Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
(12-01-2017 06:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  See, you can be funny when you try. Thumbsup

I'm in a good mood today. Got my first job post retirement. Wasn't planning on going back to work but fuck sitting on my couch at 39 years old is BORING. Took a job for a grocery store chain as a Private Investigator working on internal theft and check fraud. Just have to wait for my PI license to get approved by the great state of Arizona. 4+ weeks.

Facepalm You're 39? You have the maturity of a 15 year old. What happened to you? Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-01-2017, 08:12 PM
(12-01-2017 06:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  But I guess it pays better than regular door greeter so make sure you apply for the receipt checker position for the extra $1.00 an hour (although I'm sure you're joking).

I'm doing it for the group selfies.

#sigh
12-01-2017, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 08:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-01-2017 07:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 06:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm in a good mood today. Got my first job post retirement. Wasn't planning on going back to work but fuck sitting on my couch at 39 years old is BORING. Took a job for a grocery store chain as a Private Investigator working on internal theft and check fraud. Just have to wait for my PI license to get approved by the great state of Arizona. 4+ weeks.

Facepalm You're 39? You have the maturity of a 15 year old. What happened to you? Laugh out load

Mail-order Russian bride is my guess.

#sigh
12-01-2017, 08:23 PM
(12-01-2017 06:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Funny story about Wal-mart. I applied for their loss prevention manager position and they called and offered me an asset protection receipt checker position ($9.50 an hour). I was like "did you even look at my resume?" But I guess it pays better than regular door greeter so make sure you apply for the receipt checker position for the extra $1.00 an hour (although I'm sure you're joking).

No wonder you're so angry.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-01-2017, 08:24 PM
(12-01-2017 06:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  See, you can be funny when you try. Thumbsup

I'm in a good mood today. Got my first job post retirement. Wasn't planning on going back to work but fuck sitting on my couch at 39 years old is BORING. Took a job for a grocery store chain as a Private Investigator working on internal theft and check fraud. Just have to wait for my PI license to get approved by the great state of Arizona. 4+ weeks.

This has naff-all to do with the chump and his predilections in bed. Be that as it may, if you have to work at Wal-Mart for fulfillment, more power to you. I have so many things that interest me that I won't be able to tackle them all before I die. BTW, if you are bored, you have only yourself to blame. Drinking Beverage

ETA- I make more than $9.50 an hour while I'm sleeping.
12-01-2017, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 08:35 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(12-01-2017 08:24 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 06:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm in a good mood today. Got my first job post retirement. Wasn't planning on going back to work but fuck sitting on my couch at 39 years old is BORING. Took a job for a grocery store chain as a Private Investigator working on internal theft and check fraud. Just have to wait for my PI license to get approved by the great state of Arizona. 4+ weeks.

This has naff-all to do with the chump and his predilections in bed. Be that as it may, if you have to work at Wal-Mart for fulfillment, more power to you. I have so many things that interest me that I won't be able to tackle them all before I die. BTW, if you are bored, you have only yourself to blame. Drinking Beverage

ETA- I make more than $9.50 an hour while I'm sleeping.

I didn't take that job. It was a joke of an offer for someone with my qualifications. I retired early from the police department and was a military police investigator. You think I'd take a job checking receipts at Walmart?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
12-01-2017, 08:47 PM
(12-01-2017 08:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I retired early from the police department and was a military police investigator. You think I'd take a job checking receipts at Walmart?

What's wrong with this picture ?
Who "retires early" to "sit on the couch" at 39, and apply for *anything* at Walmart ?
Consider

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-01-2017, 08:59 PM
(12-01-2017 08:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 08:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I retired early from the police department and was a military police investigator. You think I'd take a job checking receipts at Walmart?

Who "retires early" to "sit on the couch" at 39, and apply for *anything* at Walmart ?
Consider

A major chain like Walmart (or Safeway Grocery where I will be working) have great opportunities for former police as investgators and loss prevention managers. These are mid level management type gigs that pay $50,000-$75,000 a year. Many cops go into security/private investigator type jobs after they retire.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
12-01-2017, 09:22 PM
(12-01-2017 08:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Consider
Work overnight electronics counter to steal things.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-01-2017, 09:56 PM
(12-01-2017 08:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 08:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What's wrong with this picture ?
Consider

A major chain like Walmart (or Safeway Grocery where I will be working) have great opportunities for former police as investgators and loss prevention managers. These are mid level management type gigs that pay $50,000-$75,000 a year. Many cops go into security/private investigator type jobs after they retire.

No one "with a life" retires at 39 and sits on the couch.
There's some *major* piece of information missing here.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post