Trump thought it would be easier

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
29-04-2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Trump thought it would be easier
An article for Dances so she can gnash her teeth and snarl about AgentOrange. Tongue

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/1...li=BBnb7Kz

Quote:Summary

Donald Trump — whom we crowned the “King of Whoppers” when he was a long-shot candidate in 2015 — has held true to form during his first 100 days as president of the United States.

Enjoy...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
29-04-2017, 07:32 AM
(28-04-2017 08:12 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tr...SKBN17U0CA

This... I mean. Fuck, it's from Reuters but I had to double check it wasn't the Onion. Look at this shit:
Quote:More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trump's mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."

Bolding mine. How fucking pathologically narcissistic can he be???

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-04-2017, 07:37 AM
(29-04-2017 07:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Bolding mine. How fucking pathologically narcissistic can he be???

That is a well that is best not plumbed.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
29-04-2017, 07:41 AM
(29-04-2017 07:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 08:12 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tr...SKBN17U0CA

This... I mean. Fuck, it's from Reuters but I had to double check it wasn't the Onion. Look at this shit:
Quote:More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trump's mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."

He was raised to believe "there are only winners and losers" by his father. That can only result in an inflated ego.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
29-04-2017, 08:00 AM
(29-04-2017 07:41 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He was raised to believe "there are only winners and losers" by his father. That can only result in an inflated ego.

Winning by lying is cheating.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
29-04-2017, 08:42 AM
(29-04-2017 07:14 AM)Anjele Wrote:  An article for Dances so she can gnash her teeth and snarl about AgentOrange. Tongue

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/1...li=BBnb7Kz

Quote:Summary

Donald Trump — whom we crowned the “King of Whoppers” when he was a long-shot candidate in 2015 — has held true to form during his first 100 days as president of the United States.

Enjoy...

Um.......thanks. Angry Frusty Lamo Bangin Beat_stick

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-04-2017, 08:51 AM
(29-04-2017 07:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  

I read the Reuters report and that same sentence you bolded over and over again. I thought maybe I was reading it wrong or it was old news from just after the election (I looked up at the date it was posted to make sure) or it was written wrong or something. But no, he's still stuck in the election day victory. It's like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day being replayed over and over again except it's donald trump stuck in Election-hog Day and he's replaying it over and over again for himself and the world. He's insane. He's certifiable.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-04-2017, 12:34 PM
(28-04-2017 11:15 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 11:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What kind of absolute moron could ever get it in their head that being a high-placed politician alone would be easy? Let alone El Presidante.

Especially in the damn US...

What is even more astonishing is that so many Americans drank the Trump Kool-Aid.

Drinking Beverage

A LOT of them are now regretting their decision, given the fact that Trump ran saying one thing, now is doing something entirely different.

Support a liar as a candidate and get a liar as president. Nobody should be surprised.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
29-04-2017, 01:06 PM
(29-04-2017 12:34 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 11:15 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  What is even more astonishing is that so many Americans drank the Trump Kool-Aid.

Drinking Beverage

A LOT of them are now regretting their decision, given the fact that Trump ran saying one thing, now is doing something entirely different.

Support a liar as a candidate and get a liar as president. Nobody should be surprised.

Really though? I mean, I saw a statistic for some Gallup poll saying he has a 37% approval rating? That means two in five people think he's doing at least a decent job??? Everyone runs around touting this as some super low figure but it's way too high for my liking. If his supporters are more motivated and 'orrible then they will easily dominate politics even with 37% support.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Yup. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is he????

But, he is really good at one thing - pissing off lefty liberals.......

So that's a good thing....

Laugh out load

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.