a goat with a strap on dildo, a midget with a strap on goat and a hot tub full of KY jelly and Tabasco sauce --- he'd probably just want copies to use for his Christmas cards..........................

I'm glad I'm not on the list......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-01-2017, 06:28 PM
(11-01-2017 10:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  One of the dudes in the report who allegedly met with Russian agents posted his passport to prove he had never left the country at the time he supposedly met them and has never even been to the country where the meeting was.

Right. Private aircraft do not exist and spies always go through customs.

Got it. Thumbsup

Dumb fuck.

The fact is none of us know anything.

We can only look at history and compare events to see how they liken to each other.

Something is rotten in DC.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
11-01-2017, 06:43 PM
(11-01-2017 06:28 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Something is rotten in DC.

It'd be hard to find something that wasn't.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
11-01-2017, 10:00 PM
(11-01-2017 02:26 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  I'll ignore the cursing because it's irrelevant and says more about you, Gil, than it says about me.

Point remains, if you wish to follow-up on it: Do you find it acceptable that another state actor interferes with your electoral process? Yes or no?

I don't like Russia meddling in our campaigns. But, the information that was released (likely by the Russians) did the American people a favor by exposing corruption in the DNC. So while I do not like that it was Russia, I am glad the information was leaked. I have said this before, but if this had been the NY Times and an inside leak, there would be talk of Pulitzer prizes in journalism for this work.

Now, those critical of Trump need to be more precise when they talk about foreign interference. Russia did not "hack our election". There is not one scintilla of evidence that they had any impact on the mechanics of our democracy--nominating, voting, counting, and certifying the results. What Russia is accused of doing is breaking into email accounts of PRIVATE citizens and releasing truthful and complete information that they collected. The corruption in our election process was done by the DNC themselves when they rigged the selection process in favor of Clinton. The DNC has done more to interfere with the electoral process than Russia is accused of doing.
11-01-2017, 10:10 PM
What makes you think it was "leaked"? LOL. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-01-2017, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 05:24 AM by Bucky Ball.)
This alone can explain everything, and why Tillerson lied under oath today.
Exxon owns vastly more oil reserves in Russia then anyone else. Facepalm
There is no fucking way he didn't know his own company was paying millions to lobbyists to prevent/repeal sanctions.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/13/exxon-mob...-thaw.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2017, 10:13 PM
(11-01-2017 04:47 PM)julep Wrote:  Also, the intelligence agencies have not ruled out the possibility of voting machine tampering, they just say they haven't yet uncovered compelling evidence of it. Trump's claim that there was no voting machine tampering is, at best, an overstatement (more likely it's a deliberate misrepresentation).

Voting machines themselves are not connected to the internet, making it extremely difficult to "hack" anything. Since we cannot prove a negative, even if the intelligence agencies took apart and inspected every single voting machine in the country, they would have to respond that they "haven't yet uncovered compelling evidence of it." In much the same way, we atheists do not accept the existence of God because there is no compelling evidence for it.
[+] 2 users Like BryanS's post
12-01-2017, 05:54 AM
(11-01-2017 10:13 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 04:47 PM)julep Wrote:  Also, the intelligence agencies have not ruled out the possibility of voting machine tampering, they just say they haven't yet uncovered compelling evidence of it. Trump's claim that there was no voting machine tampering is, at best, an overstatement (more likely it's a deliberate misrepresentation).

Voting machines themselves are not connected to the internet, making it extremely difficult to "hack" anything. Since we cannot prove a negative, even if the intelligence agencies took apart and inspected every single voting machine in the country, they would have to respond that they "haven't yet uncovered compelling evidence of it." In much the same way, we atheists do not accept the existence of God because there is no compelling evidence for it.

Well, it's not a negative that comes out of nowhere, given the rest of the hacking, and "extremely difficult" doesn't equal impossible.

The problem, as I already stated, becomes the way Trump and his supporters are characterizing those findings. If you're going to hold the opposition to the can't prove a negative standard, then you shouldn't give a pass to those who assert the positive without qualification ("There was no voting machine tampering") .

You can go ahead and support that traitorous asshole, that's fine, but at least be honest about the ethical and intellectual bypasses that you're taking to do so.
12-01-2017, 07:35 AM
(12-01-2017 05:54 AM)julep Wrote:  You can go ahead and support that traitorous asshole, that's fine, but at least be honest about the ethical and intellectual bypasses that you're taking to do so.
I think the necessity of 'taking ethical bypasses' is very much up for debate given the inherently subjective nature of ethics. Trump's words and actions may be in violation of your personal ethical standards, but those are far from universal.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post