Trump visit in Poland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2017, 01:43 AM
Trump visit in Poland
Trump visit in Poland make ruling right wing nuts happy, despite the fact that only 23% of Poles think he would do right things in regard to world affairs (Obama had trust of 58% at the end of his presidency).

I wonder what will be results of said visit. Will Law and Justice feel emboldened to take further authoritarian steps? Remains to be seen.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-07-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: Trump visit in Poland
Poland has all my sympathy. Confused Why didnt you send some winged hussars to face the enemy? Worked pretty well last time. Tongue
Soon he is gonna meet Merkel before the G-20 summit (in Hamburg). It will be a 1v1 secret meeting. I sincerely hope he wont grab her by the pussy. Gasp
On the other hand, if he wants to grab some pussy, he just gotta go "Reeperbahn". Its 100% legal there. Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
05-07-2017, 02:24 AM
(05-07-2017 02:04 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Poland has all my sympathy. Confused Why didnt you send some winged hussars to face the enemy? Worked pretty well last time. Tongue

Soon it would be Germany that will need sympathy, given where Trump will be next.

Also sending hussars didn't really worked. Heard it would be better for Poland long term interests if Sobieski wouldn't attack Turks.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
05-07-2017, 03:50 AM
(05-07-2017 02:04 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Soon he is gonna meet Merkel before the G-20 summit (in Hamburg). It will be a 1v1 secret meeting. I sincerely hope he wont grab her by the pussy. Gasp

It's secret because she's gonna spank his bottom and make him behave.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
06-07-2017, 01:36 PM
[Image: ujVrmbT.gif]

#sigh
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-07-2017, 01:56 PM
(05-07-2017 01:43 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Trump visit in Poland make ruling right wing nuts happy, despite the fact that only 23% of Poles think he would do right things in regard to world affairs (Obama had trust of 58% at the end of his presidency).

I wonder what will be results of said visit. Will Law and Justice feel emboldened to take further authoritarian steps? Remains to be seen.

The twins got a hardon over Bush also, some 15 years ago. They couldn't wait to suck his dick in Iraq. Why should the surviving brother act any differently now?

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
06-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
06-07-2017, 02:15 PM
(06-07-2017 02:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Smile

Gotta LOVE Lord Buckethead!
Saw him on John Oliver: made more sense than many other parliamentarians.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
06-07-2017, 02:19 PM
(06-07-2017 01:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: ujVrmbT.gif]

Malania should smile once in a while, she always looks so miserable, but in her situation I'd be miserable too.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-07-2017, 02:32 PM
(06-07-2017 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Malania should smile once in a while, she always looks so miserable, but in her situation I'd be miserable too.

Could be another 20 years of forced labor after all.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post