Trump vs. Clinton vs Everyone else

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Trump vs. Clinton vs Everyone else
(01-03-2016 10:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  i have given this a lot of thought.

I think I'll let my husband vote for me.

Then get mad at him for voting wrong Tongue

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 10:34 PM
(01-03-2016 09:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think given the choice between Trump and Clinton I'd choice Trump. Because fuck America if it's not gonna elect Sanders it deserves Trump as a president.
Maybe you guys will finally learn from your stupidity if you reach rock bottom.

If he gets assassinated by a female Muslim latino I'm holding the right to cheer though.

My super-lazy meme:

Muffs supports Trump, reserving the right to laugh when he is killed by a minority group representative.

[Insert of Muffs picture]

Gets killed by in bomb attack in Trumps anti-gay kiwi crusade.

While we're at it, Mr. DLJ, this thread isn't just about Trump. It's about alternatives to the to primary candidates - I guess, unless there is an unlikely supporter here. Clinton's every bit as much of a stupid dishonest cunt as Trump is in my opinion. Biggest difference is their target audience for getting elected.

[Image: 602825_689424827743791_459420787_n.jpg?o...e=575A765A]

[+] 8 users Like Dark Light's post
02-03-2016, 06:13 AM
More disgrace. I don't get it, if people are all okay it looks and they're disengaged that it seems Trump & Clinton have won...

Why assume Gary Johnson has just automatically won the libertarian party nomination? He hasn't. It could even go to some quality excessively out there person like John McAfee or any of the other 10 candidates.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-03-2016, 08:55 AM
(01-03-2016 08:58 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Anyone excited about Clinton or Trump?

Statistically speaking, I will be likely voting for Clinton. I will not be excited to vote for Clinton, but I will be excited to vote for keeping the GOP out of the white house. I will be depressed by my resignation to pragmatism.

If Sanders pulls a rabbit out of his hat and pulls off some major upset, I will be excited to vote for him; I just don't see that as statistically likely. My wife said, last night, that Sanders was the first time she felt proud to be American.
[+] 12 users Like RobbyPants's post
02-03-2016, 09:14 AM
I would love for there to be a legitimate choice other than Hillary or Trump. I will vote for neither. Perhaps an indictment can clear the path for Bernie if the Department of Justice could find their integrity but I have severe doubts about that.

Perhaps I'll spend election day doomsday prepping.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
02-03-2016, 12:03 PM
I'll vote for Clinton just to keep Trump from nominating up to 3 Supreme Court Justices. That is frightening.

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Not excited, but I will be voting for Clinton.

I won't vote for a GOP candidate at any national level position because of the GOP's social platform. Also because of the way GOP moderates have let the crazies bully them into being the Party of No.

At the midterms in a couple of years, I'll definitely be looking into third-party candidates.
02-03-2016, 12:39 PM
(01-03-2016 09:11 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I think I'd vote for Souraya Faas just to prove to myself that I'm not a sexist bigot like all the hippies say.

I never said you were a sexist bigot. Dodgy

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-03-2016, 12:54 PM
(02-03-2016 12:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'll vote for Clinton just to keep Trump from nominating up to 3 Supreme Court Justices. That is frightening.

Ding, ding ding. And girly for the win! This is exactly the reason I'm voting for Clinton. Obstaining from voting is a vote for a conservative Supreme Court justice, more Christian crap being shoved down our throat and asshole tea party people.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-03-2016, 04:55 PM
(02-03-2016 12:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'll vote for Clinton just to keep Trump from nominating up to 3 Supreme Court Justices. That is frightening.

It's a job they have for life right?
Trump would likely give the job to some highly conservative 30 year old no doubt just because he's a cunt like that.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post