Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
(11-01-2017 02:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 02:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Prof Allan Lichtman was one of the few that predicted a Trump win.

Dr Lichtman also predicted that impeachment proceedings will start within Trump's first year.

Given his - Trump's - ties to Russia, nepotism, refusal to release his tax records, his continual lies and conflicts of interest, I suspect Dr Lichtman was right.

I suspect that was the Republican plan all along to get Pence in power.

Keep your powder dry, folks. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-01-2017, 05:27 PM
(12-01-2017 05:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  Already it is clear that the generals do not think like him and are not scared to speak up about it. I don't think trump can tolerate anyone trying to tell him what to do...

If it comes to the troops supporting Mattis or Trump that's a no-brainer. Like literally in this instance.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
12-01-2017, 05:58 PM
(12-01-2017 08:14 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  I expect impeachment proceedings to start sometime before October.

(12-01-2017 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Really? With a republican congress and senate? Or was that last bit sarcasm? Consider

Cracks are already beginning to show in the Trump cabinet, and they're not even confirmed yet. His pick for Sec of Defense is against waterboarding (because he knows it doesn't work) and feels Russia is an imminent threat. DJT, on the other hand, is all for torture and is buddy-buddy with Putin. His pick for Sec of State, the CEO of Exxon, has substantial holdings in Russian oil and gas; conflict of interest if there ever was one.

The prediction of an impeachment was made by Dr Allan Lichtman, one of the very few who predicted - correctly - that Trump would win.

More here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2219725/al...president/
12-01-2017, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 06:18 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(12-01-2017 05:58 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 08:14 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  I expect impeachment proceedings to start sometime before October.

(12-01-2017 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Really? With a republican congress and senate? Or was that last bit sarcasm? Consider

Cracks are already beginning to show in the Trump cabinet, and they're not even confirmed yet. His pick for Sec of Defense is against waterboarding (because he knows it doesn't work) and feels Russia is an imminent threat. DJT, on the other hand, is all for torture and is buddy-buddy with Putin. His pick for Sec of State, the CEO of Exxon, has substantial holdings in Russian oil and gas; conflict of interest if there ever was one.

The prediction of an impeachment was made by Dr Allan Lichtman, one of the very few who predicted - correctly - that Trump would win.

More here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2219725/al...president/

Keep dreaming. Trump is already the best president in American history since Lincoln and he hasn't even had his inauguration yet.

We might even repeal the 22nd amendment for Trump.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
12-01-2017, 06:22 PM
(12-01-2017 06:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Keep dreaming. Trump is already the best president in American history since Lincoln and he hasn't even had his inauguration yet.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
So then. You are on drugs.

You conveniently forgot to mention the standards you judge that by. Oh wait. You pulled that out of your ass.

Trump is THE most unpopular fool to take office in decades.

Not sure what universe this idiot lives in.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-01-2017, 06:39 PM
(12-01-2017 06:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Keep dreaming. Trump is already the best president in American history since Lincoln and he hasn't even had his inauguration yet.

See, you can be funny when you try. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-01-2017, 06:49 PM
(12-01-2017 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

See, you can be funny when you try. Thumbsup

I'm in a good mood today. Got my first job post retirement. Wasn't planning on going back to work but fuck sitting on my couch at 39 years old is BORING. Took a job for a grocery store chain as a Private Investigator working on internal theft and check fraud. Just have to wait for my PI license to get approved by the great state of Arizona. 4+ weeks.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
12-01-2017, 06:55 PM
(12-01-2017 06:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  See, you can be funny when you try. Thumbsup

I'm in a good mood today. Got my first job post retirement. Wasn't planning on going back to work but fuck sitting on my couch at 39 years old is BORING. Took a job for a grocery store chain as a Private Investigator working on internal theft and check fraud. Just have to wait for my PI license to get approved by the great state of Arizona. 4+ weeks.

I got 18 months to go and then I'm gonna get a job as a greeter at Wal-Mart. I get paid to laugh and smile all day long.

#sigh
12-01-2017, 06:59 PM
(12-01-2017 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 06:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm in a good mood today. Got my first job post retirement. Wasn't planning on going back to work but fuck sitting on my couch at 39 years old is BORING. Took a job for a grocery store chain as a Private Investigator working on internal theft and check fraud. Just have to wait for my PI license to get approved by the great state of Arizona. 4+ weeks.

I got 18 months to go and then I'm gonna get a job as a greeter at Wal-Mart. I get paid to laugh and smile all day long.

Funny story about Wal-mart. I applied for their loss prevention manager position and they called and offered me an asset protection receipt checker position ($9.50 an hour). I was like "did you even look at my resume?" But I guess it pays better than regular door greeter so make sure you apply for the receipt checker position for the extra $1.00 an hour (although I'm sure you're joking).

12-01-2017, 07:43 PM
(12-01-2017 06:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I got 18 months to go and then I'm gonna get a job as a greeter at Wal-Mart. I get paid to laugh and smile all day long.

Funny story about Wal-mart. I applied for their loss prevention manager position and they called and offered me an asset protection receipt checker position ($9.50 an hour). I was like "did you even look at my resume?" But I guess it pays better than regular door greeter so make sure you apply for the receipt checker position for the extra $1.00 an hour (although I'm sure you're joking).

Wow, $9.50 per hours for a job in security in a Walmart! That's a very low pay. In Quebec, the minimum wage is of $10.75 and you can barely live with such a wage in a city. America really as a problem of underpaid workers in my opinion.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.